• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE SmackDown LIVE: September 24, 2019 Discussion Thread

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
El Idolo never has to worry about leaving home without his flotation devises as long as his Queen is along for the ride. God damn.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Daniel Bryan is amazing regardless of his disposition. I don't think he's ever sucked at anything he's attempted in his career.

Kross Rhodes

10/10 is Mella turns on Charlotte like when she took the belt from her two years ago and reforms BayMella with Bayley and Banks.

Kross Rhodes

Daniel Bryan is amazing regardless of his disposition. I don't think he's ever sucked at anything he's attempted in his career.
I wouldn't say sucks, but I'd say there's a difference in entertainment between him as a baby and as heel.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
I've had enough of this Motel Internet for real. I'm going Area 51 storming into the Office tomorrow and tell them to fix the problem or I'll won't be paying the full price for a Room. It's been pretty bad the past week after a Rain Storm, and everytime it happens and I told them before Reset the Router. I hate missing out on the fun when a Stream is freezing every two seconds.

Kross Rhodes

I've had enough of this Motel Internet for real. I'm going Area 51 storming into the Office tomorrow and tell them to fix the problem or I'll won't be paying the full price for a Room. It's been pretty bad the past week after a Rain Storm, and everytime it happens and I told them before Reset the Router. I hate missing out on the fun when a Stream is freezing every two seconds.
I would. First thing I do when I rent is check the internet quality.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I wouldn't say sucks, but I'd say there's a difference in entertainment between him as a baby and as heel.

Well, entertainment is certainly subjective. I can't blame anyone for preferring him as a heel since he is also masterful at it.

But the point is... he doesn't suck at being a face.

Kross Rhodes

Well, entertainment is certainly subjective. I can't blame anyone for preferring him as a heel since he is also masterful at it.

But the point is... he doesn't suck at being a face.
Like said, I wouldn't personally say sucks, but I agree with the sentiment he's better as a heel.

That Earth Savior stuff was his best stuff in years.