WWE SmackDown Live: January 10th, 2020 - LIVE DISCUSSION

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
and I didn't realize he qualifies as a cruiserweight

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Agreed. Breeze has been killing it for years, and watching him on UpUpDownDown, and his Twitch channel, he's super entertaining outside the ring as well.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I think you are mostly right. I am going to vote for Pete Buttieg unless someone changes my mind. NOT because he is gay, but I think our president should be a centrist

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
I'm obviously not gonna try to change your mind because I only debate things I have knowledge on, and if I were to even try, it would only be to change your mind to not voting at all lol

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
Yes. I've actually seen Liger a few times over the past couple years. Vs Breeze at Takeover, vs Jeff Hardy in a baseball stadium, and I'm pretty sure he wrestled at the ROH War of the World shows in Philly I went to. I feel like there was one other time too, but i can't recall it atm

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
That is actually one thing I love about Tennessee.... so much wrestling...you find wrestling ads taped on buildings

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
So what is the best match you saw in person?

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
I'm always surprised that there's that much wrestling in that area. Mostly, people only talk about NC wrestling, I never hear about TN wrestling other than from you or Seth. It's awesome having so much near you though