WWE Smackdown Spoilers 2/15/13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
* The Big Show is out to open the show. Big Show cuts a promo but is interrupted by Chris Jericho. Jericho brought up being tag champs with Show and put him over before reminding him of his own accolades. Booker T comes out and sets up a match between the two. Mark Henry then makes his way out.

* Mark Henry beat Randy Orton by DQ after Orton grabbed a steel chair and hit Henry in the back with it. Orton wailed on Henry with the chair until Henry turned it around and left Orton with a World's Strongest Slam.

* Tamina defeated Layla.

* Tensai and Brodus Clay beat 3MB. The Shield come out after the match and beat Tensai and Clay down to big time heel heat. Dean Ambrose cut a promo on Elimination Chamber and said it will be just like tonight for John Cena, Sheamus and Ryback.

* The Miz defeated Cody Rhodes with the figure four leglock.

* Jack Swagger defeated Zack Ryder with the Patriot Act.

* WWE Champion The Rock is out next to a big pop. Rock cuts a promo on CM Punk stealing the WWE Title belt and wants it back. Rock promises an ass whooping for Punk. Punk and Paul Heyman appear on the big screen. Punk says Rock stole the title from him at Royal Rumble. They have words and Rock ends it with some of his signature catchphrases.
Damien Sandow comes out and disses Little Rock and The Rock. Rock puts over the fans and ends up giving Sandow a Rock Bottom and The People’s Elbow.

* Big Show defeated Chris Jericho. The match ended when Jericho went for the Walls of Jericho, but he couldn't lock it in. Show delivered a knockout punch and got the win.

Looks like the heels are getting the rub tonight.

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Wasn't a bad show. Mark Henry and Orton had a decent match. The Worlds Strongest Man is looking like a beast!

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
I wonder what The Rock's contract is saying, because we could be treated to a match on Raw/Smack every once in awhile instead of him jut having them on PPV's. I am all for The Rock being back, but damn.

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
^That would be cool to see The Rock wrestle from time to time on TV, but at the same time it brings back the mystique (Sp) that the 1980s stars and early 1990s HBK had. You know, they didn't wrestle on TV that often and were saved for PPV to make it mean more seeing them. However, I'm willing to bet that in his contract he only signed to do a certain amount of matchs. Could be wrong though.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
^That would be cool to see The Rock wrestle from time to time on TV, but at the same time it brings back the mystique (Sp) that the 1980s stars and early 1990s HBK had. You know, they didn't wrestle on TV that often and were saved for PPV to make it mean more seeing them. However, I'm willing to bet that in his contract he only signed to do a certain amount of matchs. Could be wrong though.

True. I hope it's the former rather than the latter.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
If you are the WWE Champion you should be working TV. Plain and simple.

Everyone else who is champion is required to appear at house shows and live tours.

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

Sabretooth

Reaction score
The Rock shouldn't wrestle on tv. He's only being saved for high profile matches. Do you want him to squash somebody on raw getting ready for Elimination Chamber?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
The Rock shouldn't wrestle on tv. He's only being saved for high profile matches. Do you want him to squash somebody on raw getting ready for Elimination Chamber?

I do, if not he shouldn't be champion. It's pretty simple.

The Viper

Reaction score
...and the fact that he's the WWE Champion and we only see him for 10 minutes on Raw kinda irks me a bit as well. I do not give two shits about his schedule. When he's not champion, I don't care if he doesn't show up much, but he's the WWE Champion. We shouldn't ONLY be seeing him for the last 10 minutes of a show just to barely promote his upcoming PPV match.

I get he's a special attraction but at least have a backstage segment or two, shit.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
...and the fact that he's the WWE Champion and we only see him for 10 minutes on Raw kinda irks me a bit as well. I do not give two shits about his schedule. When he's not champion, I don't care if he doesn't show up much, but he's the WWE Champion. We shouldn't ONLY be seeing him for the last 10 minutes of a show just to barely promote his upcoming PPV match.

I get he's a special attraction but at least have a backstage segment or two, shit.

How long are his segments supposed to go? He cuts a promo dissing his opponent.

The Viper

Reaction score
How long are his segments supposed to go? He cuts a promo dissing his opponent.

Did he do that on Monday? No. He did not. He was talking about crackheads and ditching a car at a Burger King and referenced Jeff Jarrett.

And I'm not talking about how long his segments should go. I'm more complaining about how long he's on the entire show. He's the fucking WWE Champion. Put him on the show a little more and if you're so obligated to put him on the show for 10 or so minutes, have him talk about his opponent. Not try to entertain the crowd (you can but put the focus on his next opponent, which he didn't do on Raw).

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Did he do that on Monday? No. He did not. He was talking about crackheads and ditching a car at a Burger King and referenced Jeff Jarrett.

And I'm not talking about how long his segments should go. I'm more complaining about how long he's on the entire show. He's the fucking WWE Champion. Put him on the show a little more and if you're so obligated to put him on the show for 10 or so minutes, have him talk about his opponent. Not try to entertain the crowd (you can but put the focus on his next opponent, which he didn't do on Raw).

I agree that his promo on raw was god awful but that was one time. I don't disagree with you that he should do that, I disagree with Brandon that he should wrestle on tv.

The Viper

Reaction score
I agree that his promo on raw was god awful but that was one time. I don't disagree with you that he should do that, I disagree with Brandon that he should wrestle on tv.

I guess I'd tend to disagree also. Not entirely, though. I feel that the WWE thinks "why have Rock wrestle on free TV when we can easily have the fans pay to watch him wrestle?". He's a special attraction. He doesn't NEED to wrestle on TV. It would be nice but Vince probably has this thinking that he doesn't need to BECAUSE he's "The Rock".

All I really want is for Rock to just be on the show more. I think the WWE Champion should be at the beginning, middle and end of every show (or at least the majority of them).

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I don't care if "The Rock" wrestles on free TV, I care if the WWE Champion does. People seem to forget the champion is supposed to set the example. If he isn't willing to work as hard, why would everyone else bust their ass?