• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw WWE Raw thread, May 18, 2020: I don't make fancy titles

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Chris said:
I'd rather her drop it to Sasha and maybe finally hopefully payoff that shit, but I think Charlotte/Sasha would be more fun if they did that tbh
If Sasha finally wins the belt only to drop it to Charlotte again in two weeks, I'm gonna pull my hair out.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Broken God said:
If Sasha finally wins the belt only to drop it to Charlotte again in two weeks, I'm gonna pull my hair out.
Nah I actually meant like Bayley drops it to Charlotte now and then Sasha wins it from Charlotte and actually gets a reign for once :lmao

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Chris said:
Nah I actually meant like Bayley drops it to Charlotte now and then Sasha wins it from Charlotte and actually gets a reign for once :lmao
We can take out the middle (wo)man and it's better.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Chris said:
I'm fine with here as long as Sasha gets a real reign when this is over.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
And honestly as a Sasha fan what would be more satisfying at this point Smark...Sasha and Bayley finally having a payoff to this 3 year feud that hasn't really been shit with Sasha winning, or Sasha finally getting a PPV win from Charlotte and a reign out of it?