• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE SmackDown LIVE: May 28, 2019 Discussion Thread

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I love me some IIConics, but when are Fire and Desire getting a shot at them tags? :smh

Sonya still ride and dying for her girl. She deserves a tag title shot for that loyalty when hoes ain't loyal normally.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I was never excited. I was probably the first person to groan when it was first hinted at or announced or whatever it was.

He just randomly showed up that one night Vince gave Steph that award. I was excited as I actually liked Shane back in the day. Now he’s just taking up more time than he needs to, and needs to fuck off.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
He just randomly showed up that one night Vince gave Steph that award. I was excited as I actually liked Shane back in the day. Now he’s just taking up more time than he needs to, and needs to fuck off.
That's right. When he came back to hog and spoil his sister's glory. :smh