WWE signs Jade Cargill to multi-year deal

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah and Roman was still seen as the top guy.
can't do much about that, Vince gonna Vince. I'd argue Mox and AJ were more over than Roman too for a good period of time when they were on Smackdown

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Wardlow and Starks are definitely 2 I see jumping eventually

You might have to pair Wardlow with someone like a Robert Stone though

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
so here's a thought, why not Warldow as Cody's heavy

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Cause Cody is a babyface

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
no shit lol, people can change alignments my dude . He ain't coming over tomorrow
I just don’t think there are any plans to turn Cody for quite sometime. I mean many years.

I don’t know when Wardlow’s contract is up but hypothetically speaking, if it’s next year, that idea probably still wouldn’t be in the cards

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
yeah...keeping Cody babyface for MULTIPLE years is exactly what got him boo'd out of the building in AEW so I would personally advise against that.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
can't do much about that, Vince gonna Vince. I'd argue Mox and AJ were more over than Roman too for a good period of time when they were on Smackdown
Exactly. Ambrose was more over but they still treated Roman as the bigger star and people were pissed about that shit. We can argue about this forever: I’m just repeating what Mox said :lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
it's unfortunate so little people remember his heel persona in New Japan and ROH because that shit was more compelling than generic white meat babyface, but I digress

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Exactly. Ambrose was more over but they still treated Roman as the bigger star and people were pissed about that shit. We can argue about this forever: I’m just repeating what Mox said :lol
I don't think Mox gave a fuck though so I'm not sure exactly what the point is (also, what do you even mean arguing, this was about wrestlers refusing a raise because their creative was crap, which we...agree on...).

But yes, fan perceptions was that both he and AJ should be closing out PPVs instead of Roman, but I never heard Mox or AJ complain about that aspect. Mox's issues were that they wanted him to be a goofy ass clown and he wanted to be an asskicker

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I don't think Mox gave a fuck though so I'm not sure exactly what the point is (also, what do you even mean arguing, this was about wrestlers refusing a raise because their creative was crap, which we...agree on...).

But yes, fan perceptions was that both he and AJ should be closing out PPVs instead of Roman, but I never heard Mox or AJ complain about that aspect. Mox's issues were that they wanted him to be a goofy ass clown and he wanted to be an asskicker
He did give a fuck. The whole Chris Jericho interview he said that he was physically sick because of the way he was booked and turned down a huge sum of money to stay because of how over it he was. He called Vince an out of touch old man and that was that :lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
He did give a fuck. The whole Chris Jericho interview he said that he was physically sick because of the way he was booked and turned down a huge sum of money to stay because of how over it he was. He called Vince an out of touch old man and that was that :lol
I think you have some trouble reading? I said he didn't give a fuck about not being pushed over roman. which he didnt...they are shoot pals

You are very frustrating to have conversations with at times my guy :heston

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I think you have some trouble reading? I said he didn't give a fuck about being pushed over roman. which he didnt...

You are very frustrating to have conversations with at times my guy :heston
Alright let’s just end the conversation cause it’s just silly to argue over Mox’s booking when I’m pretty sure we’re both on the same page anyway lol.

Back to my prior point: let’s take Seth Rollins. He’s a guy that would fit perfectly in AEW. I feel like someone like him they’d be willing to pay out the ass for.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
you are literally the only one arguing, my points were agreeing with you like 99% of the post and you keep replying to me like I'm telling you you are wrong. Like I said, I think you need to learn to read posts better before you reply to them. shit is baffling

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
but ya, Seth would fit like a glove in AEW off his work rate alone. idk when his contract is up but ya for sure both companies will throw money at him. I think with him, the biggest factor might actually be what happens with Bex. Her contract is up in 2024 and you know AEW will go HARD at her (though I feel WWE will match every penny and the chances are slim she jumps)