• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw thread, March 30, 2020: Final Raw before Mania!

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
'Mania never needs to be taped again bro this shit is stressful
I said the moment it was announced they should just air it early the nights they wanted to tape it.

We didn't need these extra Raws and SDs where they shows Network footage for half of it anyway.

Deezy

DZ PZ
I don't want to burst this bubble but I thought I read that 'Mania was the last thing filmed, they even did the Raw and SD after 'Mania before 'mani was filmed I THINK (don't quote me and don't spoil me if I'm wrong :lmao )
Bubble :thelist

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Brandalorian said:
I said the moment it was announced they should just air it early the nights they wanted to tape it.We didn't need these extra Raws and SDs where they shows Network footage for half of it anyway. (Thread reply)
But then we wouldn't get the awesome special effects in the Boneyard or Firefly Funhouse match :mark: