• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
WWE has come to terms on the release of the following Superstars as of today, June 12, 2014:

• JTG
  • Drew McIntyre
  • Jinder Mahal
  • Aksana
  • Curt Hawkins
  • Theodore Long
  • Camacho
  • Brodus Clay
  • Evan Bourne
  • Yoshi Tatsu
  • Marc Harris (referee)
Knowing you guys, not many people will care about these two since they werent used much and were jobbers in effect.

Last edited by a moderator:

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Two decent, under utilised wrestlers. I think that TNA should snap 'em up, especially Bourne because if I can remember him, he's a good highflyer. Isn't Tatsu like a certified bad-ass, being the guy who beat the crap out of Sheamus once? I liked the mask he came to the ring with once, but they never stopped portraying him as a goof.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Not a shock, to be honest.
The WWE are s shitty when it comes to stuff like this though. The people they do this to generally are decent wrestlers and are being paid, why not utilise them, even if it's just sending them to work on NXT to help put those guys over some? In the year I've been back watching WWE I think I've seen Tatsu wrestle a total of three times (two of those I believe were on NXT) and I believe Bourne is injured- but I didn't see him once before that.
They need to stop wasting talent and money by doing this crap.

Reactions: Snowman1

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Update to this... it's actually 5 superstars and a non-performer not 2

WWE.com announced the following today:

WWE has come to terms on the release of the following Superstars as of today, June 12, 2014:

- Curt Hawkins
- Theodore Long
- Camacho
- Brodus Clay
- Evan Bourne
- Yoshi Tatsu

WWE wishes them the best in all their future endeavors.

Source

Reactions: UkSciFiGirl

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
I liked Evan Bourne, but I guess with his long term injury and 2 drug violations pre his injury, they didnt have much to do with him except wrestle NXT live events, he came back March 2013 and faced Sami Zayn in a match that Bourne won but thats it.
And I believe they were turning Tatsu into a ring announcer for their upcoming Asian tour, guess that plan fell through

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
Update to this... it's actually 5 superstars and a non-performer not 2

WWE.com annouced the following today:

- Curt Hawkins
- Theodore Long
- Camacho
- Brodus Clay
- Evan Bourne
- Yoshi Tatsu

WWE wishes them the best in all their future endeavors.

Source
Wow, they only posted Evan Bourne and Yoshi Tatsu on their news page. Thanks for the update :)

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Curt Hawkins
Theodore Long
Camacho
Brodus Clay
Evan Bourne
Yoshi Tatsu

^^^ All these wrestlers have been released today this is so sad they werent given a chance

How the fuck is JTG still employed? he hasent been on tv for fucking ages and doesnt wrestle at house shows so how the fuck does he still a have job?

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Clear up the funds to hire Ted Dibase Jnr to juicy deal

That is what I hope they are doing, but the wont

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
My surprise was Evan Bourne getting the boot, but with 2 wellness test fails and a full year out due to injury, it was bound to happen at some point, the last time he was seen wrestling for WWE was at a NXT live event against Sami Zayn and he won that match clean.
The others, Im guessing there wasnt much for them planned in the future