• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE signs Jade Cargill to multi-year deal

Butters

That's Me!
she'll be on RAW tonight and Smackdown Friday.

I'm surprised she's not advertised for NXT since everyone else is.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
It's a good point, I heard a lot of people say it when Cody was going (but before his debut) that if he's presented like a big deal it'll show other AEW people they can be too and entice them more. Granted I still think both Cody and Jade are exceptions bc they're absolute big deals no matter what lmao I also don't think Pillman Jr will be a good example on the other end too bc if he fails I think we take blame off both companies instead of blaming WWE too.

But until some upper midcard acts jump ship and get lost in the shuffle, I think it's gonna be very appealing when they see Jade and Cody

Dale

Super Moderator
That's why I was surprised there were a good portion of people who weren't taking the Cody move seriously. Like yeah it might not make any negative difference to AEW there and then but the snowball effect it could have had later on down the line would be significant.

I think once they can pull another male over who wasn't tied to the WWE previously and then another female who doesn't have that anomaly factor that Jade does and they present them well, then it's truly game on I reckon.

Cwalker

Yeah WWE had to Cody like a star. At the time, MJF jumping ship was still in play so if WWE went out of their way to make Cody look good, they probably thought it would entice MJF.

Like Chris said, it’ll be interesting to see what they do with Pillman Jr. Even though I feel like they’ve already done more with these vignettes than anything he ever really did in AEW.

Only time will tell