WWE SmackDown Live: July 17th, 2018 - LIVE DISCUSSION

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
out of previous NXT Champions, I would say Almas has the greatest chance of becoming champion behind Samoa Joe

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
They also have 1 black person on commentary at all times to not appear racist. Which is racist itself

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if Almas picks an upset win, even if it is with interference from Zelina

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
it's not technically racist. To be racist it has to meet two criteria: it has to point out a characteristic of a race and then treat that characteristic as negative. Giving a guy a belt simply because he's Mexican isn't racist because he's not being treated negatively. It's insulting, but not racist

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
That is cool, Kia. I was saying Jinder won the WWE Championship because WWE was expanding into India, so they wnated a Indian Champion