WWE Raw: Where It All Begins, Again!

• Thread starter Moonlight Drive
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

2dw9k49.jpg

Backstory: This is a continuation of WWE Raw after Wrestlemania XX. The roster has been tweaked slightly and I've got rid of the Womens Division.

General Manager: Eric Bischoff
Commentating Team: Jim Ross & Jerry 'The King' Lawler
Backstage Interviewer: Johnathan 'Coach' Coachman

Roster
Red=Heel
Blue=Face

Batista3.jpg

Batista

961eedd0.jpg

Booker T

Bubba.jpg

Bubba Ray Dudley

2f910bdf.jpg

Charlie Haas

Chris_Benoit.jpg

Chris Benoit

Chris_Jericho.jpg

Chris Jericho

9bb5a311.jpg

Christian

D-Von_Dudley.jpg

D-Von Dudley

Eddie_Guerrero.jpg

Eddie Guerrero

Gregory_Helms.jpg

Hurricane

Kane.jpg

Kane

a88e0752.jpg

Kurt Angle (Taking time off, will return in 2-3 months)

5d14a3bc.jpg

Matt Hardy

Randy_Orton.jpg

Randy Orton

ReneDupree.jpg

Rene Dupree

0729c7a3.jpg

Ric Flair

Rob_Conway.jpg

Rob Conway

Rob_Van_Dam.jpg

Rob Van Dam

Rosey2.jpg

Rosey

Shawn_Michaels.jpg

Shawn Michaels

Shelton_Benjamin2.jpg

Shelton Benjamin

The_Rock.jpg

The Rock

Triple_H.jpg

Triple H

Tag Teams

D-Von_Dudley.jpg
Bubba.jpg

The Dudley Boyz (D-Von Dudley & Bubba Ray Dudley)

Gregory_Helms.jpg
Rosey2.jpg

Hurricane & Rosey

Rob_Van_Dam.jpg
961eedd0.jpg

Rob Van Dam & Booker T

Shelton_Benjamin2.jpg
2f910bdf.jpg

Worlds Greatest Tag Team (Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas)

ReneDupree.jpg
Rob_Conway.jpg

La Resistance (Rene Dupree & Rob Conway)

Batista3.jpg
0729c7a3.jpg

Batista & Ric Flair

Stables

Triple_H.jpg
0729c7a3.jpg
Randy_Orton.jpg
Batista3.jpg

Evolution

Raw Champions

Chris_Benoit.jpg

World Heavyweight Champion: Chris Benoit

Eddie_Guerrero.jpg

WWE Champion: Eddie Guerrero

Randy_Orton.jpg

Intercontinental Champion: Randy Orton

Rob_Van_Dam.jpg
961eedd0.jpg

World Tag Team Champions: Rob Van Dam & Booker T

2rzvx1g.jpg

Wrestlemania XX Results

World Heavyweight Championship
Chris Benoit def. Triple H (c) and Shawn Michaels in a Triple Threat match (New Champion)

WWE Championship
Eddie Guerrero (c) def. Kurt Angle

The Undertaker (with Paul Bearer) def. Kane

Womens Championship
Victoria (c) def. Molly Holly

Goldberg def. Brock Lesnar

WWE Tag Team Championship
Rikishi and Scotty 2 Hotty (c) def. The World's Greatest Tag Team (Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin), The Basham Brothers (Danny and Doug) and The APA (Bradshaw and Faarooq)

Cruiserweight Championship
Cruiserweight Open
Chavo Guerrero (c) def. Último Dragón, Shannon Moore, Jamie Noble, Funaki, Nunzio, Billy Kidman, Rey Mysterio, Tajiri, and Akio

Playboy Evening Gown match
Torrie Wilson and Sable def. Stacy Keibler and Miss Jackie

Handicap Match
Evolution (Randy Orton, Batista and Ric Flair) def. The Rock 'n' Sock Connection (The Rock and Mick Foley)

Christian def. Chris Jericho

World Tag Team Championship
Rob Van Dam and Booker T (c) def. Garrison Cade and Mark Jindrak, The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray and D-Von) and La Résistance (René Duprée and Rob Conway)

United States Championship
John Cena defeated The Big Show (c) (New Champion)

The Anigma

Reaction score
Well, this looks good and I'm curious to see your idea for the fallout to WMXX.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Good Luck Pat. Have fun with this. Look forward to youre promos

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Pretty interesting one, I just wonder who is the new Smackdown champion since Eddie is now on Raw. I'll try to check it out

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Look pretty good Patrick. Hopefully, this will be a success for you.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
you picked a good time period to have your BTB with, all of the championships actually meant something. I'm waiting for what you pull off with this, it looks like it could go for a while.

Moonlight Drive

Monday Night Raw Preview
March 15, 2004
The Fallout from Wrestlemania XX!

Chris Benoit last night fulfilled his life long dream and became the World Heavyweight Champion. Benoit will open up the show to celebrate his victory, what will he have to say? And will his friend and new Raw roster member, the WWE Champion Eddie Guerrero be there to celebrate like he was last night?

Triple H, the former World Heavyweight Champion, is far from happy about losing his championship to the Rabid Wolverine. Triple H will address the situation tonight, and will Shawn Michaels have anything to say about Triple H?

After fighting tooth and nail at Wrestlemania, Christian and Chris Jericho are far from done with each other. The two will collide this Monday night in a Wrestlemania re-match! Will Jericho get revenge, or will Christian make it 2 for 2?

In singles action, Matt Hardy takes on Kane, who is one night removed from a devastating loss to the Deadman.

Known Card

Wrestlemania XX Re-Match
Chris Jericho vs Christian

Matt Hardy vs Kane

Chris Benoit, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Eddie Guerrero, Randy Orton, Ric Flair and more will all be involved in Mondays show! Be sure to tune in!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Wrestlemania XX Re-Match
Chris Jericho vs Christian

Via DQ. Christian shall attack him with a chair.

Matt Hardy vs Kane

Matt needs some build up before beating someone like Kane.

Looks good Pat, the first show is generally a big one. Let's see what you have here.

Qwake

Chris Jericho Vs Christian

Should be a good match like most of theirs, hopefully you give them good promo time before this match since they are awesome with promos as are you. Should be good.

Matt Hardy Vs Kane

Kane better win, as James said, Matt would need a good build up to get the win over Kane. I liked this feud so if thats what your going for here then it should be good.

Sorry for not seeing this earlier, I haven't really be on but I will try and take a look at your shows to come if I get a chance. Good luck with this!

Moonlight Drive

Monday Night Raw
March 15, 2004

Pyro blasts off all around the arena as the first Monday Night Raw after Wrestlemania XX gets underway!

JR: Hello folks, we’re just 24 hours removed from one of the greatest Wrestlemania’s of all time, not to mention many brand new additions to the Raw roster!

King: We’ve got the WWE Champion, Eddie Guerrero and the Worlds Greatest Tag Team joining the Raw ranks tonight!

JR: But first we’ve got our brand new World Heavyweight Champion, the Rabid Wolverine, Chris Benoit!

King: Just wait till Triple H gets his hands on him, Benoit won’t be champion for long!

The World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Benoit, makes his way down to the ring to a huge pop. The crowd begins a ‘Benoit’ chant as he stands in the ring awating silence so he can being to talk.

Benoit: Let me just start by saying, this, this here (Benoit motions to the belt on his shoulder) this is for all of you!

Benoit points to the ground and moves around 360 degress as the audience pops

Benoit: Last night was the greatest night of my life. A lifetime of hard work and sacrifice culminated when I made Triple H tap out to the Crippler Crossface in the best Wrestlemania Main Event of all time! I have reached the pinnacle in this industry, nothing could compare to winning this championship on the Grandest Stage of Them All!

Eddie guerrero's music plays as the WWE Champion comes down to the ring for his first time as a new member of the Raw roster

Guerrero: Congratulations! You finally made it holmes! You’re almost at the top of the business, the number 2 guy-

Benoit: What do you mean the number 2 guy?

Guerrero: Settle down esse! World Heavyweight Champion, that’s a great achievement, but nothing can ever compare to being the REAL Champion, the WWE Champion! All the legends have been WWE Champion, Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, Ric Flair and now, Latino Heat, Eddie Guerrero!

Benoit: The real champion?

Guerrero: Chris, you should still be proud you have the World Heavyweight Championship, but it is still nothing compared to the WWE Championship!

Benoit: This is jealousy isn’t it Eddie! You just can’t let me have my moment in the sun! I love you like a brother Eddie, but I will not hesistate to make you tap out right here, right now!

Guerrero: Me? Jealous of you, esse? If anybody’s jealous, it’s you! You worked your ass off and you’re still second best to Latino Heat, the real champion here on Raw!

Benoit: I’ve had enough of talking Eddie! You think you’re the real champion, well let’s settle this right now!

Benoit puts his title on the ground and takes off his shirt, while Eddie does the same, the two men going nose-to-nose. ‘I’m back’ hits and Eric Bischoff storms to the ring

Bischoff: No! No! NO! If either of you touch each other, I will strip you both of your championships! Back off!

Bischoff slides into the ring and gets in between Eddie and Chris

Bischoff: Didn’t you hear me!

Eddie and Chris slowly back away and pick up their respective championship belts

Bischoff: But there is only one real champion on Raw, so we’re going to have to decide who that is! So here’s what I had in mind! At Backlash, in our Main Event, Eddie Guerrero will take on Chris Benoit, in a one-on-one match for the World Heavyweight Championship AND the WWE Championship!

Crowd pops big time

Bischoff: But tonight, I’m feeling nostalgic. I remember back in the day when you two would fight as a mighty tag team. So in our Main Event, it’s going to be the current World Tag Team Champions, Rob Van Dam & Booker T, defending those championships against, the World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Benoit and the WWE Champion, Eddie Guerrero! Have a nice night boys!

The crowd erupt as Bischoff leaves and Eddie and Chris stand in the ring staring down. Benoit extends his hand to Eddie. Guerrero pauses for a moment before shaking his head, then wrapping his arms around Benoit as they hug in the ring. Eddie and Chris raise their championships simultaneously.

JR: What a massive announcement!

King: Oh boy, I can’t wait till Backlash when we’ll find out who the real champion is!

Commercial Break.

Wrestlemania XX Re-Match
Chris Jericho vs. Christian

JR: It’s time for an epic Wrestlemania re-match between these two men! Trish may be out of the picture now, but nothing seems to have cooled down between Captain Charisma and Y2J!

King: Oh be quiet JR, Jericho is just asking for an ass whipping if he gets back into the ring with Christian!

The bell rings and Jericho and Christian circle each other. As they move in to lock-up, Christian launches his boot into the abdomen off Jericho, knocking the wind out of him. Y2J falls to one knee, as Christian clobbers on his back with forearms. Christian taunts the crowd as Jericho sits on his knees. Y2J thought suddenly fires back, getting Christian in a double leg takedown and teeing off with rights and lefts to his skull.

The referee admonishes Jericho, who moves back up to his feet. Christian begins to crawl up onto his hands and knees as Y2J bounces off the ropes, and taking Christian back down to the mat with his trademark running bulldog. One, Two-No! Captain Charisma tosses the shoulder up. Y2J climbs to his feet and plays to the crowd a little bit before climbing onto the top rope. Christian gets up to his feet and flies off at Christian for a cross body, but the CLB leaps up and dropkicks Jericho in the chest in mid-air! Y2J falls to the mat with a thud as Christian scrambles over and covers him. One, Two-No! Jericho kicks out!

Christian gets up smiling as he puts his foot onto the chest of Jericho, imitating the cocky pin Y2J often does. Chris pulls Christian’s leg off though and takes him down to the mat, before preparing to put him in the Walls of Jericho! Christian scrambles frantically and grabs onto the bottom rope, before pulling himself under it the outside of the ring to catch a breather. Jericho however won’t allow it, as he flies over the top rope and takes Christian down to the floor with a picture perfect plancha.

Jericho grabs Christian by the hair and throws him back into the ring, following him soon there after. One, Two-No! Christian tosses the shoulder up. Jericho climbs back to his feet before running to the ropes and going for his trademark Lionsault. Christian counters however, shoving his knees up and digging them into the gut of Y2J. Christian gets to his feet angrily and begins to stomp on the head of Jericho, before draping him over the middle rope and standing on his upper back, choking Jericho. The referee begins the count of 5, but Christian refuses to step off Jericho. The referee has no chance but to disqualify Christian

Chris Jericho wins by DQ

JR: What the hell is wrong with that Creepy Litt-

King: Don’t even say it JR! Captain Charisma is teaching Jericho a lesson about what happens when you mess with him!

Christian slides out of the ring and grabs a steel chair, Jericho still draped over the rope. Christian swings and slams Y2J in the top of the skull with the chair, Chris falling to the mat. Christian grabs another chair, now having 2, before going back into the ring with Jericho. He places one beneath Jericho's head before lifting up the other and hitting Y2J in the skull with it, reminiscement of E & C, a one-man Con-Chair-To!

Commercial Break.

The Intercontinental Champion, Randy Orton makes his way out to the ring to heavy heat, laughing and taunting the crowd as he makes his way down to the ring, mic in hand.

Orton: Last night was Wrestlemania XX, and last night, I proved exactly what Mick Foley is: a washed-up, no talent hack! I delivered the RKO and then pinned that old loser in the middle of the ring, One, Two, Three. I don’t even think if Mick counts as another Legend killed by Randy Orton, since he isn’t a legend, as a TRUE legend once said, he’s just a glorified stuntman! Randy Orton is the future of this industry, whether you people like it or not, and Mick Foley and The Rock, they’re the past!

The Rock’s music hits to a huge pop, Orton looking down the ramp with disgust as The Great One comes down the ramp on Monday Night Raw!

Rock: Finally…The Rock has come back…to Monday Night…

Orton: ORTON!

Rock: Hey, hey, hey, hey, HEY! Know your role, and shut your mouth! This isn’t no Monday Night Orton, this is Monday Night Rock jabroni! Now Randy, you’ve put down your little gameboy, you’ve turned off your Spongebob, you’ve grown a pair and you’ve stepped up your game! I mean, the last time I saw you before Wrestlemania you hadn’t even grown any hair on those shrivelled up little grapefruits! But you come out here, you disrespect true legends, The Rock and Mick Foley, so I think one or two have finally sprouted on those itty bitty things you call testicles!

Randy fumes while The Rock begins to talk

Rock: But you have got to be the ugliest 12 year old I’ve ever met!

Orton: Shut up Rocky, shut up! I am the future of this industry, you are the past!

Rock: Whoa, whoa, I’m sorry Randy. You’re developing quicker than I thought, looks like you just hit your period!

Orton: You can make jokes about me Rocky, but I know the facts here. You’re washed-up, past it, you come out here to get a cheap pop and a huge rub off the Legend Killer on MY show, Monday Night Orton. Just like Mick Foley!

Rock: I don’t know why you hate Mick so much, I mean, Mr. Socko must’ve been a nice change from the big, hard, hairy objects you usually shove into your mouth!

Orton: Funny Rock, funny. You still can’t accept the fact I’ve surpassed you, just like I’ve surpassed all you washed-up ‘legends’. The WWE Championship is my destiny, it’s just a matter of time!

Rock: Shut up Randy you little bitch, come back in the ring with the big boys when your balls drop!

Orton: Rock, that is it! You think you’re such a legend, that you’re so unstoppable? Well how about at Backlash: Legend vs. Legend Killer, The Rock vs. Randy Orton!

Crowd pop big time as Randy lays down the challenge

Rock: Are you sure you’ll be able to make it Randy? I heard they have a Looney Tunes marathon on that night?

Orton: Yes or no Rocky!

Rock: YES!

Crowd pop even bigger as The Rock smiles to the crowd, who begin a ‘Rocky’ chant

Orton: You just made the biggest mistake of your life Rock!

Randy smiles sadistically as he leaps up into the air and nails an unsuspecting Rock with the RKO!

JR: That sneaky SOB!

King: There’ll be no jokes at Backlash, when Randy kills the legend of The Rock!

Commercial Break.

Matt Hardy vs. Kane

JR: Matt Hardy is a tough kid, no doubt about that, but Kane is coming off a loss to the Undertaker last night and I would NOT wanna be in the ring with him!

King: Hardy is just getting fed to the Big Red Machine, if he can walk out of the arena tonight, he has done one hell of a job!

Matt and Kane lock up, the Big Red Machine immediately tossing Hardy into the turnbuckle corner. He advances ravenously and swings his fist, but Matt ducks underneath the blow and slides between Kane’s legs, before jumping onto his back and putting him into a sleeper hold. Kane stumbles around for a little bit, before grabbing Matt by the hair and flipping him over his head! Hardy somehow manages to land on his feet though and runs to the ropes to gain momentum against Kane, but when he returns to the monster he is slammed with a big boot to the bridge of the nose!

Kane then bounces off and leaps high in the air, dropping his leg onto the throat of Hardy. Kane covers but only gets a two count. The Big Red Machine laughs sinisterly as he mounts Matt and begins to launch shot after shot into his face. Hardy tries to cover up but Kane continues to rain fists upon him. The referee admonishes Kane and forces him to get up off the pummelled Hardy.

Kane steps up and chuckles evilly, grabbing Matt’s hair and starting to bring him up to his feet. Hardy begins to slam forearms into the gut of Kane and the Big Red Machine releases his grip. Matt sees his window of opportunity and climbs up to the top rope, but Kane recovers quickly and shakes the ropes, Hardy’s nuts crashing onto the top turnbuckle. Matt stays seated up there as Kane approaches, putting him in position and nailing Matt with a superplex! Kane rolls over and covers! One, Two-No! Matt tosses the shoulder up!

Kane angrily stares at the body of Matt and smirks, before he climbs to the top rope. Hardy begins to stir and ascend to his feet as Kane sits perched on the turnbuckle like a bird of prey. Matt works back to his feet and turns around as Kane soars from the top rope. Hardy acts quickly and sends his boot into the body of a flying Kane and sets him up for a Twist of Fate! Kane counters the move though and pushes Hardy off into the ropes before grabbing him and taking him down to the mat with a choke slam! One, Two, Three!!

Kane wins by pinfall

JR: That was hard to watch folks

King: Not for me, I loved it! Kane is as pissed off and violent as ever!

Commercial Break.

The sounds of a car crashing fill’s the arena to a massive pop as the Hardcore Legend, Mick Foley comes down to the ring. The crowd are off the chain, but Foley looks distraught as he walks down to the ring with a sombre look on his face. Mick grabs a microphone as the crowd begin a ‘Foley’ chant, Mick savouring the moment.

Foley: Please folks, don’t cheer for me, I don’t deserve it. Everything Randy Orton has said was right!

The crowd boo at the mention of Orton

Foley: I just can’t get the job done anymore. Last night, me and Rocky got beat fair and square. I’ve been in this business a long, long time and let me say, all the thumbtacks, all the chairshots, all the pain, it was all worth it to earn the respect and admiration of you fans! And after all those years of wrestling, I think it’s time for me to hang up the boots and make way for the younger guys in the industry

‘Stay Mick Stay! Stay Mick Stay’ erupts throughout the crowd as the fans show their appreciation for Foley.

Foley: I appreciate it everybody, but it’s time for me. I have enjoyed every single sec-

A massive ‘WOO’ is heard on the loud speakers as Ric Flair struts onto the ramp, the Animal, Batista walking alongside him. Flair and Batista walk to the ring and Flair grabs a mic. Batista stands behind Ric as the Nature Boy walks over to Foley

Flair: Who the hell do you think you are foley? You aren’t a legend of this business like the Nature Boy, Ric Flair, you aren’t even a real wrestler! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, you are NOTHING but a glorified stuntman!

Foley: And what do you think gives you the right, to decide who is and who isn’t a legend? I have been through more pain for these fans than anybody, and I think they have more of a right to decide who is a legend than you!

Flair: Alright Mick, you’re a legend! A legendary and eternal stain on this business! You changed wrestling for the worse! You shove a stinky old sweat sock down peoples throat, and you think you’re ‘wrestling’? You fall into a pile of thumbtacks and you think you’re ‘wrestling’? Mick, I am a 16 time World Heavyweight Champion, I’ve won championships in the WWE, NWA and WCW, I have gone toe-to-toe with the best and beaten all of them!

Foley: But you’ve never gone toe-to-toe with Mick Foley! And it drives you insane doesn’t it Ric, that you have had all those titles, and yet when both of us walk into an arena, Mick Foley is the one who the fans appreciate!

Flair: Fans, you think I care about the fans? Mick, don’t try and play the jealousy card, I know I could beat you with my eyes shut, my hands tied behind my back and one foot chopped off!

Foley: Well why don’t you prove it Ric! Why don’t you see if you can cut it, one-on-one with Mick Foley, in a Hardcore match!

Flair: Mick, are you sure you want to do this? Are you sure you want to be embarrassed at your own game by the Nature Boy?

Foley: Ric, why don’t you ask yourself this question. Do you want to go to your grave knowing that you never beat Mick Foley? Do you want to go to your grave knowing you backed down? Do you want to go to your grave knowing that Mick Foley is a bigger legend than Ric Flair?

Flair: You know what Mick, I accept your challenge! Mick Foley, Ric Flair, Hardcore! But now I have a challenge for you Mick. My boy Batista is thriving for some competition, so why don’t you go one-on-one with him, right now?

Foley: Why don’t we ask the fans?

The fans cheer for Foley

Foley: Ric, you see if you can get it into that thick skull of your buddy that he is about to get his ass kicked by a true wrestling legend!

JR: Another huge match-up made for Backlash!

King: I can’t wait to see Ric Flair end the career of Mick Foley, that’s if Batista doesn’t do it first!

Batista vs. Mick Foley

Foley begins to throw his microphone out of the ring when Batista charge through like a stream train and slams his body into the one of Mick. Foley falls to the mat and Batista mounts him, sending rights and left hands into the skull of Mick. The referee makes him let up and Batista uses his incredible strength to violently hoist Foley up and slam him into the turnbuckle head-first. Batista flips him round so the Hardcore Legend is leaning on the turnbuckle before running across the ring and preparing to drive his shoulder into the mid-section of Foley. Mick though uses his veteran ring presence to move out of the way and send Batista shoulder first into the ring post.

Batista stumbles away and Mick takes The Animal down with a neck breaker. One, Two-No! Batista powers out and tosses Foley halfway across the ring. Mick works back to his feet but is met by a huge clothesline from The Animal! Batista pulls Foley up by the hair and throws him into the ropes, taking the Hardcore Legend down with a hard back drop on the re-bound. Batista continues the assault and throws Mick into the turnbuckle with amazing force, Foley slamming into the corner back first and falling to the mat. Batista smiles as he once again pulls Mick up and puts him in position for the Batista Bomb! Foley however wriggles out and chops at the knee of Batista until The Animal falls to one knee. Foley swiftly grabs onto Batista and takes him down with a Double Arm DDT! One, Two-No!

Ric Flair grabs Mick’s foot in the middle of the pin and drags him to the outside. Foley spins around and Flair begins to unleash with chops to the chest of his adversary, the referee having to ring the bell.

Mick Foley wins by DQ

Foley begins to fight off Flair, sending his battle hardened forearms into the face of the Naitch. Ric is on the back foot, when Batista runs to the aid of his mentor and spears Mick out of his boots! Batista sneers and tosses Foley back into the ring, who is closely followed by Flair.

JR: This is disgusting!

King: But nothing will ever be as disgusting as anybody thinking of Mick Foley as a legend of this business!

Batista holds down Foley as Flair struts around the ring before grabbing onto Foley’s leg and putting him into the Figure 4 Leg Lock! Batista lets go and laughs as Mick grabs onto the bottom rope, Flair refuses to relent in the hold. Mick begins to violently tap but Ric still doesn’t let go. Security and paramedics rush to the ring and pull Flair off, while two men begin to help Foley to his feet. Batista quickly pushes them away though, before grabbing the Hardcore Legend and planting him with a Batista Bomb! Batista and Ric look at the broken body of Foley and laugh as they walk up the ramp.

Commercial Break.

We return from commercial to see Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin standing in the ring, their first appearance as members of the Raw roster.

Benjamin: Raw fans, I hope you treasure this moment! Mark this down in your diaries, in your memories, as the greatest night of your life!

Haas: We don’t need to tell them Shelton, I’m sure they already have! Tonight is a night you will never forget folks, the night all of you got to see Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas, the Worlds Greatest Tag Team, LIVE on Monday Night Raw!

Benjamin: Now as you may have heard, me and Charlie are hungry for some Raw competition. So we have issued an open challenge to the feeble Raw tag division, to see who wants to be the first to be beaten by the Worlds Greatest Tag Team!

The music of Hurricane & Rosey plays to a huge pop as Shelton and Charlie chuckle at the idea of wrestling Hurricane and Rosey

King: What are these idiots doing! This is going to be the Worlds Greatest Tag Team taking on the Worlds Stupidest Tag Team!

Worlds Greatest Tag Team vs. Hurricane & Rosey

The bell rings and Hurricane extends his hand to Haas. Charlie laughs and slaps the face of Hurricane. This proves to be a mistake though, as Hurricane begins to unload on Charlie with left and right hands. He forces Haas back to the ropes and then tries to toss him across the ring, but Charlie counters and Irish whips Hurricane to the ropes, hitting him with a back drop on the rebound. He grabs Hurricane by the head and drags him to the Worlds Greatest Tag Team corner before tagging Shelton in. Benjamin and Haas then take Hurricane down with a double vertical suplex, Haas then leaving the ring as Shelton makes the cover. One, Two-No! Hurricane kicks out!

Shelton angrily gets up and begins to stomp on the cranium of Hurricane before pulling him up to his feet. Shelton puts his adversary in position for the T-Bone Suplex, but Hurricane sends his elbow into the temple of Shelton until he releases his grip. Benjamin stumbles away but then swings his fist wildly at Hurricane, who ducks under and hit’s a back suplex as the crowd will him on. Hurricane and Shelton slowly begin to crawl towards their respective corners to tag their partners in. Both men do so as Rosey and Haas enter into the match-up.

Rosey charges forward and takes Charlie down with a huge clothesline. Shelton springboards off the top rope at Rosey, but is caught and drilled with a powerslam! Charlie delivers a toe kick to the gut of Rosey and tries to get him over for a suplex. Rosey counters however, and gives Charlie a suplex of his own! Rosey gets up and the crowd are on their feet as he tags in Hurricane! Hurricane climbs onto the shoulders of Rosey and hits Haas with the Hurri-Splash! One, Two-No! Shelton breaks the pin up! Rosey charges towards Benjamin but is low bridged out of the ring! Benjamin is forced out of the ring by the referee, but while he is distracted Hass nails the Hurricane with a low blow! Charlie hit’s a hard german suplex which he bridges into a pin as the referee turns around! One, Two, Three!

Worlds Greatest Tag Team win by pinfall

JR: If they really are the Worlds Greatest Tag Team, why the hell do they need to cheat King!

King: That’s why they’re the Worlds Greatest Tag Team, they capitalise on every opportunity!

Commercial Break.

‘The Game’ plays over the speakers as the former World Heavyweight Champion, Triple H, makes his way down to the ring with an angry sneer on his face.

King: Here is the man who got robbed last night, Triple H! He looks almost naked without his World Heavyweight Championship!

JR: Robbed? Please! He tapped out in the middle of the ring, he should be out here to congratulate Chris Benoit, not whinge and complain about losing

Triple H walks around the ring fuming, as the crowd begin to chant ‘You Tapped Out!’

Triple H: Hey, why don’t you people shut the hell up! I am The Game, The King of Kings, and the future World Heavyweight Champion! You don’t disrespect a man of my legacy and ability like that, if it wasn’t for me, this show wouldn’t be on the air! Triple H is the number one guy on Raw, and the sooner you people realise that, the sooner you’ll come to your senses and realise Chris Benoit is the most undeserving champion in WWE history! Eric Bischoff, you put me into that double title match at Backlash right now, or there’ll be hell to pay!

Triple H stands in the ring awaiting Eric Bischoff, but instead is met by a familiar theme song, ‘Sexy Boy’ as Shawn Michaels come down to the ring.

HBK: Hunter, I think you must have short-term memory loss or something after the beating you took last night, because you seem to forget the reason Chris Benoit is the World Heavyweight Champion. You tapped out!

Triple H: Alright, I tapped out! But you know what Shawn, if it was just me and Chris in that ring, and you weren’t involved, I would be the World Heavyweight Champion right now!

HBK: You’ve always got an excuse, don’t you Hunter? But the fact remains, I was in that ring, and you didn’t win! And the fact also still remains, that you didn’t and couldn’t beat me or Chris, and I’m far from done with you!

Triple H: Far from done with me? Shawn, I’ve kicked your ass in Street Fights, Steel Cages, Elimination Chambers, Last Man Standing matches, what is there left for me to do to you?

HBK: Well Hunter, let’s look back at some of those matches. I beat you in the Street Fight, I beat you in the Elimination Chamber, I beat you in regular competition, the way I see it, you’re still yet to prove you’re better than me.

Triple H: Shawn, I am The Game, the King of Kings, the 8-time World Heavyweight Champion, I am leagues ahead of you!

HBK: then why don’t you prove it! Lay it all on the line, Shawn Michaels, Triple H, one-on-one, Backlash, Hell in a Cell!

Triple H: You know what Shawn? It’s going to be an honour to send you into retirement at Backlash!

Triple H kicks HBK in the gut and hooks him in for the Pedigree. Michaels though wriggles out and gets in behind Triple H, nailing him with the Sweet Chin Music!

JR: Did you hear that Tazz! Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Hell in a Cell!

King: Backlash is shaping up to be one huge show JR!

Commercial Break.

JR: It’s Main Event time here on Monday Night Raw!

King: Just wait, Guerrero and Benoit are going to implode here tonight!

Main Event
World Tag Team Championship
WWE Champion, Eddie Guerrero & World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Benoit vs. Rob Van Dam & Booker T (c)

The bell rings and the match starts of with Eddie Guerrero and Rob Van Dam. The two shake hands and begin to circle around the ring before locking up. Guerrero backs RVD into the ropes and throws him across the ring. Eddie goes for a backdrop but Rob counters and gets Guerrero into a sunset flip. One, Two-No! Eddie rolls back up onto his feet and is met with a low dropkick to shin from Van Dam. Eddie goes down and clutches at his ankle, before crawling over and tagging in Benoit. Eddie rolls under the bottom rope and lays on the floor in pain. Chris steps into the ring and Van Dam puts him in a front facelock. He tries to pull Chris up for a suplex, but Chris blocks it and hit’s a snap suplex of his own.

Benoit covers for a one count before putting Rob in an armbar. Van Dam battles back to his feet and throws Chris into the rope before trying to take the World Heavyweight Champion down with a spinning heel kick. Benoit ducks the move though and wraps his hands around the waist of the tag team champ and nails him with a german suplex. Van Dam lands near his corner and tags in a fresh Booker T, who takes Chris down with a clothesline. Booker pulls Benoit back up and twists his arm, then sending the World Heavyweight Champion back to the mat with a side kick to the temple! Booker pulls the Crippler by the skull to his corner and tags in Van Dam, the champions throwing Benoit to the ropes and giving him a double back body drop!

RVD covers but only gets a two count. Rob gets back up and runs to the ropes and attempts his signature Rolling Thunder, but the World Heavyweight Champion shoves his knees into the spine of RVD! Both men begin the slow crawl to their respective corners. Chris reaches out to tag Eddie, but Guerrero clutches at his ankle and shakes his head telling Chris he can’t. Benoit turns around and is grabbed by Booker T, who throws him across the ring and into the turnbuckle. Booker begins to unload on Benoit with chops to the chest of the World Heavyweight Champion, until Chris ducks and spins Booker into the corner, giving him several chops of his own. Benoit now grabs onto Booker and sends him down to the mat with a belly-to-belly suplex. The Crippler climbs to the top rope for his trademark Diving Headbutt. Chris flies off, and nails Booker T with his signature move! One, Two-No! RVD breaks up the pinfall! Benoit gets to his feet and hits Rob with a clothesline that sends him flying out of the ring. Benoit drags Booker back over towards he and Eddies corner and climbs onto that turnbuckle, but Guerrero blind tags himself in! Chris looks on in disbelief as Eddie rushes over to the other turnbuckle and flies off with the Frog Splash! One, Two, Three!

World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Benoit & WWE Champion, Eddie Guerrero win by pinfall
New World Tag Team Champions: Chris Benoit & Eddie Guerrero

JR: Bah Gawd! This is history in the making folks, the first time two World Champions have both been Tag Team Champions!

King: Benoit did all the work, but it was Eddie who got the pinfall!

Eddie gets the belts and gives Benoit his championships, Chris looking at Eddie angrily. Guerrero raises Chris’ hand and celebrates around the ring as Benoit forgets about it and they celebrate in the ring to end the show.

-----

Backlash
April 11, 2004

Main Event
WWE Championship & World Heavyweight Championship
WWE Champion, Eddie Guerrero vs. World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Benoit

Hell in a Cell
Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels

Non-title
Legend vs. Legend Killer
The Rock vs. Intercontinental Champion, Randy Orton

Hardcore
Mick Foley vs. Ric Flair

The Rated R CMStar

First I gotta say, this was a hell of a show, almost, almost overkill with all what happened in this show.

Benoit-Eddie promo: A little confusing as to why Eddie Guerrero is on Raw on the first place, and why out of a sudden he's acting heelish. Once yo get past that, it's a very good promo, which puts a good main event for Backlash. Good intervention with Bischoff.

Christian vs Y2J: I personally think this would have been better the other way around, with Jericho beating up Christian seeing how Christian screw him at Mania. Any way, it keeps the feud going.

Orton and The Rock promo: Great. You had both men incredibly in character. Orton was amazing as a heel with the entire Monday Night Orton which got incredibly annoying, which works as he's a heel. Good work in this one.

Hardy vs Kane: Poor Hardy. Glorified squash here.

Foley and Flair promo: Again, amazing promo. I had doubts at the beginning with the matches Flair vs Foley and Rock vs Orton, as I wanted Orton vs Foley and Rock vs Flair, but this promo made me change my mind. Both men were in character, especially Foley, playing up to the crowd.

Batista vs Foley: Another DQ ending, but again it serves its purpose.

Tag Match: great back and forth match. The goal of it was to put over the WGTT, and it did just that, winning, and cheating on the way. Good work.

HHH and HBK promo: You nailed HHH perfectly in this one, and the lines HBK delivered were exactly the ones he said circa 2004. Just one thing though, Triple H didn't start calling himself the King of Kings up until 2006.

Main Event: Predictable match. It cemented, in my eyes, Eddie as more of a heel, and put the opponents in the awkward tag team positon.

AC: Matches could have been longer. Backlash is shaping up to be amazing.

Beer

Benoit-Eddie promo: GREAT opening promo. I think though the build up for the decision in making this match, could have been longer.

Christian vs Y2J: Good match. Bit short, but it served it's purpose well. Looking forward to a Backlash Ladder Match.

Orton and The Rock promo: Orton and Rock were used so well, I think I might cry. You made them seem to me as if the were literally in my back garden and I was watching. Great promo and another awesome match made for Backlash.

Hardy vs Kane: Squash. Nothing really to note, just a hint of perhaps Kane going on another crazy rampage.

Foley and Flair promo: Good promo. Once again, capturing there character's spot on. Looking forward to Hardcore Match at Backlash.

Batista vs Foley: Like CMS said, two DQ endings in a night is pushing it, but it furthered the storyline so it is all good. I expect to see Tista and Flair vs. Foley and a partner. Perhaps Rock? With Orton interfering helping his fellow Evolution Members, and kicking Rock's ass.

Tag Match: Obvious win for TWTG. What are you going to do with them, is the thing I am wondering.

HHH and HBK promo: Another awesomeness promo setting up for Backlash. Backlash is going to be nuts.

Main Event: Good match. You made it seem weird between Eddie and Chris, but kept them as a tag.

AC: FANTASTIC first show. Promos were awesome but Matches were average. Improve on the length of matches, and use different techniques of promos, all of them were in-ring. Try some backstage promos, not to get repetative.

seX-Power

Benoit-Eddie promo: This was a really great promo but it was still confusing to why Eddie was on Raw. The heelishness displayed by Guerrero worked well imo and the match set up for Backlash should be good, and it will be interesting to see how you book somebody that holds two Wordl titles.

Christian vs Y2J: Good match here, and the ending was good. I hope Christian goes far in this BTB, he deserves to. No real fedu development here that I can see, but the match itself was alright.

Orton and The Rock promo: Calling this promo in charachter is an understatement. This promo (rofl I almost wrote porno) was over charachter. It was like an exact TV promo, and it all planned out exactly the same. You made Orton look strong by being the one to challenge for the match as well as ending on top. The Rock was awesoem as always.

Hardy vs Kane: Squash here, but it did its work. I would have liked to see Matt Hardy pushed in your BTB, but I guess that wont be happening. Kane better do something and not just be a random monster that psychotiacally squashes everything without a proper feud.

Foley and Flair promo: Another great promo here, but as Beer said, the in ring confrontation style gets repetitive. The whole thng was predicatble imo, and the match made for Backlash was coming, as was the Hardcore concept. However, in charachter and still good.

Batista vs Foley: I didn't expect Foley to potentialy go over clean but I kinda saw the run in coming. Another short match, but that action was good and solid.

Tag Match: WGTT Squash. I pick them to win the tag titles from Benoit/Guerrero eventually, or at least in a steal.

HHH and HBK promo: Promo style beginning to get really repetitive here. You can make the promos as in charachter as possible, but there needs to be variety. Be innovative and try new things, or even just simple backstage interviews or 'highlight reel' type host segments. Good interactionhere, but the Backlash announcement came too early. At least the Hell in a Cell stip should have waited for next week.

Main Event: Good match, and I thought the ending was thought out really well, with the tension between Benoit and Guerrero. RVD/Booker got jobbed and imo they didnt need to lose the titles to a makeshift team. This adds to the match at Backlash, but I never liked it when two feuders win tag titles to continue the feud. Also good to see you upped the match length for the main event.

AC: This was a good shows with some decent matches and great although repetitive promos,. My major gripe s that too many matches were announced for the PPV and overall, too much happened. I know you wanted to start off with a bang, but that can be achieved without so many breakthrough announcements. You have to increase the length of your matches to get better, and only 200 words or so would be enough.
Show was still good, and I will check this BTB out as I just saw this now. Good time period btw.

Check out WWE 2009- Fast Forward to Future if you have time.

Qwake

Opening promo: I liked this, both were in good character and this was a great purpose for this promo. To see who the real Champ was on RAW, Bishoff telling them what was happening was good and realistic unlike on RAW how they make their own matches but you have the GM do it, Backlash should be good with that as Main Event and the Main Event later on in the show will be good with all who are involved. Good way to start your first show!

Christian Vs Chris Jericho: Pretty good match, both men are awesome match and promowise so I really enjoyed this but I really don't see why you are barying Jericho lol. He lost at WMXX and now he gets the win via DQ and Christian pwns him, you are either giving Christian one hell of a push or you just really don't like Y2J. Alright opening match though, if it were longer it would have been better...

Randy Orton/Rock promo: This promo started out very well, I lied where Randy was going and when the Rock came out it was great but as this promo went on it started to slip imo. I feel that you kind of dragged on the "Randy is a little kid" jokes and Rock got a little out of character calling Orton a little bitch lol. You started out qith the good old Rock catchphrazes but I feel you could have had more towards the end, myabe a "if you smell" into the RKO or something would have been better. Not your best I must say but it wasn't shit...

Kane Vs Matt Hardy: Pretty good match, you had Kane go over like the dominant Monster as he should but you didn't just squash Matt, he was in it for his fair share of time. Some interesting things going on during the match and the ending result was a good one imo. Probably the right length for this match too, nice job with this.

Mick Foley/Ric Flair: Good promo, best of the night imo. I like where this started, having him going to retire after what orton said only to have Flair come down and say what he said in good character to keep Foley on the roster. It was a good length and this could lead to an alright match, but the match up next with Batista won't be good, I mean, it's Batista! (Better back then than he is now though).

Mick Foley Vs Batista: It was decent for the time it had, nothing great but it wasn't to bad. Nice way to get more heat on Flair though by pulling Mick out while he was about to get the win. Good afterwards attack with the figure four to the Batista Bomb, that made Batista look dominant and get them hated even more which means it was a job well done.

WGTT Vs Hurricane and Rosey: Good cocky promo to begin with which lead to a good match for the Worlds Greatest Tag Team to dominate, alot of people have been pushing WGTT lately, thats what I usually do! But its good, nice way to push them by building them up like this. I hope to see more of them on RAW and they should make great Champs sometime.

HHH/HBK: Good promo, both men were in good character and I can see you like to write with the heart break kid. I would have liked this to have been longer but I dunno, if you had made it longer maybe it wouldn't have been as good and your the expert lol. When these to feud it is usually good so I expect the same here, :y:

Main Event: Best match of the night, it still could have been longer and better but it was better then the rest. I don't like it when World Champ and #1 contender win the Tag Titles because that usually means they will just drops them a little later on down the track and just gets in the way of their feud imo, I hate them IRL. I wonder where RVD and Booker will go from here, maybe they will turn on each other or feud with some other team until Eddie/Benoit drop the betls. Interesting...

AC: Pretty good first show, I will be honest I expected a little more from you. Your promos were good but I know you can do better and the matches were decent, you have alot of improvement with matches and promos, you could still touch on a few minor things. I will check out your next show and see how everything develops.