• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw thread, Oct. 7, 2019: Tyson Fury to appear on Raw with open microphone

Jimmy King

Dec 12, 2010
San Diego, CA
So I missed nothing skipping this?
Kabuki Warriors vs Becky & Charlotte wasn’t bad imo, and I didn’t hate Lacey vs Natty in their last lady standing match. It had a fun spot where Lacey hurled Natty into the new stage and after Natty bumped she slid back down.

Blaze

Sep 6, 2007
Macon, Ga
Kabuki Warriors vs Becky & Charlotte wasn’t bad imo, and I didn’t hate Lacey vs Natty in their last lady standing match. It had a fun spot where Lacey hurled Natty into the new stage and after Natty bumped she slid back down.
I might check it out later this week. I’ll probably be out of my mood about the PPV by Thursday or Friday haha.

Reactions: Jimmy King

Sabretooth

Oct 9, 2011
Well I mean I don’t know man, I sometimes agree with them. Like I said Sunday left a bad taste in my mouth so I probably hate it anyway right now haha.
They hardly mentioned the HIAC match. This Raw didn't really have much to do with HIAC tbh.

The EC

Aug 3, 2011
Texas
Honestly, just watch the highlights if anything. Nothing that remarkable happened.

Sylar

Evil Owner
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$ton
It honestly wasn’t that bad show. It was just a nothing show. It was clearly just meant to be filler because they decided to wait until smack down to do the draft.

Reactions: Chris