WWE Released...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
It made me kinda happy WWE finally released him. That gimmick just annoyed the hell out of me! I was hoping that someone would injure him off the TV then when he return he would of gotten a good gimmick.

Reaction score
He was let go 2 years ago also. I think he will get back in shape and return to the WWE in about 6 months w/o the horrible Eugene gimmick.

3lions

Reaction score
I notice WWE only referred to him as Eugene, and never stated his real name (something their usual do). It may be nothing, but maybe it is a way to re-package him? I don't know.

Anyway, this is a good move for Dinsmore, but a terrible waste of talent. He is a very talented wrestler and could have been a solid midcarder in WWE. Shame.

Wordlife

its a shame to see him go, the Eugene gimmick was lame and a waste of space on Raw and Smackdown, jobbing for Henry and Kane and Umaga and others. He is talented, no doubt, and hopefully he returns to WWE with a new gimmick, something good that'll make him be somewhat of a superstar on SD or Raw or even ECW, sad to see em go, along with CT as well