WWE ROYAL RUMBLE NUMBER GAME!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Starting to think Sami gets number 30. Gets cold-cocked when first getting in there, and then somehow "stumbles" into winning the Rumble by eliminating Cody in the end.
1674669072972.gif

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Starting to think Sami gets number 30. Gets cold-cocked when first getting in there, and then somehow "stumbles" into winning the Rumble by eliminating Cody in the end.
I still want everyone else eliminated before #30 enters. That's Sami, who just walks into the ring and is declared the winner without doing anything.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I still want everyone else eliminated before #30 enters. That's Sami, who just walks into the ring and is declared the winner without doing anything.

NJPW has done this before with their comedy pre-show rumble and it's hilaruous. It was supposed to be the last 4 move on to a match the next night and right when Toru Yano entered last the 5th person would get eliminated so he'd never have to fight lol was a great troll

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yeah have like two people in the ring fighting and they do the spot where they go over the ropes together as the clock is counting down. :lmao Then it’s Sami and all he has to do is get in the ring to win.

Storm Trooper

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Yeah have like two people in the ring fighting and they do the spot where they go over the ropes together as the clock is counting down. :lmao Then it’s Sami and all he has to do is get in the ring to win.
Imagine if they did that but then they combine that with the Heath Slater spot where he kept getting beat up on the way to the ring?

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I really see 4 potential winners here for the Men's.

1. Cody Rhodes
2. Sami Zayn
3. The Rock
4. Seth Rollins.

Cody has been telegraphed heavily especially with his vignettes recently on Raw. Natural story. Even can play family vs family.

Sami Zayn is on fire right now and over as rover so if there is someone to change plans for, it is him. Though likely it will be him and KO fighting the Usos at Mania which I actually love that idea still, it could be a case of "earning" that spot. Either way, the man has earned a main event run sometime.

The Rock... if he is ready to go, him vs Roman is bound to happen, so the Rumble is the most likely avenue. Just with Mania being two nights, Roman also can pull double duty AND his story can be told without the titles on the line, being about family pride.

Outside but possible chance is Seth. Roman's only had two losses since becoming the Tribal Chief, both by DQ. One was King Xavier Woods (WHERE IS HIS TITLE MATCH DAMNIT!?) the other: Seth. With Seth now a face again, it is an easy storyline to tell with all their history.

Storm Trooper

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I really see 4 potential winners here for the Men's.

1. Cody Rhodes
2. Sami Zayn
3. The Rock
4. Seth Rollins.

Cody has been telegraphed heavily especially with his vignettes recently on Raw. Natural story. Even can play family vs family.

Sami Zayn is on fire right now and over as rover so if there is someone to change plans for, it is him. Though likely it will be him and KO fighting the Usos at Mania which I actually love that idea still, it could be a case of "earning" that spot. Either way, the man has earned a main event run sometime.

The Rock... if he is ready to go, him vs Roman is bound to happen, so the Rumble is the most likely avenue. Just with Mania being two nights, Roman also can pull double duty AND his story can be told without the titles on the line, being about family pride.

Outside but possible chance is Seth. Roman's only had two losses since becoming the Tribal Chief, both by DQ. One was King Xavier Woods (WHERE IS HIS TITLE MATCH DAMNIT!?) the other: Seth. With Seth now a face again, it is an easy storyline to tell with all their history.
Officially the Woods match was a No Contest. Should have been a DQ but they never called it that. They did the same thing with Sami Uso vs. Kevin Owens from SD a couple weeks ago.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Though likely it will be him and KO fighting the Usos at Mania which I actually love that idea still, it could be a case of "earning" that spot. Either way, the man has earned a main event run sometime.
I would argue that I don’t know how you pull off Sami & Owens Vs Usos now after Usos have fully aligned with Sami over Roman himself on Monday. Sami betraying those two now makes him the heel of the situation which is a terrible idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vegeta

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
eddiekingston
Favorite Wrestler
coltcabana
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I would argue that I don’t know how you pull off Sami & Owens Vs Usos now after Usos have fully aligned with Sami over Roman himself on Monday.
You know I don't relish the fact when I do with you, BUT I agree with you. :zayn2 And I'm happy about it, I really didn't want Sami and KO to team up to win the titles. I stated before and thought Jey would do something like this and stand up for Sami against Roman. I know some might think it drags the betrayal of Sami out more. BUT I would counter with that it makes it so that in the end Roman being the head of the table and his decisions could have consequences as he could lose it all just to betray Sami. In the end I think it puts over Sami for the crowd as well as finally makes Roman a broken man, alone and no longer "the head of the table" where he probably goes off TV for a bit.

Reactions: Vegeta

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
In my head, I'm imagining that the implosion happens at Elimination Chamber. Since it's in Canada, i'm seeing a world where Roman is defending the belt(s) inside the chamber and it comes down to Sami and Roman. Roman expects Sami to lay down which he doesn't and then you end up with the Santino/Bryan 'almost' spot from yesteryear. I think the crowd would go batshit for it with Roman ultimately winning.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
In my head, I'm imagining that the implosion happens at Elimination Chamber. Since it's in Canada, i'm seeing a world where Roman is defending the belt(s) inside the chamber and it comes down to Sami and Roman. Roman expects Sami to lay down which he doesn't and then you end up with the Santino/Bryan 'almost' spot from yesteryear. I think the crowd would go batshit for it with Roman ultimately winning.
If they do this, I want him to lay down at first, with the crowd getting louder as he does so. Then right at 2.9, he kicks out. Only problem is there you could say, realistically Roman should just start pounding him since he’s already on the ground. But you can have Roman become like :monkey so Sami has time to get up and we go from there.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
If they do this, I want him to lay down at first, with the crowd getting louder as he does so. Then right at 2.9, he kicks out. Only problem is there you could say, realistically Roman should just start pounding him since he’s already on the ground. But you can have Roman become like :monkey so Sami has time to get up and we go from there.
That'd be sweet, could definitely build the big babyface comeback leading into the nearfall :WOW

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
eddiekingston
Favorite Wrestler
coltcabana
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I just can't envision that just because Sami has done it all for Roman. He's done everything to be The Bloodline. It's almost a naiveness I just don't see Sami betraying Roman on his own unless he has at the very least the Uso's and maybe then not until Solo is for sure in the corner of Sami and far removed from Roman's corner.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Could have Sami instead of kicking out, reverse into his own roll up almost out of instinct then when Roman kicks out at 2.9 and stares at Sami, Sami has that moment of panic of “Wtf did I just do, wtf did I just do?” and then that begins the underdog situation