WWE SmackDown Discussion Thread - February 10, 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net

b2852b36fc5b620507d2608028527964.png

When
United States: Friday Night, February 10, at 8/7c on Syfy
United Kingdom: Friday Night, February 10, at 10PM on SkySports3 & SkySportsHD3

Venue
BOK Center in Tulsa, OK

Confirmed Matches/Events

Non-Title:
Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton

Build to WWE Elimination Chamber

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
You can't really have a discussion thread on an event that isn't live bro. The whole show is on youtube already I believe.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I watched it now. Guess no one wanted to discuss it.

The ending of tonight's show, meh..

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
It comes on in a couple minutes for me on TV. The times are all different, which makes it hard to discuss as well.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
RKO said:
It comes on in a couple minutes for me on TV. The times are all different, which makes it hard to discuss as well.

Oh right. I wasn't aware. Sorry pal.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
It looks like you guys have a ball every week with the Raw thread, so it wouldn't be a terrible idea to do one for Smackdown as well. Or does SD! air at a different time in Europe?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Draine said:
It looks like you guys have a ball every week with the Raw thread, so it wouldn't be a terrible idea to do one for Smackdown as well. Or does SD! air at a different time in Europe?

Yeah the time difference makes it extremely awkward. If we wanted a discussion, the best way to do it would be to watch it on youtube and discuss it that way.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
That's bad really. I really like the Smackdown midcarders, it's a shame we can't discuss them. Atleast we get to have one or two of them on RAW SuperShow, though :).

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Discussion threads are impossible here. East of the UK get it like a day before, US gets it like 4 hours behind UK. It's a mess. Just won't work. Spoilers ruin most of it too.

RAW is easy, same time every week and everyone is watching it at the same time.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Discussion threads are impossible here. East of the UK get it like a day before, US gets it like 4 hours behind UK. It's a mess. Just won't work. Spoilers ruin most of it too.

RAW is easy, same time every week and everyone is watching it at the same time.

And don't forget that Australia gets it 24 hours before everyone :3

Reaction score
You can't have a live discussion on this thread but you can discuss about the SmackDown's events that happened. I didn't see it so I wouldn't know. :p

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Saw the spoilers and chose not to watch it, lol.

You didn't miss much :facepalm::facepalm:

check that, you didn't miss a damn thing

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Saw the spoilers and chose not to watch it, lol.

Didn't miss much. The opening promo segment was awesome (thank you, Cody Rhodes), Khali squashed Jinder Mahal, Aksana/Teddy is still terrible/pointless, the Daniel Bryan heel character is still incredibly bad, Alicia and Beth actually put on an okay Divas' match before Tamina was teased as the #1 contender, Nattie's still farting :facepalm:, Sheamus/Show and Barrett/Rhodes was a pretty good tag match, Show's a nice guy to have in the ring because he sells beautifully, and Wade and Cody finding creative ways to ground the big guy is impressive, no matter how many times we see it. A Michael Cole interview segment with AJ just going off on him was pretty dang good until Daniel Bryan ruined it, Dibiase (still selling the wrist injury and had it targetted the whole match) beat Hunico with a surprise roll-up, and a match between Orton and Bryan had both men holding back until the finish at the end which was already discussed on this forum.

Reactions: Asskicker

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Draine said:
Didn't miss much. The opening promo segment was awesome (thank you, Cody Rhodes), Khali squashed Jinder Mahal, Aksana/Teddy is still terrible/pointless, the Daniel Bryan heel character is still incredibly bad, Alicia and Beth actually put on an okay Divas' match before Tamina was teased as the #1 contender, Nattie's still farting :facepalm:, Sheamus/Show and Barrett/Rhodes was a pretty good tag match, Show's a nice guy to have in the ring because he sells beautifully, and Wade and Cody finding creative ways to ground the big guy is impressive, no matter how many times we see it. A Michael Cole interview segment with AJ just going off on him was pretty dang good until Daniel Bryan ruined it, Dibiase (still selling the wrist injury and had it targetted the whole match) beat Hunico with a surprise roll-up, and a match between Orton and Bryan had both men holding back until the finish at the end which was already discussed on this forum.

Going to like your post even though I only read up to Cody Rhodes