• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE SmackDown LIVE: July 30, 2019 Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
If a game already cost me $70, don't make me pay more for your goddamn online shit imo
NWwqNiv.gif

I mean it was optional and at first def felt that way but later on everything just became so expensive to save up your fake money from missions lol I still won't say much bad about the game bc I had a ton of fun playing it

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
If a game already cost me $70, don't make me pay more for your goddamn online shit imo
NWwqNiv.gif
I mean it was optional and at first def felt that way but later on everything just became so expensive to save up your fake money from missions lol I still won't say much bad about the game bc I had a ton of fun playing it
Like I said, I've never spent a real dollar on online stuff. You can definitely get anything through making money on the missions. That's what they're there for. They've even added a shit ton of new modes and missions the last two years. It's easy, Deezy. ;)

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
He keeps mentioning it i feel like they're building towards a squash :lmao

Which would be dumb, no matter who it is. This is why they can’t build stars because they have stars of the past old as hell coming in squashing them and burying them. We’re suppose to take them serious when an old man can beat them.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Me buying the game should be the end of me having to spend more money on a game.

I get the freemium shit, but if I already paid for it....everything should be included.