• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE - Revolution Is Coming

Luke Flywalker

[video=youtube;87d3igrgv2c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87d3igrgv2c[/video]

Thoughts on who/what this could possibly be for? IMO, stupid to have a revolutionary with Punk serving as your Cult of Personality...

...but I'm interested. I'd be led to believe it's an angle to deal with overthrowing Ace... but I'm thinking more along the lines of a possible Wade deal with a new faction.

Generally every June WWE starts with some kind of big angle/storyline, and this is setting the stage for that this year.

Since it's online for now, for it to be a mid-card deal like Wade seems likely, but it'd be kind of a waste for a "revolution". I find it hard to come up with ideas for these things with WWE, when it's almost guaranteed to either be a total dud, or start off really good, then get ruined two weeks later.

monkeystyle

Non-plussed by this. Even if I wanted to get excited about something new and interesting you just know they're going to fuck it up worse than a Lita match.

Airfixx

End of the world as we know it.... Pt 2???

Fuck knows, but Sorry WWE, I'm all out of kool aid. :sigh:

Luke Flywalker

Dean Ambrose.

I've seen a lot of this since I posted this... apparently it's pretty obviously a re-hash of some shit he did a few years ago (if it's for him) so he can further his feud with Foley and advance himself onto the card.

Didn't Foley say something like a shoot (Actual shoot) thing on Ambrose that he wouldn't work with him because he was too green and unsafe in the ring? I don't know, this "online" gimmick WWE/Ambrose have been trying to push lately, I don't think it's paying off much on the large scale. Whatever this revolution is, they should probably bring it to TV soon if they want it/him to make an impact.