• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw WWE Raw thread, May 25, 2020

Doom

La Bestia
Elongated Clit said:
I don't wanna be that guy but I imagine how fire Seth's merch would be if he worked for AEW :owens3 Now they know how to make some shirts
I'd be one of the designers.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
You think AEW would make a more fire shirt for Seth than WWE has done? His merch is better than most tbf.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Broken God said:
EC, you consider using Mr. Peanutbutter here? Sounds like a fun name.
That'd be cool with me. I been Mr. Peanutbutter over there for a long ass time now.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I think he means since AEW is generally better than WWE's, and Seth is top tier WWE, AEW Seth merch would be UBER TIER

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I mean, this is pretty fire.
1552DAEBF0.jpg

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Question is Joe injured again which is why he's commentating or has he fully transitioned away from being a Wrestler? Man I was watching a huge Best of Homicide from ROH Package of Matches and Joe was so amazing at that time. I need that Joe and early Joe in TNA.