WWE: Raw VS. Smackdown 2009

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

connorten

Reaction score
WWE: Raw VS. Smackdown
Banner Coming Soon!

RAW:
Manager: Stephanie McMahon
Commentators: Jerry Lawler/ Michael Cole

MALE STARS:
Batista
Charlie Hass
Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Cody Rhodes
Jamie Noble
JBL
John Cena
JTG
Kane
Kofi Kingston
Mike Knox
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
Santino Marella
Shad Gaspard
Shawn Michaels
Ted DiBiase
William Regal
Miz
John Morrison
Mark Henry
Boogeyman
Christian

FEMALE:
Beth Phoenix
Candice Michelle
Jillian Hall
Kelly Kelly
Layla
Melina
Mickie James

CHAMPIONS:
World Heavyweight Champion: John Cena
Intercontinental Champion: CM Punk
Women's Champion: Melina
World Tag Team Champions: Cryme Tyme

Smackdown:
Manager: Teddy Long
Commentators: Jim Ross and Tazz

MALE:
Big Show
Carlito
Chavo Guerrero
Curt Hawkins
Edge
Festus
The Great Khali
Hurricane Helms
Jeff Hardy
Jesse
Jimmy Wang Yang
Matt Hardy
MVP
Mr. Kennedy
Primo
R-Truth
Shelton Benjamin
Umaga
Undertaker
Vladimir Kozlov
Zack Ryder
Jack Swagger
Finlay

FEMALE:
Brie Bella
Maria
Maryse
Michelle McCool
Natalya
Nikki Bella

CHAMPIONS:
WWE Champion: Edge
United States Champion: Shelton Benjamin
Divas Champion: Maryse
WWE Tag Team Champions: Carlito/Primo

connorten

Reaction score
For sure I have rivalries and shows started and my first preview will be up after school!

CT Styles

Well now I'll observe your opening post. There's nothing exhilarating and nothing that jumps out at you and tells you to read it. It's rather simple.

Evil Austin

Ill say what I said last time you opened one up, you should wait two weeks. It hasn't even been two weeks since your first WCW one.

You probably won't get in trouble cause our mod doesn't show up here anymore but still, use the two weeks to actually plan out and get at least one or two shows ahead of time to make sure that it will get a good start.

So far it looks like it was just slapped together in five minutes.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Nothing much to say about this BTB yet except it's the WWE. I'll check back for your first show.

connorten

Reaction score
January Week #1
WWE Supershow

Winners of each match will win the right to a ECW Draftee

Charlie Hass VS. United States Champion, Shelton Benjamin
It will be a battle of the two former tag team partners as Benjamin and Hass face off for the first time in over a year. Hass looks to prove to Raw General Manager, Stephanie McMahon, that he deserves a shot at the Intercontienental Championship well also trying to bring home a ECW Draftee. What will happen when these two former rivals/tag team partners face off? Find out on this Supershow!

Cryme Tyme VS. Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder
It is the battle of two up and coming tag teams as Cryme Tyme, JTG and Shad, take on Edge's former entourage of Curt Hawkins and Zach Ryder. Hawkins and Ryder will look to finally leave the Edge era behind them and prove they are a force to be reckoned with. While Cryme Tyme looks to cement themselves as a possibility to fight for the World Tag Team titles when they come back to Raw.

Vladimir Kozlov and Triple H VS. Shawn Michaels and JBL
It will be two of the strongest forces on the Smackdown roster against two of the most troubled superstars from Raw. Kozlov will enter his first Smackdown match as a WWE memeber well Triple H enters to take on his former DX partner, Shawn Micheals. The troubled duo of Michaels and JBL has been going on since JBL, "bought" Shawn Michaels services, but will this match be the beginning of JBL's plan backfiring?

World Champion, Edge and the WWE Tag Team Champions, Carlito and Primo VS. The Legacy of Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase
It will be old team mates Randy Orton and Edge leading there team of young up and coming superstars in this match. Edge will lead his team of the WWE Tag Team Champions, Carlito and Primo in against the strongest, most destructive team on Raw The Legacy. Orton, Rhodes, and DiBiase look to prove that they are the team to be feared heading into '09. Well the champs look to show The Legacy why they are the champions.

It will be all the divas besides the two champions in the ring in a Battle Royal with the winner receiving a shot at there respective title
Well the title says it all. It will be all divas, take away Maryse and Melina, fighting it out for a shot at there respective Diva's or women's Championship. Well also looking to win there roster a ECW draftee. Which Diva will prove the best in the WWE?

The Main Event will pit John Cena, Rey Mysterio, Kane and Chris Jericho VS. Jeff and Matt Hardy, MVP and The Undertaker
It is the Main Event and it pits rivals with each other, former partners with each other and flare up old rivalries. John Cena and Chris Jericho will have to fight to be teammates for Team Raw. Well The Hardy Boyz re-unite with hope of a return in 09'? Well former tag team partners and brothers Kane and The Undertaker will battle each other with the addition of Kane's former rival MVP! What will happen with all this history around this match and which team will win the possible best match of 09'?

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I really like You're preview, i think it is very good and i'm looking forward to the matches, i'll check this out.

World Champion, Edge and the WWE Tag Team Champions, Carlito and Primo VS. The Legacy of Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase

Womens Battle Royale - Beth Phoenix

John Cena, Rey Mysterio, Kane and Chris Jericho VS. Jeff and Matt Hardy, MVP and The Undertaker

Hardcastle

Reaction score

Womens Battle Royale - Michelle McCool

John Cena, Rey Mysterio, Kane and Chris Jericho VS. Jeff and Matt Hardy, MVP and The Undertaker

Good concept, all your matches make sense, good luck !

straight_edge76

Evil Austin

Looks good, hopefuly you can actually post this one.

xtremebadass

I hear you are this guy who posts BTB's and don't wait two weeks, that is a rule, now I have to be watching you lol.

Sure this has history with WGTT, but without build up, if it is a one time only match, this is pretty much a squash.

Kozlov will go all Rocky IV on the Game and cause them to lose.

What a better way to hit the ground running with Legacy then have them beat champions?

Womens Battle Royale - BP
You have to set the number one contender off in a big way and this is a perfect way to do it.

That's is a pretty sick main event for your first show

connorten

Reaction score
January Week #1
WWE Supershow

The show opens up with a 5 minute re-cap of the final month of 2008. The changing of titles, the vicious battles fought and rivalries like you've never seen them. The camera then shoots into the Bell Centre where 22000 screaming fans are psyched up for an amazing show. The 4 commentators run down the nights action and then get started right away with Vince McMahon, Stephanie McMahon and Teddy Long standing in the ring.

V. McMahon: Ladies and gentlemen we welcome you all to the first show of the WWE's 2009 season live from Montreal, Quebec.(The crowd gives a huge pop and starts chanting WWE!) Although I have never been to fond of Canadian cities being fit for the WWE you guys have certainly proved that we should come here more often. (Another huge pop) I would like to begin this show by introducing our GM's for our respective shows, Raw and Smackdown! For Raw we have the lovely, talented and of course my daughter, Stephanie McMahon!

Stephanie walks up to her father to a huge boo giving him a quick peck on the cheek and hug. Stephanie then takes hold of the mic to the dispair of the WWE Fans.

S. McMahon: I know, I know I'm the last person you want to hear from on this extravagant night, full of amazing matches, but to bad you have to. (The crowd boos) I am very proud to say that for the past 2 1/2 months I have been the manager of Raw, putting together strings of amazing shows, making smart descisions for the show and of course putting together a much better show then Smackdown! (This comment gets mixed reactions from the crowd) But if I could do all of that in 2 1/2 months imagine what is possible in a whole year? Yes, I know, greatness. I will make sure that Raw will be the best show running in a wrestling world that is beginning to build up. I will keep the ratings going up and through the roof. I will make Raw the best brand of wrestling it has been in years. Better then Regal, Bischoff or even my father could have put together and it all begins tonight with the ECW draft.

Vince:(Applaudes her daughters speech and then pulls the mic from a very proud Stephanie's hands) I'm not sure that you will be able to put together a better show then I did, but we will see by the end of the year. And our other manager did a great job attempting to keep ECW from hitting the ground and he is the former manager of Smackdown, Mr. Teddy Long!

Teddy Long:(Shakes Mr.McMahons hand and takes the mic in his hand to a humongus pop from the crowd. Long takes a quick bow and then starts talking.) Well does it ever feel great to be back calling the calls for Smackdown, the best brand of wrestling. Well I guess since Vickie took over you may disagree, but don't let such a great brand be tarnished by some wannabee manager. (The crowd cheers in agreement) I will bring Smackdown back to the top of the charts and Raw will never know what hit them. And I know with such great crowds like this and the amazing roster I have been giving it won't take much work to make those repairs. But I know you dont want to listen to a bunch of speechs anymore so lets get this show on the road! (The crowd starts cheering uncontrolably)

-Match #1-
Charlie Hass of Raw VS. Shelton Benjamin of Smackdown!

Benjamin gets the early advantage delivering quick suplexs with some submissions in between each suplex. Hass fianlly gets his oppourtunity when Benjamin misses a clothesline, Hass begins an onslaut of punches, suplexs and quick submissions. The match continues going back and forth with some quick moves both men reading each other like books with counters. The match begins to swing in Benjamin's direction as the 10 minute mark hits. Benjamin is able to dodge a crossbody from Hass and lock in an armbar and then a Boston Crab. Hass is beginning to become weak as Benjamin continues to hit suplexs and lock in short submissions. The 15 minute mark passes as Benjamin gets ready for a T-Bone Suplex, but Hass is able to counter out and roll Benjamin up and gets 2 3/4! Benjamin's anger begins to build and starts delivering solid kicks, punches and moves. Benjamin has Hass stumbling and goes for the T-Bone Suplex and hits it this time. Hass is unconcious as the ref counts the 3 count.
WINNER: For Smackdown!, Shelton Benjamin! @ 17:36

Teddy Long makes his way out onto the ramp with a smile of pleasure on his face. The jumbotron is flashing with the faces of all the former ECW stars and stops on the former ECW Champion, Jack Swagger. The crowd boos at Smackdowns! choice, but Long is proud of his choice.

The camera pans to the backstage area where Jack Swagger is standing by with Layla. Swagger says that he is proud to be a part of such a great roster, full of loads of skill and talent. Although he will make the difference for Smackdown! He will be the reason the fans tune in week after week to watch Smackdown! And in just a couple short weeks the new WWE Champion will be Jack Swagger!

-Match #2-
Cryme Tyme of Raw VS. Curt Hawkins and Zach Ryder of Smackdown!

Hawkins and Gaspard start out. Hawkins goes for an early attack, but is overpowered by Gaspard. Gaspard puts on a showing of power moves before tagging in JTG. JTG starts exhibiting some quick suplexs, but Hawkins is able to escape this onslaut with a spinebuster. Hawkins and JTG both make tags. Ryder is psyched and charges in hitting some quick moves and then finishing with a massive spear into a pin for a 2 count. Ryder and Hawkins both begin an assault on Gaspard who is grounded in the corner as the 10 minute mark moves in on the match. Ryder and Hawking continue to make tags keeping the beast grounded until finally he escapes and is able to tag JTG. JTG jumps in and takes both men down and begins an assault of quick DDT's and suplexs on Ryder. JTG then icelates Ryder in Cryme Tyme's corner with both men tagging back and forth and doing a much damage before the ref pulls them out. Cryme Tyme attempts numerous pins, but are unable to get the 3 count. Ryder is finally able to escape Cryme Tyme's corner and make a tag after a miscue on a high flying move. Hawkins jumps in and starts hitting quick moves on both men, but Gaspard is able to stop him with a big boot across the face. Gaspard then goes to work delivering huge power suplexs and finishing it all off with a splash from the second rope. Gaspard pins and JTG is quick to knock Ryder away as the ref counts 3!
WINNERS: For Raw, JTG and Shad Gaspard, Cryme Tyme @ 22:19

Stephaine McMahon makes her way out onto the ramp, noticably pleased. The faces again crowd the jumbotron and then finally stop on The Miz and John Morrison. Stephanie explains that Raw has been giving the right to this tag team.

The camera jumps to the backstage area where Shawn Michaels and JBL are in the backstage area. Michaels is looking depressed as usual since being bought by JBL. JBL is talking about how great this match is going to be tonight and laughing about Michaels having to beat up his former best friend. Michaels gives JBL a dirty look who just smiles and reminds him that if he does anything stupid his wrestling career is over! Michaels clinches his hand in a fist and walks away from a laughing JBL.

-Match #3-
Vladimir Kozlov and Triple H of Smackdown! VS. JBL and Shawn Michaels of Raw

Kozlov and Michaels open the match and Michaels struggles as Kozlov overpowers him with every move Michaels tries. Kozlov begins an assault of powerful punches and kicks with power moves in between. Kozlov refuses to make a tag. Kozlov cotinues an assault on Michaels who is powerless against this Russian Beast! Michaels continues to get beating down, but is able to take the cheap way out with a low blow. Michaels dives towards his partner who moves out of the way! Michaels hits a few quick moves, but with no effect towards Kozlov. Kozlov then delivers a massive clothesline along with a couple submission before finally tagging Triple H in. JBL is enjoying the show as Michaels fights to crawl to JBL. Triple H drags him to a vertical base and then takes his hand and hits it against JBL. Triple H grabs JBL and fires him into the ring. Triple H then begins an assault of power moves and submissions with numerous pins. Triple H then makes a tag to Kozlov who comes in and continues Triple H's assault. Kozlov then waits for JBL to get up and lines up a headbutt, but Michaels comes to the rescue with a huge sweet chin music. Michaels then fights Triple H to the outside of the ring. JBL goes for the pin and gets a 2 3/4 count. Michaels and Triple H's fight pushes back onto the ramp. Kozlov and JBL both exchange power moves and fighting, but Kozlov gets the upper hand with a huge chokeslam. JBL is unbalanced and unaware of his surroudnings as Kozlov delivers amssive headbutt. Kozlov taunts the motionless body of JBL before pinning.
WINNERS: For Smackdown, Vladimir Kozlov and Triple H @ 21:34

Triple H and Michaels have fought to the backstage area now as Teddy Long comes in not as impressed with this victory as there last. The jumbotron is filled with the remaining faces of the ECW stars, and it finally stops on the face of Finlay. The crowd gives a huge boo to yet another Smackdown pick.

-End of Part 1 of Show-

Part 2 begins with a package of hightlights from part one's matches and promos and then part 2 starts with the fourth match of the night.

-Match #4-
Edge, Carlito and Primo of Smackdown! VS. Randy Orton, Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes of Raw

Orton and Edge start the match going back and forth with both teams making frequent tags. The match continues to go back and forth with neither team getting an advantage. As the 10 minute mark moves in The Legacy starts resorting to cheap moves to take advantage. DiBiase starts trying to impress Orton with a couple technical moves leading to 2 counts. It is Rhodes turn to show Orton what he can do pulling off a couple highflying moves on Primo. Rhodes finally takes his cockiness to far and is hit with a Spear from an interfering Edge. This leads all men from both teams into an all out brawl. Orton and Edge both brawl outside of the ring using the guard rail and announcers tables for weapons. Dibiase is able to gain control of Carlito with a couple suplexs and then dumping him to the outside. Rhodes and Primo both struggle to gain control of the match with both men delivering weak moves. The brawling finally comes to a halt on the outside with help from the refs backstage. Edge and Orton both get tagged in. The fight is brutal between Orton and Edge, Edge takes advantage after a minute or two hitting solid power moves and then moving to techinical moves before making a tag to Carlito. Carlito gets ready to continue the assault when The Legacy all jump in the ring defending there leader. This leads to another stand off of both teams. This stand off is quickly stopped by the ref. Carlito and Orton both start having a fair fight until Orton is able to pull off a cheap rake to the eyes and then hit an unexpected RKO. Edge and Primo attempt to aid there partner, but The Legacy is able to fight them off as Orton gains the 3 count and the victory for Raw.
WINNERS: The Legacy of Randy Orton, Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes @ 27:52

Stephanie comes out with a huge smile on her face as the faces go by quicker with the faces slowly diminishing. The flashing of faces finally comes to a stop on Mark Henry. The crowd is pretty quiet when this pick comes out.

The camera pans to the backstage area where JBL is sitting on a doctor's table holding his head, which has a huge bump on it. The doctor is holding ice on it and trying to touch the damage up when Michaels enters the office. JBL gives Michaels a dirty look and asks what the hell he was doing! Michaels said he was wrestling, his job. JBL asked why the hell he didnt drop Triple H and help him? Michaels said that he was fighting Triple H off and that he should have been able to stand up for himself! Michaels grins and walks away as JBL yells that he will get his revenge on Raw!

-Match #5-
Divas Battle Royal (Winner Receiving a shot at their respective Title)

All the divas start in the ring waiting for someone to make there first move. All the divas finally start pairing off fighting, each trying to dump each other over the rope. The tag team of The Bella Twins works together in an attempt to eliminate the stronger girls, but it is to no evail. The first elimination comes early as The Bella Twains are able to eliminate a distracted EVA TORRES. The battle royal cotinues on with all women fighting to remain in the run for a title shot. The next elimination comes at the 7 minute mark when BETH PHOENIX gets stuck on the apron and gets clotheslined out by Mickie James. The battle begins to settle down as all the ladies attempt technical and power moves to wear down there opponents, but as the 10 minute mark hits another elimination comes when The Bella Twins double team MARIA and then toss her out. THE BELLA TWINS are then caught by surprise when Mickie James and Natalya grab there legs and flip them over the top rope. The battle royal is now down to 7 women. MICKIE JAMES starts taking on all 6 girls trying to fight them using her speed, but the numbers game catches up to her and the final 2 Smackdown! women dump her over the top rope. The Battle Royal then turns into a Smackdown VS. Raw battle. Smackdown fights its way through hitting numerous double team moves and use there quickness as an advantage. Smackdown then helps there cause eliminating KELLY KELLY with a double dropkick off the apron. The 20 minute mark creeps up on the match with 5 women remaining. Smackdown still keeps fighting hitting quick moves and making numerous attempts at elimination. The numbers game finally catches up to them again when MICHELLE MCCOOL is double teamed by Michelle and Hall who pick her up over there heads and launch her to the outside. Michelle then quickly turns her attention to Hall who is taunting McCool. Michelle delivers kicks and punches and then whips JILLIAN HALL over the top rope and to the outside with McCool. It comes down to three now as the match hits 25 minutes. Natalya is doing a good job fighting off the two Raw women. Natalya proves the stronger of the three hitting clotheslines, spinebusters along with many other power moves. Natalya fianlly gets another elimination nearing the 30 minute mark tossing CANDICE MICHELLE over the top rope after hitting a devastating chokeslam. Natalya and Layla are the final two, clearly two of the toughest women in the WWE. Natalya gains early control with some quick, but solid, suplexes. Natalya loses her advantage going for a hig risk splash off the top rope. Layla gains control hitting a couple quick DDT's and then going for her own high risk move. Layla hits her crossbody as Natalya is clearly unaware of her surroundings. Layla is able to toss Natalya out to the apron, but Natalya puts up a fight hitting punches, headbutts, and pulling hair trying to get back in the ring. Finally Natalya is able to drag Layla out on the apron with her, but from there Layla is able to eliminate Natalya with a inverted DDT with her head landing before Layla's feet!
WINNER: And receiving a shot at Raw's Women's Championship, Layla! @ 34:19

Stephanie makes her way out onto the ramp to a huge applause and cheer from the crowd on a good match. Stephanie agrees with the fans and then makes Raw's next draftee, The Boogeyman!

The camera heads backstage where Team Raw is getting prepared for there match against Team Smackdown. The stress is clearly high as Kane is in the corner alone getting his gloves on and talking to himself. The other three are standing together getting ready for the match, going over a game plan. Then the camera moves to the Smackdown Locker Room where Undertaker is in no sight, but The Hardyz are sitting together getting hyped up for there match well MVP is by his locker listening to music and ignoring the Hardyz.

Main Event
Team Raw: John Cena, Rey Mysterio, Kane, Chris Jericho VS. Team Smackdown!: Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy, MVP, The Undertaker

Kane and The Undertaker open up the match exchanging stares. Kane goes on an early attack, but Taker is just stronger and powerful delivering punches and kicks that bring Kane to his knees. Kane tries to fight back, but Taker continues to deliver relentless punches and power suplexs. Taker then makes a tag to Matt Hardy. Matt jumps in and continues where Taker left off, but with less power. Matt delivers numerous quick moves like DDT's and tries to keep Kane down, but Kane is able to fight off Matt's assault. Kane is able to fight Matt away and tag in John Cena. Hardy is able to tag in MVP. MVP and Cena both fight it out showing off their different styles of fighting. Cena fights with his power and suplexs, well MVP fights with his technical style and ground moves. The 10 minute mark comes in on the match with MVP and Cena tiring each other to the point of tagging in Jericho and Jeff Hardy. Jeff gains the early advantage with his speed and high flying moves, but Jericho is able to gain advantage with a superkick after Jeff's attempt for a high flying move. Jericho begins an assault on Jeff hitting hard suplexs and then locking in numerous submissions. Jericho finally tags in Mysterio who enters very energetically hitting highflying moves and fast technical moves. Jeff attempts many tags, but Mysterio is able to stop him with DDT's and kicks. Jeff is finally able to duck under a Mysterio flying move and make a tag to Taker again. Taker comes in and tosses Mysterio around for a bit and the hits a massive chokeslam, which forces Team Raw to leave the apron. The match turns into mayhem from hear as Taker is beating down by Kane and all the other superstars pair off. MVP and Jericho end up fighting to the outside using the barricade and commentators tables as weapons. Cena starts tossing the Hardy Boyz around, but they are able to gain their numbers game back with some fast double team moves. The Hardys end up tossing Cena away to the outside and helping drag Kane away from Taker. They toss Kane out of the ring as well and then Matt bends over at the rope and Jeff jumps off his brothers back and lands on top of all 3 Raw superstars and MVP! Mysterio is back on the assault of a wounded Undertaker, but Matt breaks that up by spinning him around and hitting a huge Twist of Fate!

The match clock hits 30 minutes as Taker fights to get to his corner to tag in Matt Hardy. All of the superstars have split up and got back to their corners as Matt and Cena get tagged in. Again the speed of Team Smackdown! gives them an advantage as Hardy is able to hit kicks and fast DDT's and quick suplexs. Cena is unable to gain control of the match as Matt continues using his speed and quick moves. Matt then makes a Tag to Jeff and they deliver a couple double team moves and then Jeff pins. Jeff is unable to score a pin fall in 3 attempts. Jeff then brings Cena to a vertical place, but Cena plays possum and then lifts Jeff up and hits a FU! The Smackdown! side jumps off the apron and its mass chaos again! Taker and Kane fight each other to the outside where both men end up on top of the commentary table trying to his a big move, but Rey Mysterio comes to Kane' rescue trying to knock Taker off the table, but then all of a sudden Matt Hardy comes flying off the top rope and lands on all 3 men sneding the commentary table crashing down! John Cena is in the ring with the STFU locked in on Jeff Hardy as Jericho fights MVP up the ramp away from the ring. Jeff fights as long as he can, but finally caves and taps out.
WINNER: Team Raw's, John Cena @ 41:26

John Cena stands up holding his arms up in the air as the ref hands him his World Championship belt. Cena celebrates to a cheer from the crowd, but there is an even louder cheer as Christian jumps Cena from behind. Christian grabs the belt and delivers a couple hard shots knocking Cena up and then lays the belt on the ground and then lifts Cena up and spins him around and then hits an Unprettier onto the belt. The show goes off air with Jeff Hardy being helped away from the ring and Cena laying bleeding with Christian standing over him.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
A couple of things to say,
There was lack of promos other than the draft,
The match lengths were stupid, 31 minutes for a divas battle royal? 22 for a normal tag match, most matches are way less then that.

Best Match - Probabbly The main event and do you knoiw what followed by the womens match, i liked that match, plus the main event was good and seemed to flow well at some parts.

Worst Match - Charlie Hass of Raw VS. Shelton Benjamin of Smackdown, i though the match was too short and could have done wth a bit longer same really with a few of the others, espiaclly if some last 22 minutes.

Yet i think it was a good show that i enjoyed reading.

connorten

Reaction score
January Week #2

It was an amazing Supershow full of upsets and great matches as well as some shocking moments. Now this week on Raw and Smackdown! we find out all the answers to everything that happened on the supershow.

Raw Preview
Live @ The Air Canada Center in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

It was a shocking moment as the Supershow went off the air as Cena was left bleeding over his belt after a brutal assault by Christian. Christian is going to be making his return to the WWE for the first time in over 3 years taking on Charlie Hass. What will Cena have to say and what will Cena do about Christian's return and assault? Another shocking moment that we witnessed on the supershow was who our new #1 Contender for the Women's Championship is, Layla! Layla will be cashing in her oppourtunity on Raw this week and will take on Melina for her WWE Women's Championship.

The supershow brought out the worst in JBL when Shawn Michaels abandoned him to fight Triple H during there match leaving him to battle the Russian Beast, Vladimir Kozlov. JBL has swore that this week on Raw he will give Shawn Michaels the worst punishement ever and that it will be the last time he will ever pull a stunt like that. One can only imagine what JBL has rolling in his sickmind! After two amazing performances at the supershow, Stephanie has agreed to bring back the World Tag Team Championships. It is only fitting that the two tag teams that won Raw draft picks face off. So Stephanie has announced it will Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase taking on Cryme Tyme in a Ladder Match! Which of these young, flying tag teams will win the gold?

Confirmed Card:
Melina defends her Women's Championship against Layla El
JBL will deliver Shawn Michaels punishment!
Christian Makes his WWE Return against Charlie Hass
CM Punk will be holding an Open Challenge session to anyone who wants a shot at his IC Title!
Batista will be calling out Chris Jericho as the bad blood continues between the two
The Main Event has the World Tag Team Championships on the line as Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase take on Cryme Tyme!
And So Much More!

Smackdown! Preview
Live @ The Coreal Centre in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

On the supershow we witnessed loads of surprises by Smackdown including the acquisition of former ECW Champion Jack Swagger. Swagger will look to prove himself championship worthy as he faces the undefeated Russian Beast, Vladimir Kozlov. Another shocking event that happened on the supershow was the return of The Hardy Boyz and they will continue action this week on Smackdown in a #1 Contenders match for the WWE Tag Team Championships against the newly turned heel R-Truth and MVP!

Maryse got an extra week to rest her injury as Layla won the Women's Battle Royal for Raw, but in 2 weeks at New Year's Revolution she will have to defend her title against the winning tag team between The Bella Twins and Natalya and Maria. As well this week on Smackdown we will be declaring a new #1 Contender for the United States Championship as The Brian Kendrick, Mr. Kennedy, Big Show and Umaga face off in a Fatal Four Way Ladder Match.

Confirmed Card:
Edge will be holding a special Cutting Edge with special guest.... The Undertaker!
WWE Diva's #1 Contendership Match: The Bella Twins take on Natalya and Maria
Jack Swagger makes his Smackdown debut against 'The Russian Beast' Vladimir Kozlov
WWE Tag Team Championship #1 Contendership Match: The Hardy Boyz
versus R-Truth and MVP!
The Great Khali will speak for the very first time without a translator!
WWE United States Championship #1 Contendership Match: The Brian Kendrick vs. Mr. Kennedy vs. The Big Show vs. Umaga

Status
Not open for further replies.