WWE Smackdown Discussion (August 30, 2011)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Yup, too many clots today. The cramps are horrid.

But in all seriousness, the point I'm making is that to know him by Mistico means you know something about him as Mistico, at which point, you should be able to tell whether it's Mistico or not under the mask. I mean, you could tat up the new Rey Mysterio, Jr. identically to the real Rey & you wouldn't question for one second whether it's the real Rey or fake Rey... there's just a familiarity that comes with it. I just don't understand why you're trying to familiarize yourself with someone based on an entirely different persona for that someone and you're not familiar enough with who they were before to really even begin to question if he's who is you're debating now (holy fuck I hope that made even the slightest bit of sense).

I didn't cuss in the last reply, yet you assumed I'm on my period >_>, lol.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yup, too many clots today. The cramps are horrid.

Midol and a good nap is your friend.

But in all seriousness, the point I'm making is that to know him by Mistico means you know something about him as Mistico, at which point, you should be able to tell whether it's Mistico or not under the mask.

I do know something about him. His wrestled under the name Mistico in Mexico, he was a big star there, he can't speak English and he apparently botches every other thing he does in a WWE ring.

That doesn't mean I can tell who he is though. I've probably seen the guy wrestle twice.

I mean, you could tat up the new Rey Mysterio, Jr. identically to the real Rey & you wouldn't question for one second whether it's the real Rey or fake Rey... there's just a familiarity that comes with it. I just don't understand why you're trying to familiarize yourself with someone based on an entirely different persona for that someone and you're not familiar enough with who they were before to really even begin to question if he's who is you're debating now (holy fuck I hope that made even the slightest bit of sense).

It did make sense and it's not a matter of trying to familiarize myself with who is who. It's a matter of curiosity as to who they have under the mask this week because that is an interesting story. At least to me.

I didn't cuss in the last reply, yet you assumed I'm on my period >_>, lol.

Well, you rushed in here like one of those douchebag, elitist indy wrestling fans all upset because I can't tell the difference between two guys wearing the exact same attire and mask and since you don't come off as that type to me I just assumed that you were having your menses.

...god...

Reaction score
LMAO @ Monk. And seriously Luke, it's not a big deal who the fuck cares. I think there was literally 1 maybe 2 people who thought it was Mistico and dumbass v1 was 'positive'. I don't even think Monk watches that much programming, and typing out THE ORIGINAL SIN CARA would be asinine. Oh I know, we can just call him Luis Ignascio Urive Alvirde instead. Man, I can't way for my boy Luis to come back and own Sin Cara!@ :lmmmao:

This is quite the Blue stance you're taking here btw.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Yeah now that I see him next to D.Bryan its looking like I was dead wrong lol.

Go fuck ya self.

I admitted I was wrong right when I the match began and Cara started wrestling, which is EXACTLY what Luke said is the way to differeciate the two.

As far as calling him Mistico even though I didnt follow his career before WWE, WHAT THE FUCK ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO CALL HIM YOU FUCKER?? Like Monk said Beaner V1 and Beaner V2?!?! Like I follow wrestling news I know now that the Originals name is Mistico and the new guys name is Hunico..So why in the blue FUCK should I call them anything else when comparing the two. That shit makes no sence at all my brotha.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Wasteland the name > Wasteland the finisher.

Best moment of the Orton/Christian match

rko-fake.gif

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^ Aye, so cool!

The Great White Sheamus is possibly the worst nick name ever.

LOL... Especially whilst fueding with Mark Henry!

As for Hunico.... At least he doesn't do like 100-billion head scissors every damn match!

The thing is, if he goes over Sheamus... then what? It seems like they are doing for Orton on Smackdown what they did for Cena on Raw in 2006 - 07. He's going to be running through challengers for a while.

Indeed... Can imagine him carrying that belt into WM at this point.

Orton vs Bryan for the WHC given Orton's current form would be pretty sick to be fair.

Happy to see Bryan on the end of a heel turn actually... Should see him kept face for a while longer