• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live WWE SmackDown thread, May 29, 2020: IC Title Tournament reaches Semi-Finals

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
LadyHotrod said:
This guy in a Facebook wrestling group is so upset about the Jeff angle because of his IRL problems lmfaoooo did this guy just start watching wrestling today? Not the first time irl issues were made in to the storyline. What a pussy. (Thread reply)
lol i was the victim of a hit and run, and im not offended by elias getting hit by the car at all. people will look for any old shit to be offended by. it's a wrestling storyline LMAO :lol

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I think it's pretty silly. I could understand if they were doing a similar story to Hall or Hawk where he was drunk on air, but this was meant to be a set up from the jump. Everyone knows about Jeff's problems. They made a fucking Network special about the shit. It just makes sense, if you're going to frame Jeff, make it look like he was drinking and driving.

I don't even care for the angle. I mean, it doesn't really interest me. But it's definitely some oversensity by people to try to make a mountain out of a mole hill here.

Pat

Yowie Wowie Enthusiast
Gotta say, as a Jeff Hardy fan, I’m disgusted at this new storyline. If you look at Jeff’s insta, he is too.

They better make this right.

All I’m saying is that for how much people have given him shit about his substance abuse, and how he’s trying to get right, fucking lay off.

Last edited:

Pat

Yowie Wowie Enthusiast
Well now I’m seeing the end of the show and it’s pretty obvious Jeff was framed as he just showed up by the end of the show.

Interesting way to build a feud.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Vince can suck my ass for doing all he can to piss on a great talent like the mighty ELIAS. What a fucking rip off. DERP DEE DERP HOW CAN WE RUIN ELIAS THIS TIME?? HOW ABOUT HIT HIM WITH A FUCKING CAR!!! YAAAAA THEN AJ CAN MOVE ON AUTOMATICALLY INSTEAD OF HAVING A GREAT MATCH, GOOD ONE, CREATIVE TEAM, EVERYONE GETS A RAISE!!!!