WWE Re-signs Eugene

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

...this is exactly what WWE needed.

In addition to the MEGA jobbers from FCW, they resign Eugene...WTF

Qwake

You gotta admit though, Eugene was over like fuck!

I don't know much about him without his "Eugene" gimmick so I really don't know what I want to come of this, I guess him helping the young guys will be good. Maybe him and Regal can team on ECW :shifty:

The Rated R CMStar

I don't see the big fuzz about all of this. It has been said they don't want him as an on air character. He'll join Billy Kidman and Norman Smiley as coaches.

the dark knight

if it means they're gonna get rid of hornswoggle im all for it. having one blueberry on the roster is enough.

Wrestling Station

speaking of blueberries, I think scotty2hotty should come back to complete the blueberry-collection >_>

Reaction score
I say let him back. Get him a new name, new gimmick and change his look. He was a good wrestler, and I used to laugh when he'd steal finishers.