• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE SmackDown LIVE: April 9, 2019 Discussion Thread

PHX

Legacy Member
Really hoping Shinsuke turns back face and has a reset cause he's stuck in the middle of nowhere teaming with Rusuv

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Just please make a dominant stable of The Bar, McIntyre, Andrade, and NakaRusev. Make them the monster stable of SmackDown.

Cwalker

I'd fuck with this team becoming more legit in the tag division if they actually get air time
I was gonna argue about them being some thrown together team that wasn’t doing anything individually but then I realized that was New Day and The Bar

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Really hoping Shinsuke turns back face and has a reset cause he's stuck in the middle of nowhere teaming with Rusuv
I like the pairing if they'd do something with them, otherwise I'd love a reset and babyface run with him on Raw.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I was gonna argue about them being some thrown together team that wasn’t doing anything individually but then I realized that was New Day and The Bar

A lot of good teams have came from that, only works if the tag division gets attention tho