WWE SmackDown - 11/28/14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
WWE will tape this week's episode of WWE SmackDown tonight. Here are the results:

* Dark match: Cameron defeat Naomi.

* Dark match: Sami Zayn defeat Justin Gabriel.

* SmackDown kicks off with Big Show on MizTV but Daniel Bryan interrupts to a big pop. Bryan is the General Manager tonight and is putting Luke Harper and Rusev in matches.

* Rusev retains his United States Title in a 20-man battle royal with the rest of the roster. Rusev was forced to do the battle royal for not saying the Pledge of Allegiance on RAW.

* Nikki Bella defeated Emma. Nikki cut what was said to be a very good promo. AJ Lee came out after and attacked Nikki and Brie Bella.

* Ryback defeated Seth Rollins by disqualification when Kane interfered. Kane beat on Ryback with a chair.

* Big E, Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods debuted as A New Day and defeated Curtis Axel, Heath Slater and Titus O'Neil.

* Backstage promo from Bray Wyatt talking about Dean Ambrose.

* Backstage segment with Daniel Bryan. He announces Kane vs. Ryback in a Chairs Match for TLC.

* Dolph Ziggler vs. Luke Harper is next with the Intercontinental Title on the line. Ziggler ended up winning by count out but Harper retains. Harper swung the title belt at Ziggler after the match but Ziggler hit a Zig Zag and celebrated to end SmackDown.
Ziggler ending off SmackDown. Nice.

Reactions: Red Rain

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
This actually sounds like it could be better than the RAW this week.. I mean I know the whole DB thing is desperate sounding but seriously this could be a rare opportunity for SD to be >> then RAW.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
This could actually be decent, but I know it will likely become another meh, typical/10 episode. Shocker.

However, The 20-man battle royal, Wyatt's promo, A New Day debut and Harper vs Ziggler should be worth checking out.

Last edited:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
This sounds exactly like Raw but even shittier. Hey, let's bring DB in for no reason to book a bunch of pointless matches!!!

Brilliant!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I hope Ryback DESTROYS Kane at TLC.. no DQs better come up during that match..

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
In addition to the OP:

- The dark main event after last night's WWE SmackDown tapings in Fort Wayne saw Dean Ambrose defeat Bray Wyatt. Ambrose hit Dirty Deeds and laid Wyatt out for the win. Ambrose posed and received a big pop from the crowd to end the show.

Source: http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2014/1126/585224/dean-ambrose-wins-dark-main-event/

This SmackDown episode would've been much better if this match 'tween Wyatt and Ambrose was televised. But, I guess they're saving it up for TLC. Ambrose getting the win here over Wyatt may as well mean that he'll get it at TLC, but I'm not completely sure about that yet, he may get screwed out of the victory there (prolly by The Ascension). Just a feeling, but we'll see.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
In addition to the OP:

Source: http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2014/1126/585224/dean-ambrose-wins-dark-main-event/

This SmackDown episode would've been much better if this match 'tween Wyatt and Ambrose was televised. But, I guess they're saving it up for TLC. Ambrose getting the win here over Wyatt may as well mean that he'll get it at TLC, but I'm not completely sure about that yet, he may get screwed out of the victory there (prolly by The Ascension). Just a feeling, but we'll see.

I hope they don't get involved but then again if they did it wouldn't hurt Dean's credibility too much if any at all seeing as it would call for him having to get jumped by Bray's goons.. If this happens at TLC I can see (but not expect the creative team to do so)Roman Reigns and Cena coming out to make the save/clear the ring and then set up a Dean/Reigns/Cena vs Bray/The Ascension ME on the RAW that follows TLC.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I hope they don't get involved but then again if they did it wouldn't hurt Dean's credibility too much if any at all seeing as it would call for him having to get jumped by Bray's goons.. If this happens at TLC I can see (but not expect the creative team to do so)Roman Reigns and Cena coming out to make the save/clear the ring and then set up a Dean/Reigns/Cena vs Bray/The Ascension ME on the RAW that follows TLC.

I have a feeling somebody is going to get involved, The Ascension, possibly... To further cement and then end Wyatt/Ambrose feud at the Royal Rumble. That's just me, though.

Speaking of Reigns and Cena coming out to make the save and then set up a 6 man tag team match on RAW the following night... Yeah, why not? That'd sit well with me.

Reigns said he'd be back by/at TLC next month, so, it's a plausible scenario that he and Cena would get involved to save Ambrose.

It's also rumored that WWE's considering another big match for TLC... And that is Cena vs Orton vs Rollins in a Triple-Threat match, that'll be the case if Lesnar vs Cena doesn't happen. Either way, it looks like Rollins will be in the Tables, Ladders & Chairs match. If the three-way doesn't happen, the other option being considered is Rollins vs. Orton.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I wouldn't label RAW being better than Smackdown at all.
However, because the results and outcomes of every of angle of Smackdown is far too predictable.
The moment and angle begins on Smackdown, I can tell you precisely what will happen at the end of it long before it happens.

RAW is inferior but still retains elements of unpredictability.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I wouldn't label RAW being better than Smackdown at all.
However, because the results and outcomes of every of angle of Smackdown is far too predictable.
The moment and angle begins on Smackdown, I can tell you precisely what will happen at the end of it long before it happens.

RAW is inferior but still retains elements of unpredictability.

I don't get the hate SmackDown gets, it's such a unique show. :blackshock:

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I don't get the hate SmackDown gets, it's such a unique show. :blackshock:
I do. It's predictable.
Teddy Long ruined it by throwing dogsh*t tag matches at the end of each program.
Vickie ruined it by ensuring the heels had such a predictable numbers advantage.
I understand she was heel, but this was literally how each SD had been since a bit after Eddie Guerreo died.

I guarantee you SD has a format. They may tweak it a tad here and there but every show is laid out probably a year or so in advance.
The names change and the booking alters slightly but the show overall, remains stagnant largely.

The way Ziggler is being used is impressive, however.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I do. It's predictable.
Teddy Long ruined it by throwing dogsh*t tag matches at the end of each program.
Vickie ruined it by ensuring the heels had such a predictable numbers advantage.
I understand she was heel, but this was literally how each SD had been since a bit after Eddie Guerreo died.

I guarantee you SD has a format. They may tweak it a tad here and there but every show is laid out probably a year or so in advance.
The names change and the booking alters slightly but the show overall, remains stagnant largely.

The way Ziggler is being used is impressive, however.

I totally agree. Plus, I was being so sarcastic in my previous post, bro. The smell of turkey must've somehow taken your smell for sarcasm. :heenan:

Last edited:

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
leftovers from last night and smackdown :meh:

Last edited: