• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE SmackDown LIVE: April 9, 2019 Discussion Thread

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I believe him. He’d be lost in the shuffle if they all go their individual route.

Plus he doesn’t need wrestling since he has a PhD and a successful YouTube channel
True, but his channel is currently as successful as it is because he can get all his co-workers on it.

He might stay lost in the shuffle to avoid losing that access.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
True, but his channel is currently as successful as it is because he can get all his co-workers on it.

He might stay lost in the shuffle to avoid losing that access.

If they didn't leave on terrible terms I could see WWE still letting them. Back when I still listened to Colt Cabana's podcast he used to always have current superstars on it

Kross Rhodes

If they didn't leave on terrible terms I could see WWE still letting them. Back when I still listened to Colt Cabana's podcast he used to always have current superstars on it
It really depends how petty they choose to be. I don't think Jericho left on bad terms, but he's locked out now because he signed with AEW.

Xavier obviously isn't doing that, but never underestimate that pettiness.

Deezy

DZ PZ
It really depends how petty they choose to be. I don't think Jericho left on bad terms, but he's locked out now because he signed with AEW.

Xavier obviously isn't doing that, but never underestimate that pettiness.
Why would they have their own stars give a guys podcast a rub when he's going to he promoting your competition?

It's almost like they do that with everyone not affiliated with them.

Kross Rhodes

Why would they have their own stars give a guys podcast a rub when he's going to he promoting your competition?

It's almost like they do that with everyone not affiliated with them.
I doubt he'd have a WWE talent on and then be like hey Sasha promote AEW with me.

I'm just saying Xavier might not actually leave to avoid having to wonder if his WWE ties are safe.

Deezy

DZ PZ
I doubt he'd have a WWE talent on and then be like hey Sasha promote AEW with me.

I'm just saying Xavier might not actually leave to avoid having to wonder if his WWE ties are safe.
Wait....why would Xavier Woods leave? He has a good gig going.

Did I miss something here?

Kross Rhodes

Wait....why would Xavier Woods leave? He has a good gig going.

Did I miss something here?
That's what I was saying. I don't think he would. :lizlol

They were saying hypothetically he would leave if New Day split. I was saying he'd probably stay regardless because it's beneficial to him.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Why would they break them up? They're only the biggest and most successful act going.

I think we over thinking this.

Yeah I think that's what most people were saying, the thought of a Big E turn just got brought up (think by me tbh but I was joking lmao) and then we started talking about what would happen to Xavier if they did and yada yada

Kross Rhodes

I think most people want them to stay together. But, the story is there for the E turn so we can see it coming.