WWE Smackdown Spoilers for Friday

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
It was kinda obvious Mahal would drop down the card to me. They tried the Del RioISH gimmick on him and it was obvious it wasn't gonna work with someone already having the gimmick.

I did have tickets to the show but I decided not to go. Kinda glad because Rhodes didn't appear.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
They gave his cape to Sin Cara as well so it doesn't look good for him at all. Will probably be lucky to survive the next round of cuts. I think what really hurt him was when they made up that crazy back story that he was somehow related to Khali, it wasn't neccessary and was too over the top.

Reaction score
Looks like an alright episode of Smackdown actually. I've enjoyed the matches between Christian and Sheamus so that will be good to watch. Daniel Bryan vs. Mark Henry sounds good to. And finally Wade Barrett is looking like a threat again after beating Randy Orton. The highlight is probably to see this new trio of Epico, Hunico and Primo. As I said before I thought Epico would of gone better and now we can see it happen with Hunico being the singles guy would be best and it'll be interesting to see how this faction goes. They are being taken seriously with a win over The Uso's.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I just can´t wait to see the stable of Tito(Epico), Hunico and Primo.
They could be an asset to the show.

Bryan vs Regal
I hope that´s gonna be a great match between two of the greatest technical wrestlers ever.

Orton finaly lost? Thank God!

Henrys promo on Big Show.
I never knew that Mark Henry is that good on a mic. I like his monster style.

Sheamus vs Christian
Why the hell is WWE making Christian look like a jackass??!! Brain off.
On the other side, Sheamus is rolling.
These matches are always great.

Last edited:

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Literally skipped everything on this show bar a few spots.

Aksana thinking Alicia was Rihanna in their backstage segment was some funny shit.

Mexicool America look extremely interesting. I'm loving that they've gone with the street attire as it looks so much more natural and fitting with the character. The music & graphics are amazing and their triple team move was awesome shit too. Providing they want to punish Bourne and to some extent Kofi, I can see them pulling the trigger on Epico & Primo already and giving them the tag straps.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Is there anyone else on the forum that dislikes what WWE are doing with Jinder Mahal?

When he first debuted I was happy that WWE had created a new team in Mahal and Khali but then WWE broke them up before they were a team. Then Jinder Mahal has been buried every time he has been on tv. I don't understand why they brought him to the roster only to have him job out every week. I think that he had potential as a midcard heel but he hasn't had a chance to succeed.
Nope as the guy is bland and boring and shouldn't have even been called up to the main roster.

But anyways I like the Latin group they put together. That 3 way move was sick as hell and hope they get over as there is a lot of stuff they can do with these guys from going for the tag titles feud with Rey, etc.