WWE releases Scotty Goldman

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Why does WWE insist on bringing in people, doing fuck all with them, and then releasing them? They knew his look before they signed him so they can't use that excuse. And it's bullshit that they couldn't find something for him to do. They could have easily had him commentate ECW with Matt Striker. That would have been awesomeness in a cupcake.

As far as awesome promos here's a few-

Cabana raps on Homicide

[YT]rC7panK4MDE[/YT]

El Generico and Colt Cabana spending money

[YT]BHWpgJkr4XQ[/YT]

Colt Cabana and Dragon Kid

[YT]YguCo_PoBNs[/YT]

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

The funniest bit about this is some people in this thread poretending they've seen Cabana's work when they haven't. They know who they are. Bandwagon jumpers, tbh.

This is good news, btw. Cabana back to ROH and back onto my DVD's.

seX-Power

KK, now I see he has a lot of charisma tbh. The vidoes didn't make me laugh but the 2nd one was mildly entertaining. I see that he could have been soemthing though, so that's a pity.

Beer Money Army

if Colt cabana does go back to ROH...

should he changed his character a bit.. i.e. a more serious less funny cabana like we did in his feud with homicide.. or will he just return to his old jokes and his funny lines..

he's done better promos than those ones shock has posted

Montana

Yeah, to me those weren't Colt Cabana's best promos. In fact there isn't much online. I think what really seperates him is being able to entertain the fans in the matches. It's kinda hard to describe, but he plays pranks on his opponent sometimes during a match. Matches with Delirous, Adam Pearce, and Human Tornado are some of the funniest matches of all time. He also had a good times great memories show.

I think we should get classic colt cabana back in ROH, at least for a little bit. Especially with TV coming in. I think ROH should go completely old school and pretty much start all over the code of honor. Have Danielson wrestle Jay Briscoe in the main event since they've been there 7 years and have honor for each other. Maybe someone will eventually push colt over the edge, however i wouldn't want a serious/heel colt until the face one gets stale.

Kizza

I thought Punk might have been able to save him, but obviously not.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I saw nothing special on the guy. I didn't even know who he was when in his match with Umaga, or in that battle royal a few weeks back. All the hype for him was over his ROH days (which I've never scene) but that wasn't enough to keep him. I thought his internet show was would keep him but they toke that down immediately. The whole thing about his looks I thought was dumb, wasn't like he was going to all of a sudden going to change that.

Beer Money Army

Smackdown star Scotty Goldman has been released by WWE. Goldman, also known as Colt Cabana, has posted the following blog on his Myspace page concerning his release:

SEEYA!!!!!
Yes. I was released by WWE.

There's only two things that are on my mind right now.

1) Move back to Chicago
2) Go to England and Professionally Wrestle Johnny Saint

There'll be a lot more to come, but for now, sit tight.

Goodbye Scotty Goldman.
Hello (again) Colt Cabana!

GOOD TIMES, GREAT MEMORIES!