WWE responds to protest against Linda McMahon

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr Cobalt

Jobber
Reaction score
Asskicker said:
Ooooh those single moms got owned!

But still F*** Linda as senate I swear to god she doesn't know what she's doing half of the time.

Because of her politics or her? I mean, I don't care either way but I wouldn't go out of my way to say "fuck her, she sucks at life" hah. Did she beat you as a kid or something?

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
No I meant like forget Linda as senate. lol i have nothing personal but she's a very odd person to say the least.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Mr Cobalt said:
Because of her politics or her? I mean, I don't care either way but I wouldn't go out of my way to say "F*** her, she sucks at life" hah. Did she beat you as a kid or something?

The WWE image is affected directly by Linda Mcmahon's run for a politcal race. He hates her as a person, because she has too much control over what others joke about in something that should have no political angle, period. Instead, she says AW should be fired because she will get heat over it, and he is removed. His career at the WWE ends because she is a cunt, and has control over things she has no right to. I dont care that vince has his balls in her purse. Hope you're joking.

Reactions: Farooq

Mr Cobalt

Jobber
Reaction score
I realize that AW getting fired made a lot of people here cry, but I'm not about to start calling people cunts or saying "fuck her" bla bla bla. All WWE superstars knew that their actions were under a microscope because of the senate race. Does it suck? Yeah, but he should have known better honestly.

And considering he said he has nothing against her personally, I don't think he "hates her as a person" like you say.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Not sure how Linda got into this debate. The company is super cautious about their image because of her -- yes -- but it's not necessarily Linda's fault, that we know of. It's likely Linda asked Vince to make WWE a "better place" in terms of public image, but it's more likely that Vince is so power hungry he wants his wife to have control so he can further manipulate shit. Vince is the dick here.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
I believe the answer is that family comes first. I cannot defend Mr. McMahon but this seems to be the overwhelming factor in sending AW home

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Fuck Linda. Fuck Vince. Fuck their hypocritical ways. They can eat a plate of fuck.

Reactions: Snowman1