WWE Reportedly Renewing Mason Ryan's Push

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Key WWE officials are lobbying for Mason Ryan to receive a renewed push. He is expected to be prominently featured tomorrow night in the 30-Man Royal Rumble Match. Ryan's last push was curtailed following the Survivor Series, which saw the Madison Square Garden crowd favor Cody Rhodes over him during a Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team Match. Since that time he has sporadically competed on WWE Superstars and non- televised events. Meanwhile, Brodus Clay is scheduled to perform his animated entrance prior to entering the 30-Man Royal Rumble Match.

Source: lordsofpain

Sigh. Sigh, sigh sigh.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Brodus is going to dance into the rumble? That made me happy. Mason Ryan is actually useless. He's got no charisma, mic skills or in ring ability.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I guess we'll have another "Too Cool" moment.
I don't enjoy the jiggling though.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
seabs said:
Brodus is going to dance into the rumble? That made me happy. Mason Ryan is actually useless. He's got no charisma, mic skills or in ring ability.

Ring skills is Kayfabe. Mic skills, he hasn't had a chance to talk really. I found him quite good when he wrestled in FCW and for his country.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
RKO said:
Ring skills is Kayfabe. Mic skills, he hasn't had a chance to talk really. I found him quite good when he wrestled in FCW and for his country.

No it's not. He is a bad technical wrestler. Kayfabe he's booked as this mega-stong Batista. He's generally not a good wrestler though. He's had a couple mic segments, you can tell he's going to be Morrison 2.0.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
No it's not. He is a bad technical wrestler. Kayfabe he's booked as this mega-stong Batista. He's generally not a good wrestler though. He's had a couple mic segments, you can tell he's going to be Morrison 2.0.

Morrison was actually pretty good as a heel on the mic though. Especially in ECW.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
He was entertaining, I think people overrate him in ECW because of how bad he was after. He had a funny gimmick, hell, I was laughing at most segments he had on "Dirt Sheet". But listen to them, he's never been good on the mic. He seems nervous, and his delivery tends to be poor.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
He wasn't great alot of the time but he did show promise such as when he changed from Johnny Nitro to John Morrison.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Well he was a lot better than his latter self definitely. I could bare him then. Towards the end of his run I pretty much kept mistaken him for a diva.

Anyway, back to Ryan. I'm hoping this is just bs reports to be honest. Don't see why they're pushing him when Ryback is back.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Crayo said:

He might be a bad technical wrestler, but he's a powerhouse.

tylortylor

Jobber
Reaction score
The best part about the OP, is the part with Brodus Clay. Mason Ryan just looks like a watered down Batista.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I actually quiet liked Mason Ryan's push for some reason, it was somewhat entertaining for me.

NW1989

Jobber
Reaction score
I like these reports...Mason Ryan = something different to watch, unlike Brodus Clay...dances out squashes somebody with a belly flop and dances out...:/ how the hell is that good...
Ryan...yeah he does the whole powerhouse thing, but he actually puts on a wrestling match!

P.S Brodus entering at #2 (my guess)

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
NW1989 said:
I like these reports...Mason Ryan = something different to watch, unlike Brodus Clay...dances out squashes somebody with a belly flop and dances out...:/ how the hell is that good...
Ryan...yeah he does the whole powerhouse thing, but he actually puts on a wrestling match!

Disagree. Brodus has a unique entertaining gimmick which has already got him really over. Ryan gets no reactions, he doesn't put on a wrestling match he just punches and then does finisher. I'd also like to see a longer Brodus match though. And agreed, Brodus at #2.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
NW1989 said:

Mason Ryan is something different to watch? The big muscular tanned guy in black trunks. Yeah never seen that before....