WWE Signs Identical Twins

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
The place so nice they named it twice...new york,
Source: Prowrestling.com

World Wrestling Entertainment has signed identical twin sisters The Garcia Twins to a developmental deal and the girls are currently training in Florida Championship Wrestling in Tampa.

Word has it John Laurinitis was the one who brought Nicole and Brianna in. They have previously appeared in the finals of the WWE Diva Search of 2006. Rumor has it they could be used on TV as soon as WWE SummerSlam.

Nicole and Brianna are training to be Divas on the main roster and are learning to take minor bumps down in FCW. Sources say the girls are fitting in just fine down in Tampa.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I found a pic of them what do you think?

2006_4_25_sunsets_mission_beach_078.jpg

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
So they were already technically working for WWE by being and wrestling in FCW (Florida Championship Wrestling). I think that Johnny Ace is a complete asshole and I don't like him and his moves at all for the WWE. The twins aren't bad but they could use a little more in the breasts department, overall then they are pretty good/above average

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
If they get enough training to be be actually good wrestlers then it would be great and storylines like for the Women's title could happen.

WWE should not bring them up until the are ready because it'll just fuck things up.

vickymania

Reaction score
More on the Identical twins people!

Reported by Daniel Pena on 08/10/2007
WWE has signed two 23-year old California bikini models who happen to be identical twins, The Garcia Twins, to developmental deals. Their respective names are Nicole and Brianna. The girls are currently training in Florida Championship Wrestling in Tampa and have appeared at a few shows in eye candy roles.

The twins were contestants in last year's Diva Search contest, but they didn't make the cut. This article on the Diva Search from June of last year on WWE.com features comments from them in which they talk about gearing up for the Diva Search.

The news of their signing is indeed true because the twins are featured in a small photoshoot in a special WWE Divas magazine that is scheduled to be officially released next week. The magazine features a section call "Divas In Training." The description of the section reads: "WWE's future women's champions? Meet the talented young ladies teetering on the precipice of squared-circle glory. Mark our words: You'll be ogling them on TV very, very soon." The section features pictures and brief bios on Maryse Ouellet, Beth Phoenix, Milena Roucka, and of course, The Garcia Twins. Considering that the shoot took place mere days after Memorial Day, the twins have been under contract to WWE since at least May.

The Garcia Twins have a page on MySpace at (myspace.com/thegarciatwins) and confirmed their signing with WWE on it. Even though they haven't been called up yet, they claim that they're going to be at the upcoming SummerSlam pay-per-view. They also botched the company's name in a post on the page. They called it "Worldwide Wrestling Entertainment." Here is the post they did regarding WWE:

"Hi everyone we are The Garcia Twins. We were born in San Diego, CA and raised in Scottsdale, AZ. Soccer was our life until college and that is when we started modeling, acting, and doing promotional work. We are now with the WWE, Worldwide Wrestling Entertainment, we are here in Tampa, FL with the FCW training to be on t.v. as Divas. Make sure to check us out in this month's WWE Summer Slam."

These chicks are claiming they're going to be there at Summerslam..we'll all keep an eye on them,for sure..lol,more divas,more bikini shoots!

phantomgerald

I would do them, but I don't see the point of twins in the womens' division, especially since they's no womens tag titles. And they wouldn't have a long-term future, becasue the novelty will wear off after a while.

And FOF, Vince would definately ask them to go get implants.

vickymania

Reaction score
lol..what a shame..probably,bring a women's tag team belt in ECW,and send the divas over there

MikeRaw

Bring on the lesbian loving:)
Lol...Anyways theres nothing wrong withh adding depth to the womens division and maybe they can go to ECW and feud with exxtreme expose because theyre sluts or something?IDK but I dont want them on Raw...

vickymania

Reaction score
am with you Mikeraw,dont need them on RAW,for sure..send them to SD or ECW..and if they can do some good fight shots,ECW will be the best for them..but first ECW needs a 2 hr. slot fot these divas fights to squeeze in..

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
bigger boobs= id hit em

i bet at some point in their career they win the tag titles

Bradders

Reaction score
Well it would definitely add more depth to the women's division in months to come.

Travis40

Yup, they need the proper training though and a boob job and their ready to get called up to SD or ECW, where there aren't many divas.