WWE SmackDown Live: November 15th, 2019 - LIVE DISCUSSION

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
@Jeffry Fucking Mason That doesnt mean the rating isnt important, like i said, USA and Fox care quite alot,

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Also that match was getting really good, and ofcourse they had to derp it up...Whats with seth rollisn and screwy finishes?

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Do you or I work for USA or FOX? No. And when you look at the ratings compared to past wrestling ratings, it may not be good, but if you look at the ratings in terms of all TV, wrestling consistently delivers ratings that any network would be happy to have

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
I wonder how Jordan Myles, er sorry, ACH, feels about Punk changing the culture...

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
A fucking weeb who likes wrestling and is a loser

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
@Jeffry Fucking Mason I never said i work for USA or FOX, but i dont gotta work for them to know a TV company cares about how many people tune in to their channel to watch stuff. Now we dont know exactly what USA wants or hopes WWE does, but we do know FOX wants smackdown to remain at around 3 million viewers, more specificly the 18 to 49 demo to be at a average of 1 million, and so far thats not happen, 0.7 is what smackdown got last week, it got the lowest viewership its had since it started. Its dropping, and when you consider just how much money Fox paid for Smackdown, you can see why they wouldnt be happy.....sorry for wall of text...dag nab it i should be recapping LOL

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
And you thought it was gonna end in interference... smh you don't deserve Buddy