WWE Signs Former TNA Talent; Full Details

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
WWE has signed former TNA start Nick Cvjetkovich to a developmental deal. Recently Cvjetkovich has been working down in Ohio Valley Wrestling in Louisville, Kentucky. He worked with TNA several years ago when they use to have their weekly pay-per-views in Nashville, Tennesse.

Nick was trained by Ron Hutcinson in Canada (who also trained Edge, Christian Cage and Trish Stratus).

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
Finally were taking more TNA talent. Now TNA will feel what its like to have stars taken away from them.

Reaction score
i have no clue who this guy is or how to pernounce his last name but i would liek to see what WWE does with TNA talent

03mnm

Reaction score
Finally were taking more TNA talent. Now TNA will feel what its like to have stars taken away from them.

Oh no what a big lose how is TNA going to compete now, give me a break its when TNA signed the Bashams, this will probably be around for what around 6 months.

Rated G Semistar

Reaction score

Are you really being serious? You obviously have never seen TNA. The man hasn't been in TNA for, god what, 4 years? I barely even remember him anyway. Wasn't he like the quenitsential jobber.

Rell

Reaction score
Nick Cvjetkovich was actually in TNA for a while, he was known as Sinn and he competed in a tag team with Slash. They were called The New Church.They had a huge feud with Ravens group, the Gathering...CM Punk was a member of that group. The tag team was managed by James Mitchell, they weren't really jobbers, although they were only used to compete against Raven and his "gathering"...He's an average wrestler and will probably never make it to the main roster, only time will tell. Actually he could form a tag team with Kevin Thorn, they both have "dark" persona's so it may work.

BTW, I find it funny how Sinn is referred to as "former TNA talent" but if TNA signs former WWE talent he is called a "WWE reject"

Reaction score
WWE has signed former TNA start Nick Cvjetkovich
200pxsinnwrestlered9.jpg

here are some facts on him that i found on wiki:

Championships and accomplishments
Independent Wrestling Revolution
1-time IWR Tag Team Champion (with Elvis Elliot)
Karate
Black Belt
National Wrestling Alliance
1-time NWA Bluegrass Heavyweight Champion

He is a childhood friend of two wrestlers, Edge and Christian Cage.
time will tell if he will make it in wwe.

Markz

Reaction score
Well, I can't criticize until I actually see him wrestle. Most likely he will be on ECW soon along with his TNA buddies, CM Punk and Cor Von.

MikeRaw

Ya he'll go to ECW if anything.I dont know anmything about him though so I cant give an opinion...

Leahy26

Reaction score
yeah this guy is worthless who cares

Reaction score