WWE Rules Presents: TNA- The Era Phenomenal

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWERULES

Reaction score
tna-theeraphenomenal.png

TNA Wrestling: The Era Phenomenal

It’s October 2009 and TNA is at it’s hottest. Selling out arena’s all over the country and having just done another European tour. The company is at a very strong point currently. The star power is there, the awesome matches are there and we’re headed straight in to Bound For Glory. But, for TNA Founder Jeff Jarrett this is a time of uncertainty as WWE is really beginning to make their product much more unpredictable at this time. TNA knows that it needs to up their game. So, what did they do? Live iMPACT broadcasts every single week. On top of this, TNA has decided to take the ROH approach and have more wrestling instead of confusing fans with complicated storylines. Their rivals, WWE, have just put the strap on Mr Kennedy in an attempt to garner more viewers. With Bound For Glory just days away, and the card stacked, what will TNA do at their biggest pay-per-view yet?

Roster:

Champions;

TNA World Champion: Samoa Joe
Regained the championship for the second time when he won the vacant strap at Slammiversary in the King of The Mountain Match.

TNA World Tag Team Champions: Abyss and Matt Morgan
Won the titles at Victory Road defeating then champions The Rock N’ Rave Infection.

TNA X-Division Champion: Consequences Creed
Has held the championship for nearly a year since winning it at last years BFG event.

TNA Knockouts Champion: Roxxi
Won a 5 Knockout hardcore rules elimination match at No Surrender a month ago.

Roster:

Abdul Bashir
Abyss
AJ Styles
Alex Shelly
Angelina Love
Awesome Kong
Booker T
Chris Sabin
Christian Cage
Christy Hemme
Consequences Creed
Curry Man
Eric Young
James Storm
Jay Lethal
Jeff Jarrett
Johnny Devine
Kip James
Kurt Angle
Lance Rock
Matt Morgan
ODB
Petey Williams
Rhaka Khan
Rhino
Robert Roode
Roxxi
Samoa Joe
Scott Steiner
Shark Boy
SoCal Val
Sonjay Dutt
Sting
Taylor Wilde
Traci Brookes
Velvet Sky

Tag Teams and Stables:

Team 3D
The Motor City Machine Guns
The Rock N’ Rave Infection
Abyss and Matt Morgan
LAX
Beer Money Inc.

BOUND FOR GLORY PREVIEW

TNA World Championship Match
Samoa Joe vs. AJ Styles
Storyline: When AJ Styles won the TNA World Championship at Genesis, he had no idea it would spark the rage of Samoa Joe. Joe publicly came out on iMPACT and told the fans that they were disrespectful and meant nothing to him. Joe then went on to attack AJ and forced AJ to relinquish the TNA Title. Joe would gain the title back for the second time. Now, AJ’s returning and wants his title back.

Career vs. Career Match
Jeff Jarrett vs. Sting
Storyline: There’s only room for one icon in TNA Wrestling. Sting wants to continue his journey in TNA but Jarrett feels that Sting’s time is not going to continue. Who will leave TNA? One will and one will carry on their epic legacy!

Tag Match for Respect
Kurt Angle & Booker T vs. Jay Lethal and Christian Cage
Storyline: Angle and Booker need to keep their spot in the company, but with young lions like Christian Cage and Jay Lethal on the hunt, can they keep their main event spot.

Other Matches

TNA Tag Team Championship Match
Matt Morgan and Abyss © vs. The Motor City Machine Guns

TNA X-Division Championship Match
Consequences Creed © w/Taylor Wilde vs. Sonjay Dutt w/SoCal Val

TNA Knockouts Street Fight For The Title
Roxxi © vs. Awesome Kong

Plus, the biggest announcement in TNA Wrestling’s History (literally).

WWERULES

Reaction score
TNA Wrestling: Bound For Glory 2009!

(A video kicks off the pay-per-view, showing us the feuds heading into TNA’s biggest event of the year. From Samoa Joe turning heel and becoming embroiled in a feud with “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles. Through to Consequences Creed’s X-Division Title defence against Sonjay Dutt, with his beautiful girlfriend, SoCal Val. After the video package finishes we are live in the Staples Center as thousands and thousands of LA fans have jam packed the arena to see some TNA Wrestling. Fireworks begin to go off on the stage and above the ring. After they have finished the camera swirls around the arena, picking up the fans and their signs. Once a few fans have been shown on camera we head to the broadcast booth. Where we see Mike Tenay and Don West, in black suits with ties, the normal fancy clobber for a big time event. West, as usual, smiling from ear to ear as Mike Tenay, who is a bit more familiar with doing these events, seems laid back, yet excited.)

Mike Tenay: Welcome one and all to the biggest pay-per-view of 2009; TNA Bound For Glory. Many though we wouldn’t be here today, but we are and TNA is alive an kicking. What an unbelievable night we’re in for. Mike Tenay and Don West here at ringside. And DW, this Los Angeles crowd is rocking the Staples Center tonight.

Don West: You damn right they are, Mike, and why wouldn’t they be. This is TNA’s biggest event all year. Not to mention, probably the biggest event on the wrestling calendar, Mike.

Tenay: No kidding my friend. But enough with the talk, let’s get the action started with an X-Division Championship Match. It’s the reigning and defending champion, Consequences Creed taking on Sonjay Dutt!

(Sonjay’s music plays as the crowd immediately boo. Dutt comes to the stage wearing his normal wrestling attire, accompanied, no surprise, by his girlfriend SoCal Val. Dutt is hated by this crowd and why wouldn’t they, he’s an arrogant asshole. As David Penzer makes the introduction Dutt smiles as he walks down the ramp, hand in hand with SoCal Val. Dutt leads her up the steel steps and pulls up the middle rope while pushing down the bottom one. Val gets in the ring and Dutt takes her lead. Also climbing through the ropes. Dutt stands facing the audience as Val puts her hand on Dutt’s chest.)

Mike Tenay: These TNA fans hate Sonjay Dutt with a passion, and who can blame them?

Don West: Well, over the last year we’ve seen such a transformation in this man, since turning on Jay Lethal last year, and winning the girl, Dutt has become insufferable.

(The crowds hatred for Dutt soon turns to a round of applause as Consequences Creed makes his way out of the gate. Creed, with the X-Division championship round his waist, celebrating an entire year as champion, since winning the belt last October at the ‘08 version of this event. Creed stops on the stage, and points backwards, as we see Taylor Wilde come out of the curtain. The fans are confused, but aren’t complaining about the view.)

Mike Tenay: What’s this? Consequences Creed has himself so back-up

DW: Either that or he’s scored BIG TIME!

(Creed walks down to the ring, as Wilde follows closely behind him. Wilde is helped into the ring by Creed before Creed gets in. Wilde points at Val who brushes her off with a laugh. The referee tells both lovely ladies that they must exit the ring. As they do so, Creed un straps the X Title from his waist before handing it to the official. Referee Slick Johnson holds the belt up for all to see before handing it to David Penzer at ringside and ringing the bell.)

Match 1: X Division Championship Match
Consequences Creed © w/Taylor Wilde vs. Sonjay Dutt w/SoCal Val.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Creed and Dutt circle one another in the ring before locking up in the center of it. Dutt gets the upper hand with a side headlock and an arrogant grin until Creed pushes Dutt into the ropes. Dutt comes back with a shoulder tackle for Creed who goes to the mat but turns over to his belly straight away, Dutt runs into the ropes and Creed is quick back to his feet, leap-frogging Dutt who continues into the ropes, as he comes back Creed takes him down with a drop kick under the chin. Creed heads for the first cover of the match, 1.… 2.… but Dutt kicks out. A sigh of relief from Val on the outside as she watches on. Creed stands to his feet as Dutt also gets up and Creed takes him by the hand before Irish Whipping Dutt into the corner. Dutt hit’s the turnbuckles hard as Creed runs in, Dutt doges him and then goes for the roll up, 1... 2... But no! Creed kicks out. Dutt stands at the same time as Creed and gives Creed a rake in the eye. The referee admonishes Dutt as Dutt delivers a straight kick to the abdomen of Creed. Dutt then takes Creed by the fro and dumps him to the outside of the ring.

Creed lands with a thud on the arena floor as the ref tells Dutt to stay in the ring. Does he listen? Don’t be so silly, of course he doesn’t. Dutt climbs through the ropes and hops down onto the arena floor where he collects Creed by the hair, Dutt then takes Creed by the hair and Creed takes a face full of guard rail. The fans at ringside are saying words of encouragement to Creed as Dutt rolls him back into the ring. Dutt rolls in with him, 1.… 2.… but it’s to no avail as Creed is to resilient. Dutt gets to his feet and waits as Creed also stands, Creed turns and Dutt throws him a right hand, Creed ducks the right and kicks Dutt in the gut as Dutt turns back, Creed then hits him with the jaw breaker which takes him off balance. Backed into the corner goes Dutt as Creed stands in the opposite corner, Creed runs across the ring and jumps at Dutt, taking him over with the monkey flip. Dutt flies half way across the ring and lands with a thud on the canvas. Creed crawls over to Dutt and hooks the leg, 1.…. 2.… Dutt shows heart and kicks out.

Creed gets back up with the help of the ropes and climbs to the apron of the ring, Creed then begins climbing to the top rope, meanwhile, Dutt is also getting back to his feet, not as quickly as Creed did but he is nonetheless. Dutt is up and he turns around into a missile dropkick! Cover, 1.… 2.… Dutt kicks out again. Creed gets to his feet and gets the crowd to begin to rally behind him, Creed walks over to Dutt who is down and picks him up, Creed puts Dutt between his legs and motions for a powerbomb but Dutt has other plans as he takes Creed over for the back body drop. Creed holds his back in pain as Dutt motions to the crowd that something big is going to happen. The crowd go wild, telling Dutt exactly what they think of him. Dutt begins making his way to the top rope, Creed is down and Dutt nails him with the Hindu Press! Cover on Creed, 1.… 2.… Hell no! How is Creed kicking out?

Tenay: Consequences Creed is amazing! He was just hit with Sonjay Dutt’s best manoeuvre and he still kicks out.

DW: Amazing, simply amazing.

Dutt can’t believe it, he has to check with the referee to make sure he isn’t seeing things. The referee assures him that it was just a near fall. Dutt grabs a lifeless Creed by the hair and begins to pick him back up, however, Dutt lets his arrogance get in the way as he begins to taunt the crowd. The crowd aren’t amused by this as they boo him. Dutt’s momentary loss of track let’s Creed regain composure and begin to hammer Dutt with right hands to the sternum. Creed begins to fire back and this crowd is loving it. Creed fires at Dutt with shots to the face, and another, Dutt is rocking, Creed runs into the ropes but Dutt takes him back down with a clothesline. Creed’s head clearly hit’s the mat and bounces back up. Dutt, leaning against the ropes see’s this and walks back over to Creed. He kicks Creed in the sternum a few times before picking him up to his feet. Creed can barely support himself as he drops down to a knee. Dutt puts him in position for a powerbomb, Creed is on the shoulders of Dutt and begins hammering the head of the Guru. Creed then hit’s a hurricanrana. Creed slowly gets back up as Dutt seems to bounce back to his feet. Creed tries a clothesline but Dutt ducks it, gets the roll up on Creed, puts the feet on the ropes, 1.… 2.… 3!

Winner: And New X-Division Champion; Sonjay Dutt!

Mike Tenay: I don’t believe! This wonderful match has been spoiled by that cheater, Sonjay Dutt using the ropes.

DW: I don’t know why we expected anything less of him.

(The referee passes Dutt the championship as his eyes widen, he can’t believe what he just did as he rolls out of the ring. Val is ready to congratulate him on the outside as he is bringing home the X-Division Championship. Taylor Wilde gets in the ring as Creed finally realizes what has just transpired. Creed tries to reason with the referee and explain his position, but there’s nothing the referee can do, he’s made the call. Back on the entrance ramp, Dutt and Val are celebrating. Dutt raises the X-Title in victory while shouting “Loser“ at Creed from the stage.)

Tenay: What a gracious champion. We send you to the back and Lauren is with Samoa Joe.

(In the back, Samoa Joe is in his locker room staring at his TNA World Title. Lauren is also in the locker room ready to interview him.)

Lauren: Samoa Joe…

Joe: That’s Champ, to you.

Lauren: Whatever, “Champ”, back at Genesis last November, AJ Styles defeated you and Kurt Angle in a Six Sides of Steel match for the TNA World Championship. Now, after you attacked him and put him on the injured list, he had to relinquish the TNA Title, you then won the championship at Slammiversary in a King Of The Mountain match. However, now he’s back and he’s coming for that title that you now own.

Samoa Joe: Let’s get one thing straight, Barbie, what happened to AJ Styles was no-one’s fault but his own. Now, did I play a part in that injury? You damn right! Do I regret it? Hell no. You see, when AJ won this title off me at Genesis, it was unfair. You see he never pinned me, he pinned Kurt Angle. So in my eyes, I didn’t lose the belt. So what did I do? I took back what was RIGHTFULLY mine. AJ paid the price for that, that’s not my fault, but AJ, for the past six weeks on Impact you’ve had videos airing for your return. Do you think that’s going to scare me? Do you think that after four months of hiding from me that you’re going to walk in here and take this title? HELL NO! AJ, if you want my title, earn it. Bitch. Now you (pointing to Lauren) get the hell out of here, I got some prepping to do.

(Lauren scowls at Joe before leaving the room.)

(Back at the announce table, we one again see Tenay and DW sitting, looking into the camera.)

Tenay: What a way to kick off this pay-per-view ladies and gentlemen. We have a new X-Division Champion. Whether you love him or hate him, Sonjay Dutt rules the X-Division roost.

DW: But, Mike, coming up next is a match that’s so personal. Because not only is it about pride but it’s about respect for America.

Tenay: That’s right DW, Eric Young is set to take on Sheik Abdul Bashir and let’s show you how this came together.

(We see a video of highlights from the previous weeks on iMPACT where Bashir has been ripping into America with words. We then see how Eric Young got in Bashir’s face and tried to shut him up. The multiple attacks on Young over the following weeks, and then, Young struck back this past week on iMPACT with an assault!)

(Back in the arena, EY’s music begins and the fans stand to their feet with applause. Young comes out of the curtain and stands on the stage, arms raised as the fans continue to cheer him on. Young walks down the ramp, looks back to check the pyro isn’t going to go off, but as he continues BANG! Young falls on his ass with fear, he smiles and gets back to his feet before rolling into the ring.)

Tenay: I know we’re meant to be impartial, but I have to pull for EY tonight.

DW: I know what you mean, Mike. I’m rooting for Young, too.

(After Young’s in the ring, Bashir’s music begins to play. The camera pans to the entrance way where the titantron is playing Bashir’s video. Suddenly, back in the ring, Bashir has snuck up behind Young and attacks him.)

Match 2: Eric Young vs. Sheik Abdul Bashir
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Bashir hammers away at a fallen Young with vicious kicks to the back and gut. Bashir picks up Young and drives his head into the turnbuckles. From there Bashir continues with a beat down of right hands and chops. Bashir Irish Whips Young into the opposite corner, Young hits hard and Bashir runs in with him, squashing him against the turnbuckles with a clothesline. Young falls to both knees and holds his chest, Bashir then kicks Young in the chest and Young falls to the mat. Bashir raises his hands and begins to shout in his native tongue as the crowd begin booing him. Bashir picks up Young and snap mere’s him to the mat. Young is now in a seated position as Bashir runs into the ropes and kicks Young in the back, the shoe leather hits Young’s back with a thud.

Bashir smiles as he picks up Young, Bashir serves another plate of chops to Young’s chest as Young’s chest begins to turn red, Bashir then Irish Whips Young into the ropes, Young comes back as Bashir ducks his head and Young boots him right in the chest. Bashir’s head comes back up and snaps back as Young bounces back into the ropes and takes down Bashir with a clothesline. Young is feeling the momentum and Bashir gets back to his feet, Young kicks Bashir in the gut and runs into the left side of the ropes, he comes back and hits Bashir with a swinging neck breaker. Bashir’s down and Young makes the cover, 1.… 2.… but Bashir shows heart and kicks out.

Young gets back to his feet and waits as Bashir stands to his feet, Bashir turns around and Young drop kicks Bashir, the force of which takes Bashir right through the ropes onto the arena floor. Young is told by the referee to stay in the ring as the live crowd chant “TNA! TNA!” as support for Young. Bashir is slow to get back to his feet as Young runs off into the ropes, comes back and dives through the ropes, taking out Bashir on the outside. The crowd are going wild as Young gets back to his feet, Young picks Bashir up and lifts and drops him onto the barricade on the outside. EY then rolls Bashir into the ring, he follows Bashir in and makes the cover, 1.… 2.… but Bashir yet again kicks out. Young stands and begins to make his way to the top rope, Bashir is using the ropes to get up. Young is on the top rope, he dives and hits Bashir with the cross body block, Bashir rolls through and has the cover on Young, 1.… 2.… 3!

Winner: Sheik Abdul Bashir

Tenay: Well there you have it, everyone. Sheik Abdul Bashir has won this match.

DW; Damn it. Err… I mean, good job, Sheik.

(Back in the ring, Sheik is on his knees with his hands raised high into the air. The fans boo him violently as he stands to his feet, with his arms still raised in victory. Sheik doesn’t like the booing from the crowd and starts to get annoyed with it. He yells at the fans to shut their mouths but when they continue it doesn’t look good. Sheik shouts, “Fine, I’ll make you shut up!” With that, Bashir walks over to Young and picks him up, he pushes Young into the corner before mounting the second rope. Bashir begins raining down punches on the head of Young, a cut begins to open up on the forehead of EY.)

Tenay: Someone stop this disgraceful act by Bashir. He won the damn match, what else does he want?

DW: I don’t know but it’s sick…. Wait a second, who’s that?

(On the entrance ramp we see Jay Lethal running down to the ring.)

Tenay: It’s Lethal, Jay Lethal is here.

DW: Shouldn’t he be preparing for his match later tonight?

Tenay: Well, yes, but he doesn’t care.

(Lethal slides into the ring, unbeknownst to Bashir as he pulls Bashir off the second rope. Bashir lands on the mat and Lethal begins tearing into Bashir with mounted punches. Luckily for Bashir he manages to push Black Machismo off and roll from the ring. Lethal stands at the ropes, obviously wanting more of Bashir.)

Tenay: Yeah, go get you some of Lethal, Sheik.

DW: He’s an idiot but he’s not crazy, Mike.

(Bashir backs up the ramp checking his forehead for blood as in the ring Lethal is shouting for Bashir to re-enter the ring.)

Tenay: To the back, and Jeff Jarrett!

(Backstage we see, “The King of The Mountain”, Jeff Jarrett, dressed to compete in the interview area. Behind Jeff is an HD monitor as Lauren stands, with a microphone ready to talk to Jeff.)

Lauren: Jeff Jarrett, tonight, your career could come crashing down around you as it will be you against Sting, the loser retires forever. Your final thoughts heading into the match?

Jeff Jarrett: You know what Lauren, I’ve never worried for my career more than I do tonight. 3 year ago at this very event Sting beat me for the TNA World Title. 2 years ago at this event, Sting beat Kurt Angle for the TNA Title. Then last year, Sting came up just short to Samoa Joe. But this year, this year it will be me and Sting, vying for our own careers. Am I worried? A little! Do I doubt myself at all? No. I am a former 12 time World Heavyweight Champion for a damn reason. Tonight, Sting, it’s either me or it’s you, and I’ve got some more left in this tank before I’m ready to go!

(Jarrett walks away.)

Lauren: Well back to you…

(Suddenly Lauren spots someone in the distance.)

Lauren: Oh wait, we’ve got to go and get this one…

(Lauren, as well as the camera man rush over to Jim Cornette who is walking, rolled up paper in hand, as usual, looking frustrated. Lauren approaches him and he stops.)

Lauren: Mr Cornette, can you give us any insight into what this major announcement could be tonight?

Cornette: Could I? Yes. Will I? No. You see Lauren, there’s just some things that pretty interviewers don’t need to no. But, when it’s time, you’ll all find out.

(Cornette walks away as Lauren turns back to the camera.)

Lauren: Back to you guys in the arena.

(A video package airs, highlighting the feud between Roxxi and Awesome Kong over the TNA Knockouts Championship. It started last month at No Surrender when she pinned Kong to win the Knockouts title. From there, Kong would attack Roxxi claiming that she’s not going to stop until Roxxi agrees to defend the title against her. Roxxi agrees to the match, as long as it’s a Street Fight. Kong’s handler, Saeed agrees to the stipulation. From there, Saeed went missing from the iMPACT Zone at the same time as Roxxi did. Only to find out last week on iMPACT that Saeed had been abducted by Roxxi and Roxxi wasn’t going to let her go until BFG was over. It’s a fair fight for the TNA Knockouts Championship! And it‘s now!)

Mike Tenay: Roxxi, the defending Champion has only had the title a month, whereas Kong, who has been champion before held the title for a longer time than that. Kong also has the big fight experience. Remember back to her feud with Gail Kim.

DW: These two are pretty much complete opposites. Two common goals; pain and the TNA Knockouts title.

(Roxxi’s music plays as the TNA Knockouts champion steps onto the ramp. But just before she can even take another step, Kong attacks her from behind.)

Match 3: TNA Knockouts Championship
Street Fight Match
Roxxi © vs. Awesome Kong.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
We’re obviously going to kick this thing off on the ramp as Kong has Roxxi grounded. Right boots to the abdomen and chest of Roxxi send her rolling down the ramp. Kong follows behind and picks her up by the hair, before Irish whipping her into straight into the ring apron. Roxxi hit’s the ring apron hard and immediately holds her lower back as Kong smiles, Loving the pain she’s inflicting on Roxxi. Kong punches Roxxi straight in the mouth with a right, then with a left and finally smashing her in the face with a spinning discus punch. The last shot that connected takes Roxxi down to the concrete as Kong lifts the ring skirt up and searches under the ring. After a few moments Kong pulls out a steel chair from under the ring. Roxxi is back to her feet as King raises the chair, and is about to hit her opponent with it but Roxxi fires back with a shot to the abdomen. Kong drops the chair but Roxxi has the savvy to pick the chair back up and smash Kong in the head with it.

Kong tries to gets some distance by rolling into the ring. She checks her head when she gets into the ring as Roxxi also rolls in and takes the chair with her. Roxxi throws the chair down and turns around but Kong is back up and nails her with a clothesline taking her straight down. Kong feels the momentum as fans chant “Roxxi!” repeatedly trying to get the champion back into the match. Kong picks Roxxi up by the hair and takes her into the corner, Kong bounces Roxxi’s head off the turnbuckles in the corner as Roxxi’s head snaps back. Kong then head butts Roxxi which takes Roxxi off her game a little more. Kong takes Roxxi’s hand and tries to Irish whip her into the corner but Roxxi tries a reversal and tries to send Kong into the turnbuckles, to no avail, though, as King uses her power to send Roxxi over the top rope.

Roxxi lands on the floor with great impact as Kong, still in the ring, raises her arms at the crowd, they boo her venomously and with much antipathy as Kong climbs down to the arena floor. The monster has the venerable champion’s hair in her hand as she picks Roxxi up off the floor, Kong’s beeline is headed straight for the announcers booth as she drags Roxxi over. DW and Mike Tenay quickly scatter and flee the broadcast booth. Kong takes Roxxi’s head and bounces it straight off the announce table. Roxxi’s off balance right now as Kong keeps her on her feet. Kong then picks up Roxxi in a body slam position before laying her on the table. The fans have no idea what to expect but are excited. Kong, yet again goes underneath the ring in search of a weapon. As she is doing this Roxxi is stirring. Kong finally finds what she wants… a ladder! Kong pulls it out and leaves it, going to back to Roxxi.

Roxxi is now stood on the announcers table, Kong turns around and Roxxi leaps at her, taking her down onto the concrete floor. “TNA! TNA!” is heard ringing throughout the massive arena as Roxxi and Kong are down. The referee checks both Knockouts before Roxxi begins to stagger back to her feet. Roxxi then picks up the ladder that Kong got from underneath the ring and slides it under the bottom rope and into the ring. Roxxi turns back and grabs a handful of Kong’s hair before sending Kong back into the ring. Roxxi slides under the bottom rope and makes a press cover on Kong. 1.… 2.… but that is not to be it as Kong throws Roxxi off the cover with a bit of force. Roxxi stands to her feet and picks the chair back up, before placing it back into the middle of the ring. Roxxi helps Kong back to her feet as Kong is very drowsy. Roxxi runs into the ropes but Kong catches her coming back in a side walk slam position… Kong drops Roxxi back first onto the chair.

Kong makes the cover, 1.… 2.… Roxxi kicks out. Kong sits upright, not believing what has just transpired in the ring. Kong stands to her feet as Roxxi lays, a broken mess on the canvas of the ring. Kong picks Roxxi back up to her feet as Roxxi is lifeless. Kong puts Roxxi between Kong’s massive thighs, she signals that something big is going to happen here. She picks Roxxi up for an Awesome Bomb but on top of Kong’s shoulders, Roxxi hammers at Kong’s head a few times, Kong drops backwards and Roxxi ends up sitting on Kong’s chest. Cover, 1.… 2.… but no, Kong kicks out. Roxxi stands back to her feet and begins to make her way to the top rope, Kong showing the monster that she is is already getting back to her feet. Kong stands, turns around and Roxxi leaps at her, Roxxi’s cross body attempt is swatted when Kong catches her and drops all her weight onto Roxxi with a body slam. Kong makes another cover, 1.… 2.… but no, Roxxi has more guts than brains, I swear!

Suddenly, we see Raisha Saeed running down the ramp with a chair. Roxxi has her back turned to the entrance ramp as Saeed gets into the ring. Roxxi turns to look at Saeed, Saeed looks back at Roxxi but then…. Saeed nails Kong with the chair. The fans are in bewilderment, Saeed is Kong’s manager. What’s going on here? Roxxi then takes over with the chair and hits Kong with it again. Roxxi lays it on the mat and DDT’s Kong’s head into it. Cover, 1.… 2.…. 3!

Winner: And still TNA Knockouts Champion, Roxxi!

Tenay: What the hell just happened here? Kong’s handler, Saeed just blasted Kong with a chair.

DW: I don’t know Mike, but there must be an explanation.

(Roxxi is passed her Knockouts Championship as she stares at Saeed. Suddenly, Saeed lifts the hood to reveal none other than….. GAIL KIM!)

Tenay: WHAT!?! Gail Kim has returned to TNA Wrestling!

DW: What a shock, but a pleasant shock!

(Kim smiles at Roxxi who smiles back at Kim, Kim then raises the hand of Roxxi as Roxxi’s music plays.)

Tenay: What a feel good moment here at Bound For Glory! I defy any other company in the world to have a pay-per-view like we’ve had so far!

DW: It’s been a rollercoaster of a ride, but it ain’t over.

(We zip back to the locker room where we see Jay Lethal and Christian Cage warming up for their match. Jeremy Borash walks in and they both stop what they’re doing to talk to JB.)

JB: Jay Lethal, Christian Cage, we are moments away from your tag team match for respect against Booker T and Kurt Angle. But first, Jay Lethal, what was that about with Sheik Abdul Bashir.

Lethal: The man thinks he can run around here, beating people up after matches? Well it ain’t going to happen. Now, I may not have been with this company from day one, but I know that the X-Division was built on respect, JB. I know that AJ Styles. Jerry Lynn and Low Ki built the X-Division, along with Daniels, Siaki and others. So Sheik, if you want some of me, come get some! OOOOH Yeah!

JB: Alright, Christian Cage, last thoughts before your tag match…

Cage: It’s like this, JB. Tonight, tonight is a night where me and Jay Lethal show guys like Kurt Angle and Booker T that it’s not always about them. Tonight we show Kurt Angle and Booker T that it doesn’t matter if you’re in the main event or the first match, Your job is to entertain those fans, and you know what, in the process you have goals. Like winning the World Championship, But, what you don’t do is try and clutch and claw and scratch and cling to that top spot, because sooner or later, you’ll be gone. So the older guys, and I have to admit, I am sort of an older guy in this company, but the older guys need to get the young guns ready. So Kurt, Booker, tonight, me and Machismo…. We’re going to kick your assed.

Lethal: OOOOOH YEAH!

(Lethal and Cage leave the locker room as JB turns back to the camera and says….)

JB: Back to the arena.

(Back in the arena, we are yet again at the commentary desk where we once again see Tenay and West. West wipes the sweat off his brow as he looks into the camera and smiles. Tenay gets the clear that he’s on camera.)

Tenay: Ladies and gentlemen, what a ride tonight has been already. We’re only 3 matches in, but it’s been like we’ve had 4 hours live already.

DW: You’re not kidding, but it’s about to get better, Mike. Because Kurt Angle and Booker T are set to do battle with Jay Lethal and the Instant Classic Christian Cage.

(Christian Cage’s music starts up as the crowd come alive again after a short break from the action, what with the interview and stuff. Cage and Lethal step out onto the stage, as Lethal does his signature twirl in the entrance way and the sparks begin up behind him. Cage does his signature taunt as well as they both come down the ramp and are introduced by David Penzer.)

Tenay: This is one of the more personal matches on the entire card this evening at Bound For Glory because it’s more than a match. This is about respect, Don.

DW: You damn right it is, Mike. Tonight we may finally see Kurt Angle and Booker T moving over and letting the younger guys have their spot.

(With Cage and Lethal in the ring, now. Kurt Angle’s music starts up, Angle is lifted onto the stage up from the ramp and raises his arms as the fireworks go off on the stage. Angle walks down the ramp as the LA fans give him an earful. He walks past fans who boo him, and some even give him ”the finger.” Angle waits at the bottom of the ramp as Booker T’s music plays. Booker walks out onto the stage with his wife, Sharmell. Sharmell walks a few paces in front of Booker as Booker raises his arms and ignites the pyro on the stage. Booker continues making his way into the ring.)

Match 4: Tag Match for Respect
Kurt Angle and Booker T vs. Jay Lethal and Christian Cage.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Booker and Cage care chosen to start the match off for their teams. Angle and Lethal step onto the ring apron as the bell rings. Cage and Booker circle one another before locking up in the centre of the ring. Booker quickly gets the upper hand with a headlock, but not for long as Cage fights out of it and pushes Booker into the ropes. Booker comes back and knocks Cage down with a shoulder tackle. Booker runs into the ropes as Cage turns onto his belly. Booker jumps over Cage and continues into the ropes as Cage stands to his feet, Booker tries a hip toss but Cage doesn’t budge, instead Cage is the one taking Booker over with the hip toss. Booker lands on the canvas, in shock as he gets back to his feet. Booker runs at Cage who quickly takes Booker back down with an arm drag. Booker is out quick and both men stand back to their feet, once up Booker nails Cage in the gut with a knee, Booker then Irish whips Cage into the ropes and as Cage comes back Booker takes Cage out with a back body drop.

Booker’s riding this wave of momentum as he goes over and tags in Kurt Angle. Booker holds Cage so that Cage’s ribs are unprotected as Angle gets into the ring and takes out Cage with a punch to the rib. Cage tries to walk to pain off as he goes into the corner. Angle continues his relentless beat down as he hammers away at Cage’s ribs with some body shots, rounding off the attack with a big kick to the gut. Angle pulls Cage out of the corner before hitting Cage with a European Uppercut. Cage falls to the mat and Angle makes the cover on Cage, 1.… 2.… but Cage kicks out sharply. Angle stands back to his feet and picks Christian back up before pulling him by the head over to the Angle/Booker corner. Angle tags in Booker as Cage stands in the corner, trying to regain some breath. On the other side of the ring Jay Lethal is willing Cage back into the match. Booker comes in as Angle gets out of the ring. Booker fires away with a chop to the chest of Cage. The fans let out a “Wooo!” as Booker does it again, garnering an equal response. Booker pulls Cage from the corner before twisting Cage’s arm, Booker then delivers a big round house kick to the face of Cage knocking Cage down to the mat.

Booker, feeling cocky as ever, taunts to the crowd who just boo Booker. Booker gets Cage back up and slings Cage’s arm over Booker’s neck, lifts him and drops him down on the mat with a suplex. Booker makes a cover on Cage, 1.… 2.… but Cage makes a kick out before 3. Booker stands, takes Cage by the leg and drags Cage over to the Booker/Angle corner where Booker tags in his partner; Kurt Angle. Angle comes in and takes the leg of Cage, Angle then drops an elbow onto Cage’s leg. Cage sits up and writhes in pain. Angle then repeats this two or three times before finally pinning Cage. 1.…. 2.…. But Cage manages to kick out at 2. Angle, stands to his feet and tells the referee to count a bit faster. The referee shrugs Kurt’s words off as Angle “flips the bird” to Lethal!

This pisses Lethal off no end as he attempts to get into the ring. While the referee is distracted with Lethal, Angle places Cage neck first over the bottom rope, from there Angle stands on Cage’s neck. Choking Cage! The referee manages to cool Lethal off and get him back on the apron. Angle now pulls Cage out of the ropes and into the center where it seems that Angle has something in mind here. Maybe an ankle lock? Yes. Angle attempts it, but Cage kicks at Angle which throws Angle backward. Angle is up a bit quicker than Cage who is using the ropes to stand up.

Angle walks over to Cage who is on both feet now, Angle throws a punch at Cage but Cage gets his arm up and smashes Angle back in the face, this is repeated one again until Cage runs into the ropes and takes down Angle with a huge clothesline. Angle stands back up and is knocked back down with a drop kick. Angle and Cage both get back up to their feet again and Cage takes Angle down with a spinning heel kick. Angle is down now and he shows no signs of being back up in a hurry. Cage crawls over to Lethal, the fans want this tag to happen as Cage makes one final lunge at Lethal and gets the tag. Lethal hops over the ropes as Booker T gets into the ring. Lethal clotheslines Booker. Booker gets back to his feet and yet again Lethal clotheslines him. Booker is a third time back up and Lethal Irish whips him into the ropes before delivering a flying lariat forearm to the face.

Angle is also back up in the ring now and clobbers Lethal from behind in the back. Angle grips Lethal around the waist and German suplexes him back, however, Lethal shows his athleticism and flips over to land on his feet. Angle is back to a vertical base at the same time as his tag partner Booker. They both come at Lethal and both get dropkicked in the face by Lethal. Lethal motions at the crowd as they cheer him wildly. Cage, back in their corner is back to his feet. Lethal walks over to him and makes the tag. Booker rolls from the ring as Lethal gets onto the apron. From the ramp we spot Sheik Abdul Bashir running down the ramp. He grabs Lethal’s leg and pulls it, Lethal hit’s the apron face first. Sheik and Lethal begin a brawl to the back as Cage is waiting on Angle to get back to his feet.

Angle does get up and has no idea that Cage is behind him. Booker T climbs into the ring, behind Cage, Cage sets Angle up for the Unprettier but Angle pushes Cage into Booker who hit’s the Book-End on Cage. Booker rolls from the ring and as the referee’s focus comes away from the brawl on the outside, he sees Cage lying motionless on the mat. Angle picks Cage up and turns him around before delivering an Angle Slam! Cover, 1... 2... 3!

Winners: Kurt Angle and Booker T!

Tenay: Damn it! Booker and Angle have won this match, but, I have to say, they did it fairly!

DW: That doesn’t mean we have to like it, though, Mike. I mean, Cage and Lethal fought so hard here, and I think if it wasn’t for Bashir, they could’ve had this won!

Tenay: To the back, and Lauren is with Sting!