• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw thread, March 30, 2020: Final Raw before Mania!

Sabretooth

So I’ve been posting raw posts in the WrestleMania thread for the last hour cause I’m a fucking idiot but I’m back now.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Sabretooth said:
So I’ve been posting raw posts in the WrestleMania thread for the last hour cause I’m a fucking idiot but I’m back now. (Thread reply)
Not even gonna touch this one with a 6 foot pole.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Sabretooth said:
So I’ve been posting raw posts in the WrestleMania thread for the last hour cause I’m a fucking idiot but I’m back now. (Thread reply)
Welcome to the real thread.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Brandalorian said:
Are Fashion Police still a thing on NXT?
No Dango got hurt again and ruined their AWESOME new male stripper gimmick where they were coming out as different occupations and Beth played dumb like they were actually plumbers, pilots, and construction workers :lmao

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Chris said:
No Dango got hurt again and ruined their AWESOME new male stripper gimmick where they were coming out as different occupations and Beth played dumb like they were actually plumbers, pilots, and construction workers :lmao
:pour

Sabretooth

guess he’s Samoa Joe now.