• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE SmackDown LIVE: July 23, 2019 Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Is she? Ember is the one who threw Bayley into the ring to feel Charlotte's wraith and then hit them with Eclipses.

Yeah but Bayley's bitchass interrupted what could have been a classic match and caused a distraction :side: heel in my book bc I wanted them to get decent time

Chris

Dreams are Endless
TBF not a big fan of that sling of Manias so I threw out a year I thought made sense.

24 and 26 in 08 and 10 are fuckin' fire and super underrated (26 probably more than 24 bc now people are at least recognizing 24 as being good), but the product itself was just weird during that time so I can understand the lack of hype for those Manias

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
24 and 26 in 08 and 10 are fuckin' fire and super underrated (26 probably more than 24 bc now people are at least recognizing 24 as being good), but the product itself was just weird during that time so I can understand the lack of hype for those Manias
24 is pretty good, actually. Not a fan of any of the manias between that and 30, though.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
That headline highlighting Austin cutting off Hogan's theme made me think what I was thinking in that Austin basically unofficially taking the torch from Hogan as the centerpiece of the legends. Austin is the headliner of headliners. Sorry, Hogan. You had a good run.