• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE SmackDown LIVE: August 6, 2019

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Just realized Matt Riddle isn't on this NXT takeover.....maybe don't talk shit online about people who've drawn money when your ass hasn't even popped developmental.

I really thought it'd be him and Dain but that'll probably be for a NXT taping afterwards

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Just realized Matt Riddle isn't on this NXT takeover.....maybe don't talk shit online about people who've drawn money when your ass hasn't even popped developmental.
I'm glad he's getting dragged a bit for that. As someone that still doesn't see what's so special about this kid, it's off putting when he's feuding with every legend in the business it seems. Jericho especially lighting his up. Riddle realizes Trips friends with most of those guys, right?

:smh

Deezy

DZ PZ
Bayley needs to help her up then kick the leg out from under her just cause she’s a loser

[IMG]