WWE Reportedly Has Plans To Do Lars Sullivan Vs. Braun Strowman

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
WWE has reportedly discussed plans for a big feud between Lars Sullivan and Braun Strowman.

The 2020 WWE Draft saw Sullivan get drafted to SmackDown while Strowman was drafted over to RAW. However, it was noted on Wrestling Observer Radio that there is a plan to do The Freak vs. The Monster Among Men in one year or so.

It will be interesting to see if WWE sticks to this plan as a lot can happen in one year, especially with a talent like Sullivan or Strowman.

Sullivan has attacked several Superstars since returning on last Friday's SmackDown, but he will make his in-ring return this Friday on the SmackDown season premiere episode as he faces Jeff Hardy, who was also drafted to RAW in the Draft. Strowman will wrestle his final SmackDown match this Friday as he challenges WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns for the title. Strowman will then face Keith Lee on next Monday's RAW season premiere.

Stay tuned for more on potential plans for Strowman and Sullivan.
Source: https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2...as-plans-to-do-lars-sullivan-vs-braun-675843/

Dmac

Never Gonna Stop
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
bwpLynH
Favorite Wrestler
UserAEW
Favorite Sports Team
psOTgB7
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Braun will certainly send him booty pics if he asks nicely.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Sre why not tbh

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
good way to put the rocket on Lars to have him go over the former champ

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
If Lars destroys Braun, who knows maybe it'll get him some traction. He needs something cuz he slippin'.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Oh man this match is gonna suck

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
I'm not sure Lars going over Braun would be a good idea right now. Lars can't seem to keep himself out of trouble, so why potentially hurt one of your made stars by having him lose to someone that will more than likely get his ass fired?

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Yeah planning that far ahead for Lars seems ambitious given the amount of baggage he seems to have attached to him.

Also personal shit aside, I actually didn't mind his squashes and stuff so this could be mildy interesting. I imagine we'll get the first face-off in the Rumble I bet.

Reactions: Swamps

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'm not sure Lars going over Braun would be a good idea right now. Lars can't seem to keep himself out of trouble, so why potentially hurt one of your made stars by having him lose to someone that will more than likely get his ass fired?

Despite his title reign this year (thrown together but it shows they have SOME faith in him at least), I really feel like Vince has given up on Braun for the most part :lol so I def see him as just not giving a fuck really

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Despite his title reign this year (thrown together but it shows they have SOME faith in him at least), I really feel like Vince has given up on Braun for the most part :lol so I def see him as just not giving a fuck really

I wouldn't say i feel like they have given up on him. I think they could use him like they used Andre, Taker, and George The Animal back in the day. Like the attraction guy that can be thrown into a program (Heel or face) to entertain fans. Those guys didn't need a championship because they felt special. The same can be said about Hot Rod and he had some of the more memorable segments during his career. Also Big Show was another attraction guy who never needed a belt, and would have top segments. His match with Mayweather at WM 24 was great for what it was. Man, the live crowd was lit!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I wouldn't say i feel like they have given up on him. I think they could use him like they used Andre, Taker, and George The Animal back in the day. Like the attraction guy that can be thrown into a program (Heel or face) to entertain fans. Those guys didn't need a championship because they felt special. The same can be said about Hot Rod and he had some of the more memorable segments during his career. Also Big Show was another attraction guy who never needed a belt, and would have top segments. His match with Mayweather at WM 24 was great for what it was. Man, the live crowd was lit!

Before I got to the end of this I was gonna say I can see him being an attraction guy like Show much more than Andre/Taker but you said it as well so yeah I can agree there lol. Braun basically can be a joke and then a flip of a switch be an uber monster again similar to Show. It'll become a joke like it did with Show to an extent but even with the memes, Show was still that attraction.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Before I got to the end of this I was gonna say I can see him being an attraction guy like Show much more than Andre/Taker but you said it as well so yeah I can agree there lol. Braun basically can be a joke and then a flip of a switch be an uber monster again similar to Show. It'll become a joke like it did with Show to an extent but even with the memes, Show was still that attraction.

Now that you think about it, that could actually be the plan for him. I don't think Big Show has much time left, and WWE does like their attraction guys. If that is the case, he will still have potential to be a legend and make good money. Can't hate on that.

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Big Show been on borrowed time for years tbh, he's a miracle. Could def see Braun taking that spot, and likewise think putting over Lars isn't even close to being out of the realm of possibility then.

Ace

Reaction score
If they've actually built up Lars to be a big threat then a big hoss feud could be cool.

Would hate it now though. Either Braun wins and Lars just loses any momentum, or Lars wins and Braun feels super weak.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Goddamn this sounds NOT GOOD and I'm usually all over a hoss battle. The problem I have with this one is neither guy has very stiff looking offense. They can toss people around sure, and it might look kinda nasty when they run someone over, but all in all, most of their offense is kind of meh.

We'll see though. Lars definitely needs something huge to give him any chance of catching on. Though, I wouldn't be sad if he didn't become a thing.