WWE set to begin Wrestlemania XXV hype already...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
WWE will be holding a press conference on 6/24 outside of the Toyota Center in Houston, TX to promote WrestleMania XXV. Vince McMahon, John Cena, Batista, Edge, and CM Punk are all scheduled to appear. The event is open to the public.

Triple H will face his nose in the main event at WrestleMania XXV, you heard it here first :y:

John Cena, Batista, Edge, and CM Punk

Which one of those is not like the others?

xtremebadass

Yea I know what you mean about Punk. Punk is also on the GAB poster along with HBK, Batista, Cena, and HHH, wtf is he doing with the main eventers?

xtremebadass

I am saying it right now, there would be nothing funnier than CM Punk vs. Batista, that match would kill the ratings for sure.

However, a drug free superstar is a good way to promote good values, CM Punk has the cheapest gimmick to land him in the main event I swear.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
at this point drug free = main event push.

WWE isn't going to put CM Punk in the main-event, that'd make too much sense.

Evil Austin

It will probably be Cena or Punk because Punk might cash in the bank and something like that.