WWE Royal Rumble 2020 LIVE DISCUSSION

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Anyways, I am out so you Fuckbois go cry or whatever

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
I've been crying ever since 5 minutes after my joy of McIntyre winning the Rumble faded xD. But yeah, @Seto-san since you left the room xD have a good night bro.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Knowing now that Drew actually got the win, I guess that argument could be made that he didn't need both the win and the eliminating of Brock. That said... Drew McIntyre is hopefully gonna be a household name sooner rather than later with a showing like that

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
I still miss drews old theme song Broken Dreams..

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Actually i think it would fit him, hes a badass now which makes the song even better

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
I mean, they kept morrisons theme, why not keep drews? hell they even teased it when drew was returning to WWE in the promo packages in NXT

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
HOLY FUCK...
the Rumble wasn't half bad for once! maybe it was the booze

Definitely the best in the last 3-5 years though. Could've had a few more surprises but that ending.

Of course the rating thing isn't up on here so that I can give it 7.5 a decent rating for once.

That women's rumble is the best I've seen minus the winner (which wasn't THAT bad) and also minus Santina.

I was actually hoping Edge WOULDN'T win. After seeing him he just looked so old & it had the feeling of "we couldn't get Punk so we just got Edge instead" He just looked like Iggy Pop & I didn't want him beating the young guys & taking their spot. I was actually at one point not minding the idea of Roman for once which is crazy as long as Edge, Orton or Seth didn't win lol... atleast this way Edge can still be on the WM card with somebody more interesting than Brock. I think Edge vs Seth or Edge vs AJ is a much better fit.

Was really hoping for Carlito lol!

And was surprised when there was no appearance by The UnderTaker, Goldberg, Hogan, or Harlem Heat... a spear to Matt Riddle or Roman by Goldberg would've been cool & I wouldn't mind seeing Goldberg vs either guy at Mania. I'm guessing Booker ticked off Vince by going on Jericho's cruise lol

-10 being a CM Punk or Stone Cold #30 return

-9 being Keith Lee eliminating Brock with more huge surprise entrants & a better undercard/women's Rumble winner

-8 being the way it DID end but also with a couple more surprises & better finishes on the rest of the card.

So yea 7.5 since I'm surprised that WWE even did that much right. I'm not totally disappointed for once & I have a feeling that's all due to pressure from the fans shitting on the product & pressure from competition but that's big since anybody who knows me, knows I am hard on WWE marking. They didn't completely suck tonight

7.5... One of the better Rumbles

Last edited: