• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw thread, March 30, 2020: Final Raw before Mania!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Chris said:
Kayden Carter on NXT, I think she's dating/married to I wanna say Cedric Alexander? I remember a girl in the Mae Young classic ws dating I think him and I think it was her...could be way off on this though :lmao
Pretty sure his woman is in AEW :side:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Kayden Carter on NXT, I think she's dating/married to I wanna say Cedric Alexander? I remember a girl in the Mae Young classic ws dating I think him and I think it was her...could be way off on this though :lmao
Thought Cedric Alexander was with Big Swole from AEW.....

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I told you I wasn't confident in any of the things I was saying :draper2 I kept stressing I THINK lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I'm just gonna chalk this up to AEW not being relevant enough for me to know a girl in the 2018 Mae Young Classic was wrestling for them 8D

Deezy

DZ PZ
been watching this show with my mom's.....Asuka started speaking and she was "speak English".....was all "that's messed up, you went to residential school ma".

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Chris said:
I'm just gonna chalk this up to AEW not being relevant enough for me to know a girl in the 2018 Mae Young Classic was wrestling for them 8D
Nah, Big Swole just ain't popular enough yet. :side: