WWE spoil their own return?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

acailler

Reaction score
Fucking ruined what I was going to post -.-

480757_10152585894340214_598445841_n.jpg

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
KLockard23 said:
Should they start posting everything on their website that the dirt sheets just happen to get right? They're called the dirt sheets for a reason - because they talk a lot of gossip and shit so much of the time.

I still don't believe to this day Bryan was ever actually fired. I think it was a ruse just to trick people (the casual fans end up surprised that a guy the Nexus fired on-screen returned to compete against them and they have a little fun getting the internet crowd worked up as a result as well.)

Lol, Bryan was actually fired dude.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
KLockard23 said:
lol Maybe but it's obviously true to me. Perfectly easy for me to conceive WWE doing something like this. I said it before he came back that he'll be back in no time and people on another forum thought I was weird for saying it but I ended up being right.

Because of the backlash WWE had by many fans, and its superstars. It was said that stars like Cena, Orton, Punk and other top names were furious too. The whole locker room and millions of fans wanting D-Bry to return was just an obvious opportunity to create a mark-out-moment which would make Vince money. I don't buy into your conspiracy theory.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Because of the backlash WWE had by many fans, and its superstars. It was said that stars like Cena, Orton, Punk and other top names were furious too. The whole locker room and millions of fans wanting D-Bry to return was just an obvious opportunity to create a mark-out-moment which would make Vince money. I don't buy into your conspiracy theory.

Meh. I don't buy into your easy assumptions, especially since I called it being a work immediately after he was fired, and then shocker, he came back. The one guy who's one of the biggest Indy heroes and a guy who's an internet darling (even stated by The Miz on the show) just happens to be the guy who gets 'fired' for trying to get his segment over during a Nexus attack but then brought back because of the negative reaction. It seems plausible that WWE would work people for fun just to get a reaction out of both casuals and smarks.

It's more plausible than you let on.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
His segment was bending Justin Roberts (think it was him) over and choking him with his own tie. WWE had a close up on it as well which didn't help... That's not PG.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
It's predictable as it's WM season. It's not spoiled because we already know anyway.

Mmmbop

Jobber
Reaction score
Ugh I hate that they do that. Like last week when they showed a 'Tout' (whatever the hell that is) of Taker in the live event where he returned. Why the hell did they do that? Completely ruined it for anyone who didn't know he was returning.