WWE Removes Video Of Ryback Botching “Shell Shocked” On Paul Heyman

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
A fan-shot video of Ryback botching his finishing maneuver, “Shell Shocked,” on Paul Heyman at Sunday’s Raw live event in Hartford, Conn., has been removed from YouTube.com due to a third-party notification by WWE claiming copyright infringement.

Though filming is prohibited at WWE live events, the sports-entertainment organization rarely has footage shot at shows removed from video-sharing websites. However, this video gained viral attention after it drew the ire of similarly-styled wrestler, Bill Goldberg, on Twitter.

As the video showed, Ryback was unable to lift Heyman for “Shell Shocked,” even as the weighty manager tried his best to assist his leverage. The muscle-bound wrestler then improvised by performing a maneuver resembling Goldberg’s world-famous “Jackhammer.”

Goldberg, who said last week that comparisons between the two don’t bother him, tweeted in response to a fan pointing him to the video, “NOW comparisons offend me.”

The two-time World Heavyweight Champion then re-tweeted a message ridiculing the burgeoning star: “Ryback is to @Goldberg as the Renegade was to @UltimateWarrior. It’s silly.”

Sunday’s event was not Ryback’s first bungling of his signature move as he was also unable to hoist Tensai not once, but twice on Raw three weeks ago. However, it was heavily speculated online that Tensai intentionally undermined Ryback by not cooperating with his attempted throws.

Crayo. :pity1:

Reactions: Crayo

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
It was removed because Heyman was so embarrassed at not being able to help sell the move. :true:

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
"it was heavily speculated online that Tensai intentionally undermined Ryback by not cooperating with his attempted throws."

Look guys. They're talking about us haha

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I kinda liked the cradle jackhammer thing he hit anyway shit happens.

Also me > WWE.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrpcAGeJx0U[/YT]

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
MarkyMark said:
"it was heavily speculated online that Tensai intentionally undermined Ryback by not cooperating with his attempted throws."

Look guys. They're talking about us haha

Clever..:obama: