• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw thread, March 23, 2020: Live from the PC week 2

Chris

Dreams are Endless
The Shield won their 'Mania match in 2013 didn't they? No way they lost a 6-man match that recently

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
he's got one loss out of all his mania matches, thats impressive considering the matches he's been in

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Yeah I did used to hate Seth on the mic, even during his original heel run I thought he was great but he was still just doing the easy heel stuff. He's gotten so good by this point tho

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Chris said:
The Shield won their 'Mania match in 2013 didn't they? No way they lost a 6-man match that recently
They had to have won. I can't recall a 6-man they lost off the top of my head.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Chris said:
Yeah I did used to hate Seth on the mic, even during his original heel run I thought he was great but he was still just doing the easy heel stuff. He's gotten so good by this point tho
Just let him have a character he can sink his teeth into and let him go.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Undeniable said:
They had to have won. I can't recall a 6-man they lost off the top of my head.
The first one was against Team Hell No and I think Orton on SmackDown. Bryan submitted I believe Seth...idk why this is such a vivid memory for me but they made a big deal about it being their first 6-man loss. I feel like it was late summer of 2013 if not later than that.