WWE signs Jade Cargill to multi-year deal

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think Wardlow and Hobbs would be good fits in the WWE… Wardog may need to work on his charisma a good bit

But both sides will be fine that I know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
yeah it's not like The Elite or other top of the card ppl are going over to WWE and vice versa (Danielson, edge, etc we no longer the full time main eventers when they came over either)

Hobbs I think would have a better chance, as I think he is one of Cody's pals and I think he is a better character than Wardlow. Wardawg is a enigma to me now, million dollar body but no real character. amazing move set but doesn't really have good matches for the most part. I feel like he peaked at the MJF split and just could never find it back since (not blaming him solely either, booking was odd). But he also seems to constantly get injured at the worst times of his pushes. TLDR though I do think a change of scenery would benefit him regardless, I am just not sure what his ceiling would be outside monster of the week

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
yeah it's not like The Elite or other top of the card ppl are going over to WWE and vice versa (Danielson, edge, etc we no longer the full time main eventers when they came over either)

Hobbs I think would have a better chance, as I think he is one of Cody's pals and I think he is a better character than Wardlow. Wardawg is a enigma to me now, million dollar body but no real character. amazing move set but doesn't really have good matches for the most part. I feel like he peaked at the MJF split and just could never find it back since (not blaming him solely either, booking was odd). But he also seems to constantly get injured at the worst times of his pushes. TLDR though I do think a change of scenery would benefit him regardless, I am just not sure what his ceiling would be outside monster of the week

Waller could always use a heavy and he’s proven he can be that at least…and maybe a few years down the road he is ready to step up and split from Waller and is good enough to capitalize on it

Reactions: Storm Trooper

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Waller could always use a heavy and he’s proven he can be that at least…and maybe a few years down the road he is ready to step up and split from Waller and is good enough to capitalize on it

yeah I don't think that's a bad idea tbh, I think revisiting him as a heavy and working from there could work well. It's kind of the issue with him in AEW. You can't put the genie back in the lamp now that he split from MJF and we've seen giving him a manager did not work at all

Sabretooth

Reaction score
If AEW are billionaires can’t they realistically just double all the contracts of the WWE superstars so they jump?

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
If AEW are billionaires can’t they realistically just double all the contracts of the WWE superstars so they jump?

He could but I doubt he wants too

Unlike Ted Turner I don’t think TK wants to put the WWE out of business..so he’s just gonna go after who he really wants and not clog up his locker room to much

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
What sort of logic is that

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
WWE is also a multi billion dollar company. You also need to get return on your investments. finally, a lot of people in life care about more than just money. Every single wrestler has different motivations, so no, it is not as simple as throwing money at the problem all the time.

Hell, it was literally just reported AEW offered Jade a lot of money, she asked for more, they offered her more and she still left. Danielson I am sure got a nice offer to stay with WWE but chose to do something different. Same with Mox.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
yeah I don't think that's a bad idea tbh, I think revisiting him as a heavy and working from there could work well. It's kind of the issue with him in AEW. You can't put the genie back in the lamp now that he split from MJF and we've seen giving him a manager did not work at all

To me it seems to be the only way to make Wardlow work..

Hobbs could easily come in and be with Jade at first

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
He could but I doubt he wants too

Unlike Ted Turner I don’t think TK wants to put the WWE out of business..so he’s just gonna go after who he really wants and not clog up his locker room to much

indeed, TK's vision has always been to build an alternative for fans who like different stuff and for wrestlers who have a different mindset. There were never any talk of bankrupting WWE. The plan was always to be a healthy competitor and alternative.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
WWE is also a multi billion dollar company. You also need to get return on your investments. finally, a lot of people in life care about more than just money. Every single wrestler has different motivations, so no, it is not as simple as throwing money at the problem all the time.

Hell, it was literally just reported AEW offered Jade a lot of money, she asked for more, they offered her more and she still left. Danielson I am sure got a nice offer to stay with WWE but chose to do something different. Same with Mox.
Mox left cause Vince couldn’t book him for fucking shit :lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
either way, I think Ricky is all but gone. Which will be a bummer but looking at the landscape in AEW, evenn with his huge push right now, I can't really see him winning the world title any time soon so I get why he would wanna go be with his boy Cody

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Mox left cause Vince couldn’t book him for fucking shit :lol
I don't disagree but you are proving my point, they threw money at Mox and he said nah I'm out anyways.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also, while I do agree Mox character was booked way too silly in WWE. I dunno that he was booked ''badly''. miscast yes, but he was a multiple world champ no?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also, while I do agree Mox character was booked way too silly in WWE. I dunno that he was booked ''badly''. miscast yes, but he was a multiple world champ no?
this doesn't include the bullshit they booked him in when he was out the door tho lol

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Yeah and Roman was still seen as the top guy.