WWE signs Olympic wrestler

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
What's that series about that you're reading now? I'm about to start A Dance With Dragons, book 5 in A Song of Ice and Fire AKA "Game of Thrones series" for HBO folks.
Its told from a first person point of view with the main character prince Jorg as the narrator. Basically he, his mom and his little brother were attacked by soldiers belonging to another lord when riding a carriage during a storm. Jorg was flung out of the carriage and landed in a thorn bush where he was stuck and had to watch his mom and little brother get tortured and killed, and then left hanging there for hours watching the corpses, driving the boy insane. He then sets off to get revenge. Book one is Prince of thorns (he's a prince), second is King of thorns, third is emperor of thorns. Its a very dark series with Jorg being more of a antagonist than a protagonist. To quote him: "A good king wouldn't put his people through this, but I am no good king". It also has some interesting connections to the real world in it.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Nice. I'll add it to the list. The list is very long, but I'll get to it one day.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Are they still good? I know I heard they had a run in ROH a year or two ago.
Benji is working for New Japan now and Haas has retired more or less after getting in a fight with former ROH wrestler Grizzly Redwood (who's gimmick was that of a 5ft5 lumberjack). Redwood got fired for the fight and Haas retired after a drunken shoot.

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
Benji is working for New Japan now and Haas has retired more or less after getting in a fight with former ROH wrestler Grizzly Redwood (who's gimmick was that of a 5ft5 lumberjack). Redwood got fired for the fight and Haas retired after a drunken shoot.
Good lord we need Grizzly Redwood in our lives

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
"Blah Blah Blah Kurt Angle iz best rassler in werld srsly guise". Can we go without comparing this guy to Kurt Angle?