WWE Network Special WWE Roadblock LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
(Click here to join the live discussion)
WWE Roadblock is LIVE from Ricoh Coliseum, Toronto on March 12th 2016 (8PM EST)

Match Card

The New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston and/or Xavier Woods) (c) vs. The League of Nations (Sheamus and King Barrett)

nationsnewday.jpg

The Revival (Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder) (c) vs. Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady

revivalenzocolin.jpg

Brock Lesnar vs. Bray Wyatt

lesnarwyatt.jpg

Triple H (c) vs. Dean Ambrose (WWE World Heavyweight Championship)
wweroadblock2016.jpg

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
-lmao remember when the Midcard Mafia were pushed as actual main eventers in December? Good times, good times. Fuck the tag formula here, I wanna see a squash. Kofi and Big E run and jump all over BNB, and the champs retain in 30 seconds or less while Xavier plays McDonalds' jingle on the trombone.

-NXT tag champs should retain here in a quality match, but... Why? Why does that seem so obvious? I haven't read the spoilers, but switching the NXT tag titles here literally doesn't matter. American Alpha going over Enzo and Cass is as big of a moment as beating the Revival. Go ahead and give the Realest Guys in the Room a feel good moment before they get called down after Mania!

-SUPLEX CITY BITCH! Don't matter if this ends in interference or clean, this match HAS to go 2 minutes or less. 3 is pushing it. Eight suplexes, an F5, lifting Harper and Rowan on his shoulders at the same time for a double F5, break Snowman's arm before kicking Wyatt for fun... As long as Brock walks out with bodies laying everywhere this will RULE

-Charlotte vs Nattie will be a Browns match... Oh, the first Takeover, how I miss you so...

-Oh this main event... this sad, sad main event where someone is actually fighting against the odds but being used so Roman can "overcome da odds at restemaniyah"... Ambrose has a 99% chance of losing this, we all know that, but sadly we'll tune in knowing that 99% will happen and it will leave us feeling down by then end of the night... but we tune in for that 1%. If we miss it, the wrestling fan in us will live to regret it. Then we'll feel bad for believing in that 1% and never ever watch again until Monday night. Anyway, it definitely makes more sense to keep the current 'Mania card, but this match even happening is SO damaging to it.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
-lmao remember when the Midcard Mafia were pushed as actual main eventers in December? Good times, good times. Fuck the tag formula here, I wanna see a squash. Kofi and Big E run and jump all over BNB, and the champs retain in 30 seconds or less while Xavier plays McDonalds' jingle on the trombone.

-NXT tag champs should retain here in a quality match, but... Why? Why does that seem so obvious? I haven't read the spoilers, but switching the NXT tag titles here literally doesn't matter. American Alpha going over Enzo and Cass is as big of a moment as beating the Revival. Go ahead and give the Realest Guys in the Room a feel good moment before they get called down after Mania!

-SUPLEX CITY BITCH! Don't matter if this ends in interference or clean, this match HAS to go 2 minutes or less. 3 is pushing it. Eight suplexes, an F5, lifting Harper and Rowan on his shoulders at the same time for a double F5, break Snowman's arm before kicking Wyatt for fun... As long as Brock walks out with bodies laying everywhere this will RULE

-Charlotte vs Nattie will be a Browns match... Oh, the first Takeover, how I miss you so...

-Oh this main event... this sad, sad main event where someone is actually fighting against the odds but being used so Roman can "overcome da odds at restemaniyah"... Ambrose has a 99% chance of losing this, we all know that, but sadly we'll tune in knowing that 99% will happen and it will leave us feeling down by then end of the night... but we tune in for that 1%. If we miss it, the wrestling fan in us will live to regret it. Then we'll feel bad for believing in that 1% and never ever watch again until Monday night. Anyway, it definitely makes more sense to keep the current 'Mania card, but this match even happening is SO damaging to it.

Umm, no. Ambrose actually has 141 and 2/3 chance of losing.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score

- Yeah, we didn't care for 'em back in December either. :lol1: I agree, though, The New Day should retain in about 30 seconds. NEW DAY ROCKS!

- And to answer The Revival vs Enzo & Cass question... The title change ain't happening. [HASHTAG]#CaptainObvious[/HASHTAG]
It'd make no sense whatsoever to make The Realest Guys In The Room champs NOW after all this time. My boys - American Alpha goin' over The Revival at TO: Dallas makes sense and it'll be sweet. Although, I can't argue with the "give Enzo & Cass a feel-good moment before they called up" thing, because they're probably going to get treated like crap once they're called up. Hope I'm very wrong.

Oh, and... This just came to mind! What if The Dudleyz help The Revival retain their titles? There's your first E&C main roster feud right there.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Guess I won't be staying up for Roadblock. Enjoy the show tonight, kids.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Hoping to see lots of Suplexes tonight :21-1:

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I'm so tired of seeing Willem Dafoe in panties