WWE Signs Alex Koslov

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
On the most recent episode of Smackdown Albert Del Rio faced a "local" going by the name of Cárlos Sanchez. The man behind Cárlos Sanchez was Alex Koslov a well known indy wrestler who has made a big name for himself all over the world. He has worked a lot in Mexico and in ROH and was even in TNA as part of Team International in the World X Cup.

The WWE development contract that he has signed doesn't start until early 2011 as he is seeing out his AAA contract first.

He is a small wrestler which would normally work against him however recently WWE have seen how ridiculous that policy was and have started pushing smaller guys more. I see him being part of a NXT season to introduce him to the WWE crowd unless they keep him Kozlov name and pair him with Vladimir which would hurt him since Vladimir is a comedy character at the moment.

R.D Punk

Reaction score
I seriuosly hope that this Koslov is an actual Russian and is realated to Vladimir, not so they can kill him off even more but so they can tag. I mean if this Alex is a really good high flyer then team them up because contrasting styles is good in tag teams. If they manage to get some respect back to Vladimir then do it, maybe make Vladimir take out diva's and shit to get him back to being a monster, then team him up with Alex and maybe get a mouth peice? Someone who is sort of a mob leader? I don't know who that could be but have the called the Mafia and have more wrestlers play Russians and give them a cool entrance and a kick ass finisher and accutlly bring gimmicks into wrestling again!

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
The guy is from Moldova I think, part of the former USSR, so basically a Russian. They aren't related though, at least I am pretty sure they aren't related.

If Vladimir Kozlov becomes more serious than I would be fine with teaming them, at the moment though he is a joke and I think that it would hurt Alex Kozlov. If though Vladimir becomes serious again, the Moscow Mauler, then it would be great. He could bring in his "brother" and they could become a proper tag team. Then the problem is trying to get WWE to push the tag team division again. Their contrasting styles would work well, Kozlov as the muscle and Alex as the high flyer, good combination for a tag team.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Well judging from the reaction he got when he faced Del Rio (dunno whether it was edited in) this guy seems to have quite a big following. I'd rather not see him team with Vladamir Kozlov as it would probs make no one care about him. The obvious choice is NXT where I see someone like Rey being his mentor or something like that. I just hope to god we do not get Cole crying liek a bitch because he got following over the net.