Roadblock WWE Roadblock: Seth Rollins vs Chris Jericho

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who wins?

• Total voters

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
rsz_seth-min.jpg

Interesting match here, really can't say for sure who's gonna win.
I guess that Owens interferes in this match, and Jericho does the same in KO's match. Maybe?
What's your thoughts? I'm siding with Y2J being victorious.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Jericho has been on a roll almost all year long, I wouldn't mind seeing him win this. The logical thing would be to have Seth win though... Then again if they want a feud to keep going, Jericho should win.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Damn, Idk.

Y2J's been absolutely amazing since turning heel, so I wouldn't mind him winning here.

This feud is a one-off and all signs are pointing to either HHH or KO screwing Rollins out of the victory (KO trying to make amends with Y2J and Trips wanting to further mess with Rollins), which is why I'm going with Rollins winning, I guess. :rollins3:

Okay, so... KO could try and interfere to help his 'best friend' win, but he may cost him the win just like he did this past week on RAW against Reigns.

But then again, there's the HHH thing and... Ahh, fuck it, he can attack Rollins post-match.

Rollins FTW.

Reactions: JustusSalem

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Jericho don't need the win, thought I still want him to win just cause he is hilarious. Seth winning will be better if they plan on Owens turning on Jericho. Maybe have Owens win against Reigns then come out and screw over Jericho.

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
I'm going with the architect....I just don't see Jericho winning.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Rollins gets the win here...hopefully.

The sooner Jericho and the most over piece of paper
in WWE history leave to tour with Fozzy the better.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Rollins would probably win but I would love to see Y2J win

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
Rollins has beaten Jericho 1on1 before I think a couple of times on RAW.

I see this becoming an Nr.1 Contenders match for the Universal title. Seth said on RAW that he will need to get that title to get to Triple H. I see HHH returning to screw Rollins out of winning the match, setting up Jericho Vs Owens for Universal title and Triple H vs Rollins at Royal Rumble.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Gotta go with Rollins on this one although I don't think it's an obvious result.. Y2J very well could come away with the win.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Damn, Idk.

Y2J's been absolutely amazing since turning heel, so I wouldn't mind him winning here.

This feud is a one-off and all signs are pointing to either HHH or KO screwing Rollins out of the victory (KO trying to make amends with Y2J and Trips wanting to further mess with Rollins), which is why I'm going with Rollins winning, I guess. :rollins3:

Okay, so... KO could try and interfere to help his 'best friend' win, but he may cost him the win just like he did this past week on RAW against Reigns.

But then again, there's the HHH thing and... Ahh, fuck it, he can attack Rollins post-match.

Rollins FTW.

That would be prefect... KO helps Jericho win and they make up, beat the crap out of him and then leave the pieces to HHH

Drink it in maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan:jeritroll::smug::jeritroll::smug::jeritroll::smug: