Roadblock WWE Roadblock: Kevin Owens vs Roman Reigns

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who wins?

• Total voters

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Don't want it to happen, I'm just saying he's headlining mania again.
Yes...because it worked out so well last Wrestlemania...

God...the whole Roman Reigns issue is just getting really sad at this point...

I mean how long can the WWE realistically keep this up?

He's getting booed...he will keep getting booed...and I hope he never
stops getting booed.

Boo! Boos Forever!

Reactions: WholeFN'Moe

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Yes...because it worked out so well last Wrestlemania...

God...the whole Roman Reigns issue is just getting really sad at this point...

I mean how long can the WWE realistically keep this up?

He's getting booed...he will keep getting booed...and I hope he never
stops getting booed.

Boo! Boos Forever!
I just gave up, it's what WWE is trying to do, get us to give up

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Interested in the match, actually kinda cool to see Roman in the title picture, even if it's just getting through this month to get to Rumble. Jericho and KO both help each other win their matches, that's fine.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Fucking hell man, can Reigns even be attempted to be pushed more? Can he be shoved down our throats more?
:hhh2:They're waiting until the last match between them to have Roman win it so that they can quickly and ever so gently sneak him into the main event of WM unexpectedly with the least boos possible

KO will lose the belt at The RR to Roman.... Which is the biggest load of crap I ever heard.

Should have been KO in the RR match & if he wins he gets to choose his own opponent. Good idea until Y2J, who he hasn't seen since they split on RAW & said he was leaving to work with Fozzy because he "Don't need this" ...ends up being number 30 and winning the RR.

KO Vs Y2J - Universal Title

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
:hhh2:They're waiting until the last match between them to have Roman win it so that they can quickly and ever so gently sneak him into the main event of WM unexpectedly with the least boos possible

KO will lose the belt at The RR to Roman.... Which is the biggest load of crap I ever heard.

Should have been KO in the RR match & if he wins he gets to choose his own opponent. Good idea until Y2J, who he hasn't seen since they split on RAW & said he was leaving to work with Fozzy because he "Don't need this" ...ends up being number 30 and winning the RR.

KO Vs Y2J - Universal Title
I fucking hope Roman doesn't win.....I would be so pissed!.......KO needs to split from Jericho and Kill Steen kill!!!!

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
The million dollar question, obviously is whether WWE are really going to pull the trigger with Ron Jeremy, uh, I mean Roman Reigns. Would this make any fucking sense? Do they even care if it makes sense?

First off, I'd like to know...why is it that KO is putting his title on the line and Roman isn’t? Why couldn’t this be a champion versus champion deal where winner takes all, kind of like Hogan against Warrior back in the day? The way I see it, this little detail might actually be the tell as to why Owens will end up retaining and aside from that, we still never got an explanation from Triple H as far as why he chose or helped Owens win the belt a few months back. Yes, of course it was all about screwing Rollins but I kind of feel there should be a little more to the story.

The flipside? They do pull the trigger, Roman walks out with two belts, Vince and co get their erection and at the same time they can even further the story between KO and Y2J. How, you ask? Quite simple: Jericho interferes seemingly trying to help Owens but instead ends up costing him the match, just like we saw on RAW a couple of weeks back vice versa when Jericho was fighting Roman for the US title.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Don't want it to happen, I'm just saying he's headlining mania again.

Yeah I'm with you... guy didn't ask who we want to win the feud, he asked who will win the feud... Roman will get screwed out of the title in every match except the last one at the RR where he will beat KO for the belt... that way Vince can sneak him into the main event with the least boos possible.

KO will just feud with Jericho after that.

Should have been KO Vs Jericho for the Universal after Jericho wins the RR match though

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I'm with you... guy didn't ask who we want to win the feud, he asked who will win the feud... Roman will get screwed out of the title in every match except the last one at the RR where he will beat KO for the belt... that way Vince can sneak him into the main event with the least boos possible.
That's still going to be a lot of boos...

Personally...I'd rather see WWE use Roman Reigns to rebuild and re-push the United States
Championship. Bring back the open challenge and have Reigns be a true fighting champion
and have him take on all comers.

Yes...I know Cena did that...but WWE want Reigns to be the next Cena so why not try that
for Roman. Plus there are plenty of guys that could use the TV/Match time.

Instead of pushing Roman directly...push the belt Roman has so far treated like a back pack.