WWE- Reaching For The Top

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

BM: 8 Man Tag, showcased some great guys and nice use of extreme.

WM: Not really any that were bad, but D'Los accomplished what it was meant to do,like BKB said, put him over, but I liked reading the other matches better

BP: The opening exchange between Show/Henry, although you said Henry would crush him at NOC not GAB

WP: I think Guerrero/Carlito could've been longer and maybe backstage instead of just 'Excelente'

AF: Good show, you're developing some good fued, just maybe 1 or 2 more promos like BKB said

Royal Rumble Preview up soon

seX-Power

To BKB- Yea I know the Big Show is two words but I started it off with one word and don't want to change... (before I didn't even have the "the")

I have no idea on earth why Shelton's finisher is called the paydirt so I changed it to a name that actually means something... (wtf is paydirt)

There will be more promos in future weeks as well as an extra half hour added to the show to make it better.

I praise the fact that you like my match length. It is about 250(squash) to 750(main event) so yeah, I will probably increase it in time though.

REP for you and I think you closed your BTB so I guess no review...

EDIT- And for you HBK :)

Moonlight Drive

^^Tip for the future, if you don't know what a wrestlers finisher is, Wiki is your place lol. That's where I found Shelton's finisher name, or you can just call it the technical name, Reverse STO

seX-Power

I knew the name lol, I just didn't see it's relevance.

And yeah, wiki is where I go If I want finisher names or signature moves I don't know... thanks for the help anyway!

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: 8 man tag match, I am a fan of extreme wrestling and this is quite a good hardcore match. Good to see Morrison ends the match, I wanna see a Bourne/Morrison feud in the future :D

Worst Match: Domino/D'Lo Brown is a total squash but at least he's not against Armando Estrada :smh

Best Promo: The Opening between Henry and Show is the best promo of the show. Both men are in character and the brawl to the end adds hype towards GAB.

Worst Promo: none

Additional Feedbacks: This is an okay show and I wonder how will these things go in the future. I also wonder if Mark and D'Lo will reform the Nation, lol... I'll check out your next show.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
ECW Review

BM: The 8 man tag was a great match. This should have been main event.
WM: The D'Lo match was sort of a squash.
BP: The opening promo was pretty good, but at parts the Big Show seemed out of character
WP: There really wern't any bad promos.
AC: I found it funny that Adamle said Khail the great... Kofi vs. Hardy was a good match and I really didn't mind the interference... I think that the main event was okay, but looking at the two wrestlers that you had to work with I guess it was the best that it could be. lol... Thanks for checking out POI, I'll be sure to keep reading this...

seX-Power

Smackdown Week 1 Preview

General Dispute
Allegedly unhappy Smackdown superstar MVP has requested a one on one chat with Vickie Guerrero. Over the past few weeks there has been some tension between the two, regarding MVP’s contract and utilization on this brand. Vickie Guerrero has agreed to a one on one chat with MVP. What will the franchise playa have to say to the General Manager? What conclusions will the two come to in their meeting, and will MVP get what he wants? Tune into Smackdown to find what happens in this meeting.

Elijah’s Experience
The new United States Champion Elijah Burke is set to address the crowd on his recent title win. He is new on Smackdown and this will be his first appearance as not only a Smackdown superstar but as United States Champion as well. What will he to say to the Smackdown fans, and what will he say about his match at Night of Champions, that included the debuting Ken Zeno, who is also set to appear on Smackdown tonight? And speaking of the new Ken Zeno, he will be in action tonight in his Smackdown debut.

Other News
The Moscow Mauler Vladimir Kozlov is aiming to continue his winning streak in a match against new Smackdown recruit DH Smith. Jeff Hardy also returns to Smackdown hoping for a win when he faces Chuck Palumbo in his first Smackdown match, which will be watched by general manager Vickie Guerrero. Also, the new superstars on Smackdown look to make impacts on their new brand and rise to the top. Can they do it? Watch this week’s Friday Night Smackdown to find out what will happen.

Announced Matches

-Deuce v Ken Zeno

-Chuck Palumbo v Jeff Hardy

-Vladimir Kozlov v DH Smith

-Victoria v Candice Michelle

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Smackdown! looks good man.. Here's my prediction's..

-Deuce v Ken Zeno

Drop by my BTB and review my first show will yah?

Qwake

-Deuce v Ken Zeno

looks quite good. Kozlov gets anothr squash match (i think lol) Hardy vs Polumbo could be average although I aint a fan of Chuck. The womens match could be good tbh, hopefully Victoria gets the win. sorry about the late post btw lol. Elijah Burke, I can't wait to see what you do with him, ill check out the show :)

seX-Power

Smackdown Week 1​

JR- Ladies and gentleman, welcome to Friday Night Smackdown!

Tazz- And what a Smackdown it will be. We just came off a blockbuster Night of Champions where many title changed hands, shaking up things here.

JR- And don’t forget the draft, which was held last week. Smackdown acquired a number of quality superstars that I will be looking forward to seeing here.

Tazz- More is to come later, but for now the former WWE Champion Triple H has something to say to the public.

Triple H walks down to the ring, looking frustrated.

HHH- Tell me you didn’t just see that. Did you people watch Night of Champions last Sunday? Did you honest Americans see what happened? Did you hard working heroes and heroines, did you pioneers, you troopers see what happened to your fellow proud American Hunter Hearst Helmsley. In case you missed it at Night of Champions I was scheduled to face John Cena for my WWE Championship, and I did just that. The only problem being, I lost. Now I am a sincere man and a gracious loser but I will not accept being cheated out of my championship. Chris Jericho, you son of a bitch, you cost me the title and you will pay, you can’t expect me to believe that you can just walk off after doing something like this, no-

Lance Cade appears on the titantron and interrupts HHH.

Cade- Please, stop you’re whining. Chris Jericho has asked me to address you regarding this situation as he does not find it important enough to take it into his personal matters. He has asked me to tell you to shut your mouth because he has bigger fish to fry than you. He is on Raw, the flagship show, and he is in hot pursuit of the WWE title, which he will win at the Great American Bash, whether you like it or not.

HHH- So you’re saying that this is it.

Cade- What did you expect, we’re busy men, and after the Bash, all four of us in Jericho & Co. will have titles to tend to. So Triple H, I would forget this little situation because I have been informed that someone else would like to have a word with you now anyway.

Edge’s music plays and he wheels Vickie out onto the stage.

Vickie- Excuse me, excuse me…

Edge- Shut the hell up, people!

Vickie- Thank you, I have something to say. Triple H, I acknowledge that you were cheated out of your title at Night of Champions.

HHH- Is it because you know so much about cheating?

Vickie- I am a fair general manager, and I accept that you are angry.

HHH- You is damn right I’m angry. I had to work like a dog to get to the top of Raw. Do you think I married the boss, like that little worm Edge? I was at the top of-

Edge- Wait, what did you call me?

HHH- You heard me, you are a cheat, a lying piece of crap.

Edge- Did you now? Well you just made this personal. No one talks to me or my fiancée like this. We deserve your utmost respect, we call the shots at Smackdown, and you better listen to me and my love.

HHH- Well it looks like your love should be the general manager of an all you can eat food barn, not Smackdown.

Edge- All right H, you want to play that way. I want you in the ring, and I can’t wait to get my hands on you.

HHH- And I can’t wait to get my hands on your title.

Vickie- Stop this, Edge thank you for defending me, but Triple H will have to earn his chance to face you.

Edge- Did you not hear what he-

Vickie- Yes I did, and he will have to do just that, because tonight he will be facing Mr Kennedy in the Main Event of Smackdown, and the winner will face Edge in due time.

HHH- Okay then, I only have to beat him and I get a shot at Edge.

Edge- You’d better hope you lose because I will give you the beating of a lifetime, one you’ll never forget.

HHH- Oh yeah, Edge, I only have two words for you… or your fiancée… Oink, oink!

Edge and Vickie leave with Triple H left smirking in the ring.

Tazz- It looks like Triple H has let go of Chris Jericho and moved on to bigger and better things.

JR- What will come of this rivalry in the future?

Tazz- I don’t know, but a clash between these two would be huge.

The new United States champion Elijah Burke walks down to the ring, ready to address the crowd.

Burke- Ah yes, I am here at Smackdown, my new home. Well, I’ve only been here for a very short while, but I can already tell that my ECW fans were way more worthy of watching me. Where are we anyway, 20th century Peru? Nah, you're all too stupid to figure out that one anyway, I’d better keep it simple for all of you. At Night of Champions, I Elijah Burke won the United States Championship before even debuting on this brand. The wait is over now, I am here and I welcome you all to bow down because you should. I beat eleven, yes eleven if you can count that high, superstars at Night of Champions. Those superstars included: former WWE Champion JBL, former European Champion and returning D’Lo Brown, former Intercontinental Champions Umaga and Jeff Hardy, and former United States Champions MVP and Misterrrrr Kennedyyyyy….., Kenne-no. Not to mention a couple of Tag Team and Cruiserweight Champions thrown in there. The only other person in that match, and consequently the only man who has not won a title in the WWE is well; I don’t know who he is. But I sure as hell know that he will get nowhere near me and my title. I wonder if he even has a contract with the WWE, let alone a name-

Vickie Guerrero wheels herself out onto the stage.

Vickie- Excuse me, I have a message for you Elijah Burke. That unknown man you faced in the battle royal at Night of Champions does have a contract. I signed it right now and he is officially the newest member of the Smackdown roster. Oh by the way, Elijah, his name is Ken Zeno and he would like to meet you.

The words Z-Factor flashes on the screen and Ken Zeno walks out to Bobby Lashley’s old theme music. He is wearing generic green ring attire and has a microphone in his hand.

Zeno- I welcome you all to the scene of my arrival. I warn the superstars of Smackdown, you are about to be hit by the Z-Factor. And Elijah, you’re walking out here, talking trash, well you too will find out what I can do in the squared circle. In due time, Vickie Guerrero has promised me a US title shot at the Great American Bash if I can win my 1st 3 singles matches on Smackdown and that will definitely happen so Elijah, enjoy that belt while you still have it, because after I win the 3 one on one matches, I am coming after you. Vickie, bring in my first victim.

Vickie Guerrero brings out Deuce and schedules a match between him and Ken Zeno, before wheeling herself out. Elijah Burke takes a seat at the commentating table.

Tazz- The new United States champion Elijah Burke’s speech rudely interrupted there by the arrival of Ken Zeno.

JR- And we are yet to see this man in action.

Burke- Don’t worry, his debut won’t be special.

Tazz- I’m not sure about that, all I know is that’ it’s an honour to have you here on our announcing team.

Burke- Ah ha, that’s great, pity I don’t care.

JR- Let’s just watch the match then.

MATCH 1- Deuce v Ken Zeno

The match begins with Zeno zipping around the ring. Deuce tries to catch him, but the young superstar keeps running out of his grip. He kicks Deuce on his side before hitting a springboard back elbow. He continues the offense with a hurricanrana followed by a seated senton for a two count. The fast paced offense continues until Zeno goes for a springboard lariat that Deuce counters into a downward spiral DDT. Deuce starts to slow down Zeno, furthering the DDT into an armbar. He continues the submission but Zeno gets to a vertical base and fights out of it. He goes for a roundhouse kick, but Deuce ducks under and hits a leg sweep kick, followed by a knees drop. Deuce kicks Zeno, before lifting him up but stomping him back to the ground. He knees Zeno in the head and goes to the second rope, before executing a fist drop to the head of Zeno. He goes for the cover, 1…..2….. No, kick out. Deuce picks up the youngster and throws him into the ropes, where he bounces off, allowing Deuce to club him in the back. Deuce locks in a surfboard cradle submission, with him pulling Zeno’s back down across his knees. To further increase the pain, Deuce rolls forward, crushing Ken’s ribs before returning to the same position. Deuce appears to have tried this rolling maneuver again, but it is actually Ken Zeno who has rolled Deuce into a small package! 1…..2….. Oh no, Deuce kicks out leaving Zeno exasperated. Deuce rises to his feet first, and lands a stiff elbow to the face before whipping Zeno into the turnbuckle. He punches him at the corner and knees him in the gut, before seating him on the top rope. While staying on the floor he goes for a superplex, but Zeno thinks otherwise, and goes for his finisher the ZTO. As he attempts the two handed top rope over castle, Deuce sees the danger and holds onto the ropes, leaving Zeno to crash and burn. This time Deuce does go to the top rope, and hits an impressive moonsault knees drop before covering him. 1…..2….. He got his hand on the ropes! Deuce is near furious at this time and begins arguing with the referee, claiming that it was a slow count. Zeno uses this opportunity to roll Deuce up, but Deuce rolls through, though unwisely, as by doing this Deuce has choked himself on the ropes. Zeno recovers while Deuce still hangs on the ropes. He runs and knees Deuce into the ropes, causing him to spring into the centre of the ring, writhing in pain. Zeno then ducks under the ropes and climbs on the apron. He places his hands on the ropes and picks himself up onto the ropes, before executing a brilliant somersault leg drop to the body of Deuce. He makes the cover, 1…..2….. Somehow Deuce kicks out at the last possible second. Ken Zeno wants to end the match then and there. He advances to the top rope and waits for Deuce to rise, so he can perform the ZTO. Deuce does rise, but notices the danger and charges at Zeno, who jumps behind Deuce to safety. Deuce turns around and charges at the standing Zeno, but is hit by a quick hurricanrana. Zeno lies in wait, before jumping off the opposite ropes just as Deuce is getting up and he hits the ZTO. 1…..2…..3 Zeno wins his first match; there will be two to follow.

WINNER- Ken Zeno by PINFALL

Burke- What? No way, he pulled that off? He is not worthy.

Tazz- I can’t be sure of that as he just pulled off a very convincing win and on his debut match as well.

JR- You can not deny that he is a young and exciting addition to Friday Night Smackdown, and will entertain us in the future.

Burke- And you can not deny that if he puts his hands on me, he will not walk away unhampered. Thank you but I got to go.

Tazz- Elijah Burke noticeably mad there.

JR- Wouldn’t you be if you could have to face someone like Zeno.

MATCH 2- Chuck Palumbo v Jeff Hardy

The match began with the two locking up and Palumbo using his power to force Hardy to his knees. Palumbo runs and clotheslines Hardy to the ground. He picks him up before punching him in the gut and kneeing him in the stomach, before hitting a boot to the ribs. He puts Hardy in a kneeling position and puts him in an abdominal stretch, before picking him up and going for a pump handle slam, but Hardy pulls himself down and going for a back Russian leg sweep. Hardy hits a standing legsault and gets a two count. He rests on the ropes, before going for a Twist of Fate, but Palumbo reverses and pushes Hardy back to the ropes, where he rests on them in 619 position. Chuck runs at Hardy and jumps to knee him in the back, forcing his body into the ropes. Palumbo then stomps on Hardy, who retreats to the turnbuckle. Palumbo runs to kick him in the face but Hardy hits a drop toe hold and sends Palumbo into the corner. He runs and leaps for the rope assisted drop kick but Palumbo catches him in mid air, and hits a powerslam. 1…..2….. Jeff kicks out and looks exasperated. Chuck on the other hand looks livid and kicks Hardy right in the mouth before dropping his legs over his ribs for yet another two count. He Irish whips Hardy into the corner and hits a clothesline, before whipping him into the opposite corner, where Hardy quickly climbs up and hits a Whisper in the Wind in one swift motion. Hardy climbs up to the top rope and signals for the Swanton but Palumbo gets up and runs towards the corner. Jeff sees this coming and jumps down, behind Chuck. As the confused Palumbo turns around, Hardy takes the opportunity to hit a Twist of Fate. 1…..2…..3 Hardy wins his first match on Smackdown.

WINNER- Jeff Hardy by PINFALL

JR- Hardy starts off Smackdown with a bang.

Tazz- Yes, he must feel proud right now, and I feel proud having someone like him to watch on Friday nights.

MVP is shown entering Vickie Guerrero’s office, where she asks him to take a seat opposite her.

Vickie- Sit down MVP, make yourself feel at home. What would you like to talk to me about first?

MVP- Vickie, Vickie, Vickie. Where do I start? Oh yeah- what the hell are you doing? All I want is a little recognition and you try to kill me. I should be fighting for the World title, not being put into useless matches against Kane and The Great Khali.

Vickie- Well, Montel, maybe you’d get a little recognition if you actually won those matches. You see, I have been reviewing your progress since Backlash, and it has been disappointing.

MVP- Maybe I would perform better if I would know my opponents ahead of time and have something to work towards.

Vickie- Montel, don’t get too angry just yet. I am going to give you a chance at getting what you want, which is a shot at Edge’s world title, if I am not mistaken.

MVP- That's right, I have deserved a title shot ever since I debuted as the highest paid athlete in Smackdown history. And another thing, why has that changed? I am one of, if not the top, the number one player on Smackdown.

Vickie- I am afraid that Edge holds that position.

MVP- And Edge, he seems to be unfairly favored by you. Look how easily he got to the top, while people like me have to work our asses off. Vickie, if you don’t end up giving me a shot at the World title, you are racist, and you don’t belong on national TV. There I said it.

Vickie- Calm down MVP, I know we have some issues but they can be sorted out later. I am going to give you three shots at becoming the number one contender to Edge’s title. Over the next three weeks on Smackdown, you will have three matches. If you want a title shot at The Great American Bash, then you have to win one of these matches by pinfall or submission. And believe me, they won’t be easy.

MVP- I think I can handle it. When do I have to start this little challenge, which I will win?

Vickie- Tonight, against Umaga! Go get prepared. You say I don’t give you warning, well here it is, and your match is up next.

JR- Oh my god! MVP takes on Umaga tonight, what a match.

Tazz- I agree, and don’t forget Vickie’s proposal. If MVP wins on of his next three matches on Smackdown by pinfall or submission, he will get a World title shot at the Great American Bash.

JR- And what a match would that be, two of Smackdown’s best.

Tazz- And I also believe that they have never faced each other before, which just adds to the hype of this potential match.

MATCH 3- Vladimir Kozlov v DH Smith

Vladimir Kozlov jumps straight to offense and begins to punch, elbow and headbutt Smith. Smith tries to fight back but realizes he can’t and backs out of the ring. Kozlov follows and gets charged at. Kozlov swiftly moves out of the way and goes to hit the running headbutt on DH Smith, but he dodges, and Kozlov’s head connects with the ringpost. DH Smith slips in the ring and urges the ref to start counting. 1…2…3…4…5…6… Kozlov crawls into the ring and points at Smith, looking furious. Smith attempts a clothesline but Kozlov kicks his arm away, before landing a clothesline of his own. Kozlov goes to the second rope and jumps, stomping on the midsection of Smith. He picks Smith up and goes for the inverted DDT, but Smith reverses it and picks Kozlov up in a powerslam position. He runs, but Kozlov pushes himself forward, making Smith fall over and get his face pushed into the ropes. He then throws himself over the ropes into the ring, hitting a swan dive headbutt. He covers Smith but it is still not enough to end the match. Kozlov picks up DH smith in a fireman’s carry position and throws him diagonal to the corner, before delivering a huge kick to the midsection. Smith crumples under the pain, enough to allow Kozlov to lift him and hit the inverted DDT. 1…..2…..3 The streak continues.

WINNER- Vladimir Kozlov by PINFALL

Tazz- Kozlov easily continues his undefeated streak.

JR- DH Smith got manhandled in that match, did he even survive?

Tazz- After that beating, I don’t think so. The Moscow Mauler still dominates Smackdown.

JR- And the whole locker room must be scared.

MATCH 4- Umaga v MVP

MVP looks very nervous as he begins the match. Umaga looks monsterish as usual and screams in MVP’s face while beating his chest. MVP responds to this with a poke to the eye and a kick to the gut, followed by a headlock takedown. He can not continue the hold though, because Umaga uses his power to force himself back on his feet and to push MVP into the turnbuckle. Umaga goes for a corner splash but MVP moves out of the way, before throwing him out of the ring. MVP stays inside and removes the turnbuckle cover; however he doesn’t know that Umaga has come back in the ring and is standing behind him. MVP eventually turns around and there is Umaga, who shouts in Samoan before smashing MVP’s head into the exposed turnbuckle. Umaga sees MVP shrink down in the corner and runs to the other end of the ring. He then runs at MVP for the Samoan Wrecking Ball, but MVP recovers in time and hits Umaga with a drop toe hold, forcing his head into the exposed steel. The referee sees the commotion around this weapon so focuses his attention to replacing the turnbuckle cover. During this time when the official is distracted, MVP goes to the corner of the ring where he has put his chain and picks it up, rolling it around his fist. He makes sure the referee is still occupied before walking over to Umaga and punching him in the face, busting him open. He throws the chain away and makes the cover, as the referee is finished by now. 1…..2….. Umaga lifts his shoulder up and grabs the throat of MVP, before getting to his feet, still choking him. He lifts his other thumb up for the Samoan Spike, but MVP kicks him in the gut and hooks his leg around Umaga’s head. He goes for the playmaker, but Umaga conjures the strength to lift MVP up onto his shoulders in to an inverted fireman’s carry position, before falling back into an inverted Samoan Drop. Umaga screams and presses his arms down for the cover. 1…..2….. MVP kicks out and Umaga picks him up. He hits MVP’s chest with an open handed chop, before backing him into the corner. The Samoan Bulldozer runs for a butt splash, but MVP dodges and dropkicks Umaga into the corner. He then poses for the crowd before running and hitting the Playa’s Boot in the corner. He covers 1….. He lifts his feet onto the ropes 2….. Somebody breaks up the pin. It is Edge and he starts kicking MVP causing the referee to ring the bell due to disqualification. After the match Edge continues the beatdown, before waving goodbye to MVP and letting Umaga finish the job.

WINNER- MVP by DISQUALIFICATION

JR- Oh my god, what is Edge doing here?

Tazz- I’m not a genius JR, but I’m pretty sure that he is trying to sabotage MVP’s chances of getting a title match.

JR- But that’s cheating and MVP still won.

Tazz- Yes, but didn’t Vickie Guerrero say that he must win cleanly.

JR- I think so, but this can’t be fair.

Tazz- It isn’t fair JR, that’s the point. Edge and Vickie set MVP up. It’s a big scam, to make sure that no one will get near Edge’s title.

JR- If it happened tonight, it may happen in the future as well.

Tazz- Almost certain, what can I say about this whole situation? The ultimate opportunist has struck again.

Mr Kennedy walks down the corridor, when he sees Triple H stretching on the side, and goes to have a word.

Kennedy- Hey Hunter, I wanted to wish you luck for our match tonight, may the best man win.

HHH- What makes you think you deserve a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship?

Kennedy- What, I just came here to-

HHH- Did you hear me? What makes you think you are worthy?

Kennedy- Umm, okay, well for one I have been long overdue for a title shot. When I was previously on Smackdown I defeated six former world champions and was United States champion, and on Raw I fired the General Manager William Regal. That seems to be enough in my books.

HHH- In your books maybe, but not mine. I am a former 12 times World Champion; I have beaten over 20 World Champions in my career. How does that look in your book?

Kennedy- Pretty good, but the question is can you back up your words? Can you step up? Can you find the guts to face someone you have never faced before?

HHH- Are you kidding-

Kennedy- Because this opponent isn’t your average person, this person isn’t your average shmuck. This person hails from Green Bay Wisconsin. This person is Misteeeeerrrrrrrrrr Kennedyyyyy….. K-

HHH- Kennedy, yeah we get it. Has anyone ever told you to shut your mouth kid? I don’t know why I have to face you, I am a legend, and I should automatically be first in line to face Edge.

Kennedy- You thinks so? We will see in the ring tonight.

Jeff Hardy walks past, notices them and walks over.

Hardy- What’s all the commotion about?

Kennedy- This old geezer thinks he should be automatically facing Edge, when he’ll see who prevails because he has to go through me.

HHH- You wont even stand up to me one on one.

Hardy- Wait, you mean to say that Vickie Guerrero put you two in a match for number one contendership. Didn’t she see the win I pulled off earlier?

Kennedy- That was after-

Hardy- It shouldn’t matter anyway. I should be the fist person she goes to when looking for a number one contender. This blows, ugh-

Hardy walks off angrily.

HHH- What does he want, he is even less worthy of a title shot than you, and that’s saying a lot.

Kennedy- Oh yeah, well you can second that in the ring.

Kennedy struts off leaving Triple H smirking.

JR- It looks like there is tension brewing between these three men.

Tazz- Hopefully, these will be resolved to keep the bloodshed to a minimum. Actually, screw the niceness, let’s feed the fire and anger and cause some bloodshed, some carnage, and some pain.

JR- It may end up as that anyway, not that I approve. With these three charismatic superstars, all vying for title shots, all I can ask is that who will prevail and get what he wants. Your thoughts Tazz?

Tazz- I miss ECW…

MATCH 5- Victoria v Candice Michelle

The two divas are about to lock up but then WWE Diva’s Champion Natalya Neidhart walks to ringside and sits down to observe the match. The divas in the ring lock up and Victoria kicks Michelle in the midsection to gain control, before applying a side headlock. She continues the pressure in the submission, and flips Candice onto a seated position. She then places her knee against Candice’s back, and pulls her arms back to cause pain to the back of Candice. Candice tries to fight out but Victoria’s power outmatches hers. After another few seconds of pain, Candice rolls backwards with her legs and puts Victoria in a head scissors, before throwing her across the ring. They get up simultaneously and Victoria goes to clothesline Candice but the former Playboy cover girl moves out of the way and hits a half nelson slam. Candice then performs a small dance to the crowd before going for an elbow drop. Victoria moves out of the way though, taking advantage of Candice’s time wasting. Victoria boots her in the face as she gets up, before landing a leg drop to the face of Candice. Victoria taunts to the crowd and lifts Candice up, before Irish whipping her into the turnbuckle. She goes for a splash, but Candice moves, and Victoria's face connects with the ringpost, causing her to stagger backwards. Candice puts her in position for the Candy Wrapper and starts running, but Victoria lifts her up and places her down into a reverse backslide pin. 1…..2….. Candice kicks out, and gets up warily. She and Victoria lock up and Victoria lands a stiff punch before hitting a gut buster. She then taunts to the crowd before hitting a standing moonsault. She picks Candice up, and hits a Black Widow, before making the cover. 1…..2….. Candice kicks out at the last possible moment, causing Victoria to scream in frustration. She gets up and screams at the referee, arguing with him, but Candice gathers herself up and sneaks up behind Victoria, rolling her up. 1…..2…..3 Candice steals the win before quickly escaping.

WINNER- Candice Michelle by PINFALL

Tazz- And that is why Smackdown has the best divas to offer.

Natalya- And I am the best of the best.

JR- That is currently right, but I would watch out, because the whole locker room is watching you.

Natalya- They can gaze and dream, ponder on my beauty.

Tazz- Don’t worry, I am.

Natalya- What?

JR- What Tazz means is that there are a lot of dangerous divas wanting a piece of you, especially Candice Michelle, as now she has a win under her belt.

Natalya- You know what JR, bring it on.

MATCH 6- Mr Kennedy v Triple H

Mr Kennedy cockily rolls his head around and taunts Triple H to bring it on. Hunter does, as he lands a stiff punch on the jaw of Kennedy. Kennedy holds his mouth and looks angrily at HHH who shrugs his shoulders and then goes to punch Kennedy again. This time the offense is anticipated however, and Kennedy steps back before landing a Lou thesz press and punching Triple H across the face numerous times. Triple H rolls over, and the two continue brawling in the centre of the ring, hitting each other with fists and elbows. Triple H eventually has enough and grabs the ropes, meaning the referee has to break the two up. The two get up, both breathing very heavily. They lock up in the centre of the ring and HHH powers Kennedy to his knees. He then goes for the knee lift but Kennedy dodges and Irish Whips Hunter into the turnbuckle, before clotheslining him in the corner. He then goes for a springboard bulldog, but Triple H ducks and Kennedy’s own momentum flips him over. Triple H mudhole stomps on Kennedy before rebounding off the ropes and hitting his signature falling knee to the face. He stands over Kennedy and delivers a crotch chop as a taunt, but Kennedy utilizes the time to roll HHH up. 1…..2….. HHH rolls into a pin of his own, but Kennedy immediately grabs then ropes. Triple H takes advantage off Kennedy leaning on the ropes, and clotheslines him to the outside. He soon follows, and slams Kennedy into the barricade. He goes to Irish Whip him into the steps, but it gets reversed, and Hunter’s knee gets slammed into the metal stairs. This causes HHH to be in immense pain, and he rolls around on the outside, forcing the referee to begin a ten count. 1…2…3… Triple H shows no signs of getting up, 4…5…6…7… He makes it to his knees, 8…9… He just manages to get in the ring. Kennedy starts the offense as soon as HHH rolls in. He stomps on the knee of Triple H and picks him up, only to drop him down on the same knee. Triple H uses the ropes to get himself up and Kennedy goes to clothesline him over but HHH ducks, and Kennedy carries him self over, but wait, Kennedy has stayed on the apron. He runs to the top rope, unwary of Triple H, before executing a missile dropkick to the knees of HHH, who falls to the ground. Kennedy picks up the leg of Triple H and slides to the outside, before slamming the injured knee into the ringpost, and sliding back into the ring. Kennedy again goes to the top rope. He shouts his name before jumping for his signature Kenton bomb, but HHH rolls out of danger, meaning that Kennedy hits nothing but canvas. Triple H gets to his feet, but struggles because of his knee. He runs at Kennedy and hits the knee lift, followed by ramming Kennedy into the corner. Kennedy runs back, but is hit by a huge turning spinebuster. Triple H then hits a falling elbow drop before going to the second rope, and hitting another elbow from there. He pins him, only for a two count. He waits for Kennedy to get up and goes for the pedigree but Kennedy pushes him self away to escape and Irish whips HHH into the turnbuckle behind him. He goes over to Hunter, who punches him in the jaw, and goes to the second rope. Kennedy however runs back and also climbs up to the second rope. The two trade punches on the top turnbuckle before HHH tries for a superplex. Kennedy stays put and tries for a superplex of his own, but HHH elbows him in the face and goes to push him off. Kennedy moves, and HHH falls right into the fireman’s carry position, where Kennedy picks him up and goes for the Green Bay Plunge. He jumps and ducks for the move, but somehow HHH floats over and reverses the move into a DDT. He covers him, 1…..2….. Kick out at 2 ½. Both men are sprawled across the ring and Triple H gets up first, though he finds it difficult because of his knee and has to pull himself up using the ropes. Once Triple H is ready, Kennedy is also up and the two trades punches until Kennedy hits an atomic drop, but moves his knee out of the way, so Hunter’s injured leg takes all the impact. He goes for the Mic Check, but Triple H reverses the move into a back body drop. He waits for Kennedy to get up and puts him in pedigree position, but Kennedy dropkicks him in the knee. HHH staggers away, but Mr Kennedy runs to him, and he is hit by the Mic Check. 1…..2…..3 Kennedy wins and is going to face Edge.

WINNER- Mr Kennedy by PINFALL

JR- Kennedy wins! This means that we will have Edge v Kennedy at the Bash. That will be a night to remember.

Tazz- Just wait a sec JR.

As Mr Kennedy celebrates his victory, he stares down the wounded Triple H but then Jeff Hardy’s music plays and he walks out to the ring, with Kennedy and Hunter looking on.

Hardy- Congratulations Kennedy, you got your shot at the World Heavy weight Championship… now I want mine. Vickie Guerrero, bring your butt out here and award me the title shot that I deserve.

Vickie Guerrero is wheeled out by Edge and the Edge Heads.

Vickie- Hardy, I know what you are talking about, but as I said with Triple H, if you want your shot you will have to earn it. Jeff, you can have a shot at the title if you can beat Mr Kennedy at the Great American Bash in a number one contenders match.

Kennedy- Hold on a minute, I won my shot here fair and square.

Vickie- I know, and that’s why he has to beat you one on one in a no disqualification match next week. If Jeff Hardy wins that match in the main event of next week, then he will face Mr Kennedy at the Great American Bash with the winner getting a title shot at Summerslam!

Hardy- What if I don’t win?

Kennedy- Which you won’t-

Vickie- Then at the Great American Bash it will be Mr Kennedy one on one with Edge for the World Heavyweight Championship.

MVP’s music plays and he walks out to the commotion.

MVP- Hold on Vickie, you said in our meeting that if I won one of three matches, I would get a title shot at the Bash. I won today; I should be automatically facing Edge.

Vickie- No Montel, that’s where you’re wrong, I said you would have to win your match by pinfall or submission. You won by disqualification so it doesn’t count.

MVP- But you're boyfriend interfered.

Vickie- Really, did he? Well, that’s not my problem. Win one of your matches with a straight result and you will get your shot.

HHH- Wait, Vickie where do I fit into all of this?

Vickie- You can watch from the hospital.

Edge- If you can make it there.

Edge and the Edge Heads suddenly run towards Triple H, assaulting him. Hardy, Kennedy and MVP go to help.

Vickie- If any of you three do anything but go back to your locker rooms right now, you will be fired.

The three protest but eventually leave, while Triple H is succumbing to the numbers game and can’t fight back. Zack Ryder goes and looks under the ring, finding two chairs and a table. The onslaught continues, with Hawkins slamming one of the chairs on Hunter’s knee several times. Ryder sets up the table, so it leans against the corner. They hold HHH against it and Edge spears him through the table. They then grab the two chairs, and Edge hits a con-chair-to on Triple H’s head. He then hits one on the injured knee. The Edge Heads throw Hunter to the outside where he lands painfully on his knee. They smash his leg into the ring post and then into the steel steps. They throw HHH onto one of the announce tables and Edge climbs onto it. Triple H suddenly finds enough strength to go for a pedigree, but Edge reverses it into a back body drop, sending Triple H through the adjacent table, where the commentators are sitting. Triple H is near unconscious now, as the Edge Heads lift him up and land a double flapjack through the other table, isolating HHH’s knee and making it hit the table’s side. Edge then looks under the ring and grabs a sledgehammer. He asks the Edge Heads to lift Hunter up and he nails him in the knee with it three thunderous times. He then looks to leave, but before he does he delivers a crunching shot to Triple H’s head, busting him open badly. Edge and his cronies reunite with Vickie on the ramp and walk backstage, while Triple H stays at the back, not moving. The show ends with medics rushing to tend to him.

Tazz- I think you just saw that previously mentioned tension fizzle up past burning point.

JR- You got the bloodshed you wanted.

Tazz- It isn’t worth it if one of Smackdown’s top superstars is hindered or even injured by it.

JR- Unfairness at its prime, Tazz.

Tazz- On the plus side, look at all the great matches announced. Hardy takes on Kennedy next week.

JR- And if Hardy wins that they go one on one at the Bash.

Tazz- And don’t forget that MVP still has two chances to fight Edge.
JR- But I still can’t get over what happened to Triple H.

Tazz- Yeah, a lot of drama took place today. Tune in to Friday Night Smackdown next week to find out how it turns out.

JR- But for now, goodnight.

Quick Results

1. Ken Zeno d. Deuce

2. Jeff Hardy d. Chuck Palumbo

3. Vladimir Kozlov d. DH Smith

4. MVP d. Umaga

5. Candice Michelle d. Victoria

6. Mr Kennedy d. Triple H

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - Kennedy vs Edge. It was the main event, and it was done right. There were some good spots there, and I was pretty surprised you had Kennedy picking up the win there.

WM - Kozlov vs DH Smith was a squash, but understandable.

BP - HHH's opening promo. It got over what he needed to say, and the Edge & Vickie interference was perfect. It set up the main event and the new contender.

WP - All the promos were good, and did their purpose.

AC - First time checking out this BTB, and it's pretty nice. The match writing isn't out-of-this-world good, but I understand why. The promos are great, and it's what makes this BTB what it is. You made the main event guys have more character with all their segments in the show.